Yukon 25cc Arborist

See the Best Petrol Chainsaws in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good small Chainsaw

Purchased this chainsaw to take away camping, for the odd bit of firewood. It is a good size, and the price was right. Thought I had better try it out since I wont be going away for a while yet. It starts and runs well, cuts quite well, It cut through wet 4" hardwood without a problem. It is fairly noisy for a small saw, possibly noisier than the large Stihl. But, I am sure it will suit my needs.

Somewhat ok

I bought this saw as really wanted a one-hander for tree trimming. Would like to be able to afford the Stihl. Looked exactly like the Baumr-AG 25cc model but cheaper. Mixed reviews for that one but price for either was good. Starts easily and runs well however really bogs down quickly on anything too big. I overtightened the chain after it stretched on the first few uses and the saw really struggled to overcome this to move the chain around. It does cut but on anything bigger than about 2inches or 5 cm may have to lift the blade out of the cut to get it to restart and start cutting again. I was cutting pine so not too dense either. I will continue to use the saw but save my pennies for a real one. 4 Other saw's on the property but 2 of those are old and not used.

just bought a yukon 25cc model .assembled it but how does the chain break work? Tried to pull the handle towards me but i cant hear any clicking sound that the break engaged..
Chain brake works going away from you. Push bar away from body of saw to brake chain. Protects you when saw is flung back towards you usually because tip catches and flings it back when cutting.Thank you CYCLED>>>even if i push the bar away or pull it towards me, still there is no clicking sound that indicates the chain break is working.. seems to me that the mechanism is defective .. and this is a brand new unit..Yes I agree with cycled, you push the chain brake away from you. If it does not work, take it back.

Bar Length25 cm