1.1

2% · 2108 · 97%
Brand Manager for YuppTV? Claim your listing.

Suda
SudaHunter Region, NSW

Very poor customer service

Paid for annual subscription. They make offers to attract people . Though the payment was already done for a year half way along they restrict access to channels like sun tv . We are notified to pay again separately for access to suntv . Tried contacting customer service no answer. Eventhough after leaving multiple requests no one has contacted us
Definitely will report to consumer service
Latha R.
Latha R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

YuppTV Indian streaming platform is a scam

Subscribed to yupptv for tha past 4 years, it was fine for the first two years, the service has degraded gradually, now even the subscribed channels can’t be streamed as we get error messages Jaya Tv etc.

Also they have stooped Sun Tv and is forcing us to pay more for some thing we haven’t paid for. In summary out of advertised 150 channels only a few could be streamed rest like Jaya TV and Sund are not available. Going to report this platform to Consumer org.

DKB
DKBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Not a Trustworthy Platform

They register Customers then they change plans and remove the channels and add new platform which is feasible for them and they charge you back . Not a trustworthy Platform sometimes you feel its a Scam.
No proper response from customer service even if they refund they would charge high so both ways they win as a customer you loose.
MKR
MKR

Take your money but no service

I was called a number of times for renewal and then I renewed a week before the expiry date.
But services were upon payment neither by expiry date. Called and emailed - no replies.
Request termination and full refund - no response. Finally managed to get support personnel - telling me protocols to follow for termination and will get someone to call me, etc. Very disappointed with the service provider. Very quick to deduct your money but refunding is impossible. I am just about to complain to consumer affairs if the money is not get refunded.
Bala M.
Bala M.Sydney, NSW4 posts

One of the Dodgy company from India - Beware of these day Robbers

I have subscribed to a Regional Tamil package. I used to watch one of the premiere TV channels from South India i.e SunTv. Suddenly this channel is removed from the package. I understand YUPPTV has not cleared the SUNTV subscribtion charges for many months, so the channel owners have stopped the streaming through this dodge comapny. The catchup tv material also has lot of quality issues (the video stops and flickering). Zero customer service, you cannot reach the support via Toll free number. How come these thieves are running business in all the western countries?
SENIOR
SENIOR4 posts

Kam
Kam

Ripped off, waste of money

Subscribed for a year, then they kept taking $27 out of card 3 times, after a year was automatically renewed again. There is no indication of automatic renewal whilst subscribing. Cancellation is a hassle, no link to cancel. Have to call or chat online to request cancellation. Will not refund money. TV shows and movies etc are average quality. Poor service and argumentative support
JANAKIRAMAN R.
JANAKIRAMAN R.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Don't waste money on it

No technical supports, your money is like throwing into crocodile mouth. Don't waste your money, no supports, rude. They are to scam your money, poor streaming, once waited for 4 hrs to get my call hung up.
Sue
SueIllawarra, NSW10 posts

Harassment

I didn't subscribe, just opened the app on my TV & had to enter a log in. Now they're calling me all the time to subscribe. I've told them.....NO & to remove me from their list but it continues. Such desperadoes. Go away........all your reviews, speak for themselves.
Sai
Sai3 posts

Waste of time and money

Waste of time and money. Terrible streaming quality and get advertisements despite of having paid subscription
Linton
Linton 2 posts

Extremely bad customer service

Charged me for an entire year and the bad picture quality doesn't even work.
Sajithkumar Raghavan
Sajithkumar Raghavan

Very bad customer service and ripping off the customers..Don’t even think about YuppTV

Hi
I am a long time customer of yupp tv ,for the last couple of years having bad experience.
1. Not updating any movies (Malayalam) on yupp flix ,if you want to watch you have to subscribe other platforms,that’s what the customer service told me .
Any way to cut short Indians especially (kerala people) pls don’t subscribe yupp tv .it’s not worth it .
Gav
GavGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely horrible experience

1. They store customer's credit card details without customer's consent. Their explanation is it is for customer better experience.
2. They have charged me for Asia cup package when it is not subscribed from our end. 3 times in a week. Their explanation is whenever we start Yupp TV, there is a pop up screen for Asia cup package and someone in our family is clicking on it.
3. There is no authentication process for subscribing any package. Kids can subscribe anything by mistake and no controls are in place.
4. There practices are sub standard and they are not following any of industry practices.
Talha K.
Talha K.

Absolutely horrific

Just horrific. Charged me twice for the same subscription, bad picture quality and way too many ads for a paid subscription.
Jawed
Jawed

Their website has charged me twice for one subscription

When I wrote to them asking for the refund, they won't refund me at all.
Rates and Fees
Nalin
Nalin

Horrible

Paid nearly 30 $ just to watch Asia cup 2022. Should be ad free. still so many ads. You guys please beg on the road. That will be better than what you r doing

Akanksha B.
Akanksha B.Sydney, NSW2 posts

SSingh
SSingh

Absolutely rubbish !

Yupp chase you for renewal then channels go missing, after 2 weeks online and a number of phone calls later, still not fixed, I hear a new story everytime, the job ticket was closed without calling me? Yupp, you need to provide the services that we pay for...do not give excuses after you receive payment.
Raj
Raj3 posts
  Fair Incentive

Mislead and lie

Recently I have joined and the told me that Vijay TV is part of the package and all programs are available in catch-up. Now They are saying it is different package. This is cheating. I contacted the customer service and the lady answer the phone keep on saying for 10 minutes. It is problem with my site and it is available. After further conversation, she is saying that this program is not part of this package.
Rash
RashMELBOURNE15 posts

Worst streaming app

Worst streaming app. They charge much more than Netflix and they show crappy advertisements every time when you flick a channel .. high subscription costs. zero customer service , no regards to customer.
Qmar
Qmar

Subscribed for a bit, now they wont stop calling to get you back

I didnt mind the service, but only got it for my parents when they were visiting. But its truly annoying when they keep doing their marketing calls, even though I have told the last 8 people from Yupp TV that called me to stop calling me, as I am not interested in their service.
Not a Yupptv fan anymore
Not a Yupptv fan anymore

There is no ZERO rating option !!!

When its time for renewals they call every now and than just to suck you again and than lateron, have a great day.. still waiting for the call.. bet next time the call from someone will be when renewal is due.
Ruby Ghimire
Ruby Ghimire

Worst

I asked them for refund within 2 hours of purchase as they gave me wrong info that they have latest Hindi movies, they said they can’t , it’s worthless and I paid $176 for nothing. I don’t have anything to watch in this ,
chait
chait3 posts

The worst customer service

Hi

I have opted for this service on 20/01/2021. I turned the TV on twice today, both times screen was blank. I had to call customer service. They talked like a recorded tape. We have changed the settings and solved it permanently. They simply apologized when I asked them what changes did they make. They simply hung the call on me. Most unreliable service and rude customer service. Please do not opt this service and save your money.

Dyan S.
Dyan S.

Too many ads and very poor service

One of the worst customer service ever. They are rude and don't care about their customers. They very unhelpful and dont even have the patience to listen to your issue completely
Raj
RajSydney, NSW

Additional ads and poor customer service

Yupptv has started putting in their on additional ads recently. I was promised it will be removed from my account before renewing package, but they did not.

Contacted customer service but no response.

I would recommend not to take annual plans and be careful with what they promise. They don't deliver what they promise.

Rates and Fees

Sydney S.
Sydney S.Sydney, NSW

Simply Worst Service

I just signed up for the year two weeks ago and also paid extra for Sony Liv. My Broadband service is NBN and 100Mbps plan. Most hindi channels esp. at night keep buffering and wouldn't work most times. Contacted their help desk and they have no clue what to do. I have netflix and other online TV working fine so its not an internet issue. Yupp TV is just pathetic and got no clue about customer support nor quality of service. The fact they don't refund you after two weeks of paying says a lot about them. Do yourself a favour and don't sign up to Yupp TV as you will just get the run around with someone who has no clue what to do by constantly putting you hold and pretending they doing something in the backend system. They are good at fooling.
JBM
JBMCanberra Central 2601, ACT2 posts

All they care about is money, worst experience, don't care about customers

Don't subscribe to Yupp tv as they are not reliable, they keep on changing channels and remove channels you subscribe for and then they'll ask you to pay extra money if you want those channels back instead of giving you an advantage as a goodwill. They don't care about customers once they got money from you as they know we won't be able to do anything after subscription.
Thakaviny U.
Thakaviny U.

terrible terrible terrible

very bad there is always ads playing before I can watch anything and they promised to give movies with their yearly package but instead charged me extra, also promised they they will put new movie but it has been the same old movies for months. I will recommend this please go and find another tv package to subscribe to not them, please save your money and time.
manpreet
manpreetHunter Region, NSW

Bad customer service and experience

subscribe to their yearly package and promised I would get all the content including IPL etc on yearly package. but when i tried to watch IPL they are asking for $29 more. contacted them about this but they refused blatantly. I would not recommend this to anyone. waste of my $200. People stay away from these frauds.
Bhageeradha
BhageeradhaVictoria

Terrible and dodgy service. I would never ever suggest this dodgy service to any one in my life

Subscribed a service seeing a poster and when I subscribed it the service that i opted for says unavailable. I asked for my refund immediately in 1 hour and they returned me 6$.
raju
raju

Reality shows wont come in NZ so its waste of money

Not worth for NZ, most of the shows wont come and the charged full money, its totally waste of month. When called and asked they refused to pay back and there is no cancellation.
Vinoy P.
Vinoy P.Queensland4 posts

Bunch of Scammers

They call you in the middle of night and make you subscribe yearly package assuring a full refund if you dont like the subscription in 3 days . Called next day and denied my refund, telling that refund is not possible. Poor resolution ad filled channel streams , outdated movies collection, and 30$/ month for single language package, absolute rip off. Stay away from these sacmmers
Umang P.
Umang P.Sydney, NSW

Stay away you have been warned

Paid full year in advance, they removed channels mid term, when I asked to discontinue the service they flatly refused and obviously no refund.. Shame!!! stay away.. you are being warned !!!

Never Never Never !!

They discontinued existing channels without any prior notice and asking to pay for new subscription. No refund despite paying 1 year in advance. Not trustworthy and reliable. I feel cheated.
kaushall p.
kaushall p.Sydney, NSW

0 fo3 review- Fraud and cheats

When they call to sell or renew, don't fall for the false promises because once you sign up they won't be able to keep up with promises. I renewed asking for movies to be included ans they agreed. But now they are saying there's a few different movie channels and not all included in package. Need to pay more. Such a fraud and poor service. Never to renew again. Wasted another year!

Shyam S.
Shyam S.

Worst experience ever

I have had the worst experience with yupptv. It's just been a month since I started using yupptv and I have made eight customer enquiries so far and none of which have resolved yet. This is the type of service offered by them and I would never recommend anyone to use this application. Above all, their customer service is the worst.
PuneetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive

I wish I could give them lower than 1 rating

It’s a fraud. Please do not waste your money and time fighting with bunch of unprofessional customer care team. Charging people for a package and then change their package for no reason. It’s just one of the examples how they trick their customers. FRAUD
Neil S.
Neil S.

SAB TV shows such as TMKOC is gone and not all shows appear in other channels

SAB TV shows such as TMKOC is gone and not all shows appear in other channels such as colors missing Khatro kai Khiladi show and new Sony Liv does not work on Samsung Tv
Vyoma P.
Vyoma P.

Don't purchase this it's a scam

This the worst chhanel provider...
First of all in live TV it's not actually live.
Secondly they removed Sony chhanel into a different package and now we have to pay extra for that, actually I already paid for all chhanels and took the 1 year plan..
Third they are not ready to refund me if I want to cancel my plan. .

Extra Information

Brand Manager for YuppTV? Claim your listing.