2Z Grills Australia

2Z Grills Australia

100% · 7382 · 0%

Shane F.
Shane F.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

What a weapon. Smoking made simple

What a weapon! I recently bought the 700 e-xl Wireless pellet smoker and it is currently getting used more than our oven inside the house. Every step of the way has been simple. The purchasing - Simple. Collection - Simple. Set up - Simple. Cooking and devouring delicious meats - Simple. I do recommend getting the wireless attachment as it makes monitoring well... simple. The customer service is amazing both before and after. I really liked the pre-collection call thanking me for my purchase. I am only a couple of weeks in to my pellet smoking journey and it's all going well. If you are looking for a simple pellet smoker to cook delicious foods, this is the one you should consider. Tell them Shane sent you :) Show reply
Brett C.
Brett C.2 posts
Terry A.
Terry A.

Great pellet smoker upgrade

Upgraded my gmg Davy Crockett to the zgrills 700e and has been a great purchase so far, only two cooks in but both worked out perfectly, a bit more testing and will have it dialed in, customer service has been great, a few things including cover have been put on back order however was sent the the old style cover in the meantime until to cover my new investment until the new style cover and accessories arrive Show details ·  1
Josh C.
Josh C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Burger B.
Burger B.

Everything it says it is

Great to cook on, good app, does everything it says it does. Show reply
Ray G
Ray GSydney, NSW

Awesome, I love it

Impressed how quickly I received it after placing the order Show reply
Russell S.
Russell S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Z best Grill

Great build quality for price point.
Great value for money.
Exceptional customer service/after sales support. Show details ·  1
Chris N.
Chris N.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome grill well worth buying

Getting fantastic results with my new z grill 700b,a few cooks in now and everything has been spot on..very easy to use and the app and wifi is great..tossed up for a fair while to buy one or not but very glad I did now Show details ·  1
Samuel A.
Samuel A.South East Queensland, QLD

When you get it right!

Only heard good things about the service from Zgrills and Mick did not disappoint.
Only wanted a few things bundled together with the 450A, Mick Responded with a link very quickly even though it was a late on a weekend. I ended up changing my mind on a few items and updated mick and again got an email with everything I wanted.

From the quality of the product I have seen with the grills my mates have, I am super excited to join the Zgrill owners club.

Great Job ZGRILLS!!! Show details ·  1

Heffs
HeffsSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Just love my ZGrill

After having an offset smoker, the change to the Z Grill auto temperature controlled pellet smoker has breathed fresh life into my love of Low n Slow cooking. I can now do jobs throughout the day without having to constantly monitor the firewood…and can even run the Z Grill overnight!
Have had no problems with the ZGrill, easy to install and a breeze to operate.
Also appreciate the great FB group to get tips, advice etc Show details ·  1
Clare
ClareMid North Coast, NSW

Best Chrissy Pressie

Dear Z Grill team, this is the best gift I bought my husband. He does not let me anywhere near it so I can put my feet up while dinner is prepped and cooked ! My husband feels I really only bought it so I can get amazing food.

We have tried brisket, lamb leg, pork and beef ribs, chicken and pizza. Paired up with great local rubs!

Good luck.
Clare in Coffs Harbour Show details ·  1

R Gordon
R GordonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Z Grills 7002B - Wireless Enabled, Pro Bundle

Love my Z Grill. Eeasy it is to use and clean. Great Quality that exceeded my expectations. The Service from the team at Z Grills is amazing. Nothing is an issue and they respond to you quicker than any other company I have dealt with. Even call you for follow ups to ensure you are enjoying your Grill!!

Sales Enquiry was answered with 10minutes
All enquiries answered by Mick who knows everything about the product he sells and supports
Ordering was easy and delivery was fast
Was missing a part on delivery but the team arranged it to be sent out straight away once I notified them
Grill is high quality, easy to use and easy to clean
Support is amazing!! Show details ·  1

Jarrod M.
Jarrod M.Sydney, NSW

Easier than I thought

wonderful product, got to use it more but only a month in and made some great briskets Show details ·  1
Todd Vallance
Todd VallanceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Incredible customer service and Smoker is brilliant

The Z Grill team were great to deal with, i had fast delivery, the insruction to assemble were easy. The online videos and face book group helped with my first couple of smokes. The results have been brilliant. Id definitely recommend getting the wifi enabled version, so much easier to use and have confidence in your cook than the non wifi. Show details ·  1
Marg Stone
Marg StoneSydney, NSW

The perfect present

Great customer service. Easy to buy, collect and put together . Loads of cooking ideas and support from the online Z-Grill page on Facebook. My husband loves cooking on the ZGrill every weekend, so love the fact family and friends are over more . 100% satisfied. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Matt Dickson
Matt Dickson

Nigel Pluckrose
Nigel PluckroseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smokin'

Really new to my Z Grill, but I like the potential I see in it, and great customer service Show details ·  1
Judge
JudgeMelbourne2 posts
Robin W.
Robin W.South East Queensland, QLD

Just what the doctor ordered

By far the better smoker, the quality and finish makes it look and behave like a million dollars. defiantly a great buy Show details ·  1
A Herb
A Herb

Great deal

Great customer service and no dramas with anything. Always willing to help Show reply
Felix Rousson
Felix RoussonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Z grill Smoker reviews

Excellent smoker and excellent support. I am very happy.

Felix Rousson Show details ·  1

Grant Hemmerling
Grant HemmerlingMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wish I got this years ago!

Once visiting my mate in the Sunshine Coast, where I was treated to a banquet. I knew I had to get one.
From placing an order to delivery and assembling was a breeze, totally enjoying cooking up a storm at every opportunity! Show details ·  1
shaun d.
shaun d.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Smoker of a life time!!

The customer service was amazing, it really can't be beaten. The smoker is solid and feel like it will last a life time. I highly recommend this smoker. Make sure you treat your self with at least the basic package!! Show details ·  1
Stuart Moore
Stuart MooreHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Game changer

We got the Z grill mini install in our caravan and it works a treat and the service we got was perfect could not recommend them enough . Show details ·  1
Dave W
Dave WSunshine coast2 posts

Great quality product and support

The Z Grill was easy to assemble and works really well. I have produced some great meals with it and am looking forward to using it more over the coming months. The APP for the wireless controller works well and the support network including Facebook user group is a great offering ideas for recipes and methods.
Overall a great product and great value. Show reply
Alan Andrews
Alan Andrews

Awesome smoker

Can’t fault you guys best customer service hands down . And an awesome grill so far Show reply

Jesse Thomson
Jesse ThomsonNew South Wales3 posts

Absolutely amazing smoker

This smoker is the ultimate lazy man’s way to cook.
I can set it up, go down the street etc and check it on the app. Adjust the temp, smoke level & even turn it off.
100% worth the money. Show details ·  1
Dallas Walker
Dallas Walker

Bloody awesome

Awesome product and even better service from mick and his team... super quick delivery and after sales experience can't fault it Show details ·  1
Zac
ZacSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

I stoked with the Z grill

I was lucky enough to get Z grill 700E-XL for Christmas

It is super easy to use, it has excellent wifi zero drop outs and the food is next level

I highly recommend purchasing a Z grill Show details ·  1

Rhys
RhysGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product, exceptional customer service

Was tossing up about a pellet grill for a while and a friend of mine got me onto Z Grills. Spoke to Mike about what I was looking for and decided on the 700E-XL. Not only that, but Mike was happy to let me build my own bundle! Delivery was fast, setup was easy and the instructions are not only written but also on YouTube!

Absolutely love the smoker, but love being a part of the family more. Show details ·  1

Isaac A.
Isaac A.South East Queensland, QLD

Z grill 700E-XL

I was lucky enough to get a 700E-Xl Z grill for Christmas

It’s amazing super easy to use excellent wifi connection.

Great build quality easy temperature control and excellent cooking results

If you are looking for a smoker definitely consider Z grills Show details ·  1

Warwick Cameron
Warwick CameronSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Best Smoker

Absolutely the best and so easy. The build quality is fantastic. The after sales service is amazing. If you should have a problem the owner of the company Michael is on it in a flash. No overseas call centre. Show details ·  1
Paul PRENTICE
Paul PRENTICEFar North Queensland, QLD

Performance anxiety

My grill was easily assembled by myself in a little under two hrs. The youtube "How to" was simple and straightforward and comes with everything you need. They even supply one extra screw which I found hilarious. Once I did a burn in I had a crack at a chook and oh so delicious and juicy.
This Smoker sets you up for success and as a absolute novice, I cannot wait to venture further into the world of smoking.
Top Job Z-Grills, I'm Stoked. Show details ·  1
Lachlan g
Lachlan gSydney, NSW2 posts

Best in the business

Great smoker! It’s so easy to use, can’t recommend enough Show details ·  1
Shane M.
Shane M.

Love it

Closest thing to set and forget smoking. Absolutely love this machine. Makes for a good cook everytime. Show details ·  1
Tony F
Tony FHunter Region, NSW

A fantastic grill!

I went for the Z Grills 7002B for my first pellet grill after cooking on a charcoal grill for years. I could see that the Z Grills team were very active on all the channels - not simply plugging the product, but giving advice and solving problems. The customer service calls I had were great and the team was super helpful. It was this in addition to the positive reviews that helped me to make the decision.

I'm happy to recommend Z Grills to anyone in the market for a high-quality grill at a reasonable price. Most importantly, the food I'm cooking on the Z Grills machine is fantastic! Show details ·  1

Chris Fedke
Chris FedkeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love it !!

Easy to use easy to clean food is amazing with no fuss cooking Show details ·  1
Andy Admiraal
Andy Admiraal

Far exceeding our expectations!

After watching the Z grills Facebook community for a couple of months to get a feel for the quality of the unit, customer service and how happy the customers were in general, we bit the bullet and bought a 700E-XL.
The key points far exceeded what we were expecting.
As I'd never smoked before, I didn't want to buy it and then be left on my own. This couldn't have been further from the truth.
Michael, and the community that he's managed to build up around him, are ready to happily answer any questions we had/have.
The build quality is solid, and definitely not flimsy.

We're still only new to this, but don't regret the investment at all!

Cheers Show details ·  1

Bob
BobSydney, NSW

Great way to cook your favourites

So simple and easy to use. Assembly was quick and easy.. Show details ·  1
Mark E.
Mark E.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Recommended

Surprised how easy to use. Lots to learn but having a blast doing so. Show details ·  1