Z Grills Australia

Z Grills Australia (page 2 of 11)

Listing monitored by Z Grills

Dazza
DazzaCentral Queensland, QLD

Love my new 700E XL

After a lot of research i decided to go with the Z grille smoker and am so pleased. Its so easy to use and the results speak for itself. I cooked my best brisket ever on my second cook using the z grille. My familly and friends were wrapped in the result. So easy to use and clean. The best investment i have made for cooking.

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Dazza! Glad to hear that you decided to make the jump and purchased a Z Grill! Cheers to more awesome grilling!

thefarmer63
thefarmer63South East Queensland, QLD

Customer service at its best

From my initial questions to finalising my purchase the customer service from Mick was outstanding. All my questions were answered in detail giving me confidence with my purchase. Then I was extremely impressed with the quality of the unit and how its was packaged. Customer service at its best. Well done Z Grills team.

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey mate! Thanks for the awesome feedback. If you need any help, feel free to give us a shout. Cheers!

Gerry R.
Gerry R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Product

Spent a fair amount of time researching smokers, eventually decided after much research to buy a ZGrill, going in with high expectations, they were still exceeded, the service from Mick, the assembly instructions, the Facebook support for cooking, all exceptional. Highly recommend.

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Thanks for your awesome review Gerry! Enjoy your new grill!

Cheers mate!

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome grill. So easy to use and very good quality

I put the grill together and started smoking straight away. Awesome product and very easy to use. Pulled pork and beef brisket were first on the list.. mmmm

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey David, glad to hear you made the jump and purchased a Z Grill! Cheers to more amazing food!

Klaus
KlausSouthern and Hills, SA

Z grill 7002b

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Glad to hear you made the jump and purchased a Z-Grill, Klaus! And thanks for the kind comments mate, keeps us motivated to get feedback like this! Keep grilling!

Mick =)

Troy D.
Troy D.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely fantastic service and quality

Mick has been amazing throughout the whole process and I couldn’t be happier and more impressed. I’m so glad I decided on the z grills 700exl over the gmg prime. Or the Traeger because not just the quality of the unit but the quality of the service.

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Thanks for the kind comments Troy, keeps us motivated to get feedback like this!

Review collected in partnership with Z Grills

Very happy with my purchase

Great unit (700xl) for the price point. Great after sales support. Assembly was easy, I have cooked beef and chicken so far and am very very happy with the results. With the money saved I was able to buy accessories and still have money left over compared to other brands.

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Peter, thanks for the amazing feedback! Glad to know you're enjoying your new grill + we're able to help you save some money! Cheers to more awesome food, mate!

Rhys
RhysGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Z grills for the WIN

What a great smoker. Holds temp great, heaps of room with that huge lower shelf and big top shelf let’s you cook heaps of food with good even temps across the pit. A great affordable smoker that is economical to run.

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Rhys, thanks for the amazing feedback. Glad you're enjoying your new grill! =)
Keep on grilling mate! =)

- Justin

Will W.
Will W.South East Queensland, QLD

So easy to use and the results are amazing

First pellet smoker I've used and it couldn't easier. Pretty straight forward assembly with 2 people. The after sales support has been fantastic and I would recommend a Z if you're looking to get into pellet smoking. The first couple of cooks I've done have netted amazing results. Lovely smoke and natural wood fired flavours.

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Will, thanks for the great feedback! Glad you're enjoying your new grill! Cheers to more awesome grilling!

matthew c.
matthew c.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product, easy to use

Great product, easy to use and mick was really good to deal with, always on hand if your stuck, couldn’t ask for a better product and person to deliver it

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Matthew, thanks for the great review! Glad you've made your jump with Z Grills! Cheers to awesome grilling!

Matthew S.
Matthew S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product, perfect

Great product, great service, Michael was an absolute pleasure to deal with made the whole experience worthwhile. I'm so happy I chose the z grill after waiting 18months to make a purchase.

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Matthew, thanks for the patience! I'm glad that you feel that way about our product and service. This motivates us to continue. Cheers, mate! =)

samia8
samia8Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Decent grill

Good grill with lots of room and easy to use and aesthetically beautiful but requires significant time for cleaning and maintenance

Rick Racer
Rick Racer

Real flavour, at home

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Rick, thanks for the awesome feedback! Glad you're enjoying your new grill and you think of our service that way. If need anything else or have questions you know where to give us a shout, mate. =)

Jesse
JesseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

100% Amazing Product - 100% Awesome Service - Highly Recommended!

Mick & Justin simply are amazing! They provide awesome customer service - pre and post sale. As I am local, they delivered the Z Grill in person, assembled it for me and took the time to walk me through a brief intro on how best to use it. Mick & Justin are so passionate about Z Grills. The Z Grill does what it says - Wood Fire Flavour... Made Easy. It doesn't matter what you cook - Pizza's, Steak, Slow Cooked Lamb - it makes cooking fun - and with ease. Cleaning up is also made simple. I highly recommend Z Grills to anyone looking for a wood pellet smoker - or a replacement for their old BBQ.

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Jesse,I am really glad that you feel that way about our service and great to hear that you are loving your new grill! Thank you so much for leaving such good feedback! =)

Tim T.
Tim T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great bit of kit

After doing research I ordered a Z Grill 700E - XL. I have had a bullet style smoker for a couple of years and although I enjoy using it, I wanted something simpler to use. I considered spending more money on a Pellet Smoker but I just don't use it enough to warrant the extra spend. So the Z Grill arrived and the first thing that impressed me was Mick's customer service - he delivered it himself as I am local. Upon assembly I was really impressed with the look, feel and quality of all the components. I added the foldable table and it fit really well and is super handy... I have now cooked on the Z Grill a couple of times and I am really happy with my purchase and highly recommend this unit.

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Thanks for the feedback Tim, really appreciated it. Love it when people get good use out of their Z Grill!

Christo
ChristoMelbourne

Top bloke, top product, top support - 700e-xl purchase is a no brainer!

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Christo! Thanks for that awesome comment mate, this keeps us motivated! Really appreciate that you've took time in giving all the details of your experience with Z Grills. Keep that awesome home cooking coming! =)

Mick!

Lisa P.
Lisa P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First pellet smoker

I've had my z grill for a week or so now and have done a couple of cooks on it. First was a bacon wrapped, cheese stuffed meatloaf and a side of veggies! And last night I did pork baby back ribs. It is easy to use and makes some super tasty food. I love it!
Customer service is excellent. I'm very excited to see what creations are possible!

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Lisa, thanks for the awesome review! Glad you're enjoying your new grill!

Mick =)

Benjamin P.
Benjamin P.Sydney, NSW

Real men use pellets

My wife said if I ever smoked she would divorce me.

So I got a 700E-XL and it performed so well she decided to stay.

In all seriousness the Z Grill is extremely easy to use and clean. I haven’t stopped smoking with it, if you haven’t got one yet you are definitely missing out.

steve
steveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

best outdoor cooking i've ever done

so easy and producing yummy tucker !!! support and follow up ,awesome ,delivered to my door !! would recommend everyone should buy one !!!! thanks mick you bloody legend!!!

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Steve, glad to know you're enjoying your new grill! Cheers to more awesome food! Just give us a shout if you need any help mate. =)

Electric all the way !!

Love my new pellet cooker. So easy to use & clean & the meat is perfect every time.
The customer service is also excellent.

Melia
MeliaSydney, NSW

Brilliant- best choice bbq!

Products are awesome, customer service is exceptional and the support has been great. All equipment is made from quality materials- highly recommend!

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Glad to hear you made the jump and purchased a Z-Grill, Melia! Cheers to more amazing food!

Peter C
Peter CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product backed by top notch customer service

The whole buying process was top class.
The rep I chatted to using their website called my phone after I had made the purchase.
And while I was waiting for the grill to be delivered, I was constantly sent information that ensured I hit the ground running once it arrived.
Then the grill itself - simply amazing. Fantastic quality and has been awesome to cook with.
I recommend zgrills to anyone looking for a great quality product backed by outstanding customer service.

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Thanks for the kind comments mate, keeps us motivated to get feedback like this!

Chuckles
Chuckles

Terrific pellet grill and customer service

WesQ
WesQSydney, NSW

Great product.

Great product.
Easy to set up and easy to use.
Very happy with the product and sales support from zgrills

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Thanks for the amazing feedback, Wes! Enjoy your new grill!

carey
carey

Zgrill is a ripper

Bought a zgrill. Shipping came a day early! Was easy to put together and burn in. Looks the part and works a treat. Mick even chucked in a cheeky extra bag of pellets! Serious win! Great product and customer service

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Thanks for your awesome review, Carey! Enjoy your new grill! =)

- Mick

Ahmedasked

Would the 70002b be big enough for a 6kg brisket?

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Definitely yes a huge one - check out this video I did on the 700E which has the same main grill rack area.

Ahmed

You legend, responding on a saturday morning! Beautiful first brisket mate and it looks like i will be going ahead with the standard 700! I appreciate your help.

alandeb2013
alandeb2013asked

just curious as to how this compares to my Fornetto?...... i am looking for more cooking space but haven't been a huge fan of pellet smokers as i have a mate who has one but it smokes the heck out of the neighborhood?

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Thanks for the questions mate. Not sure what your mate is doing wrong with this pellet smoker as after the initial startup release of smoke which clears after a couple of minute the smoke release is very gentle. Check this video out. https://help.zgrills.com.au/knowledge-base/z-grills-how-much-smoke/

The key advantage of a Z Grills pellet smoker over your Fornetto is easy of use - set and forget. We have stack of Z Grills owners in Australia who have an offset or other manual smoker, but the time spent managing the fire becomes a frustration - and a Z Grill solves that. Please let us know know if any further questions. Feel free to join our facebook group to see what others are doing on their Z Grill. Cheers!

Michael T
Michael Tasked

Is the 700E smoker the same as Silverbac Grilla Grills?

Hey Michael,

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to clarify that. I think quite a few people have the same question in their minds.

There is no doubt that the Silverbac from Gilla Grills looks extremely similar to the Z Grills 700E Pellet Smoker. However, keep in mind that we are not the same company. As far as I can see they are not available here in Australia.

You can read more about it here https://zgrills.com.au/about-us/

If you are looking to get yourself a 700E, check out what the 700E-XL. Our 700E-XL is an upgraded version of the 700E. It has an added top rack which increases the cooking area by 25% which works out to be 0.6 sq m of effective cooking space. With the extra cooking space for a second brisket or a few more stacks of ribs, it's not hard to fall in love with it.

Get an answer from our members and Z Grills representatives