Yukon 25cc Arborist

Yukon 25cc Arborist

See the Best Petrol Chainsaws in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

ShandiAU

Good small Chainsaw

Purchased this chainsaw to take away camping, for the odd bit of firewood. It is a good size, and the price was right. Thought I had better try it out since I wont be going away for a while yet. It starts and runs well, cuts quite well, It cut through wet 4" hardwood without a problem. It is fairly noisy for a small saw, possibly noisier than the large Stihl. But, I am sure it will suit my needs.

cycledAustralia

Somewhat ok

Sam Gasked

just bought a yukon 25cc model .assembled it but how does the chain break work? Tried to pull the handle towards me but i cant hear any clicking sound that the break engaged..

cycled

Chain brake works going away from you. Push bar away from body of saw to brake chain. Protects you when saw is flung back towards you usually because tip catches and flings it back when cutting.

Sam G

Thank you CYCLED>>>even if i push the bar away or pull it towards me, still there is no clicking sound that indicates the chain break is working.. seems to me that the mechanism is defective .. and this is a brand new unit..

Shandi

Yes I agree with cycled, you push the chain brake away from you. If it does not work, take it back.

CategoryPetrol Chainsaws