Z Grills Australia

Z Grills Australia (page 3 of 11)

Listing monitored by Z Grills

So easy to use and you don’t have to babysit them will never go back to a gas barbie again

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Phil, glad to hear you're loving your new Z Grill! Welcome to the family, mate!

Rhonda
RhondaSouth West, WA

Awesome smoking unit

After extensive research and reading countless customer reviews, we decided to purchase a 700E-XL as the ZGrill consistently came out on top. This grill was easy to set up, came with all the tools needed and the video tutorial was spot on. I had a question on New Years Day (public holiday) and I flicked Mick a message. He was spending time with his family, but still called to answer my question. This service speaks volumes in a world where it is difficult to speak to actual people sometimes and troubleshooting is often done over the internet. The smoker itself is awesome quality and super easy to use. I’m about to smoke a tray of chicken breasts for lunches, I get excited every time I use my Z Grill. Many thanks Mick and team!!

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Rhonda, my pleasure! Thanks for that awesome feedback. This keeps me and my team do what we do. Cheers to grilling more awesome food! - Mick :)

Dave
DaveCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Brilliant

Living my zgrill My first smoker and it it really well out together. Amazing customer service and support. Thanks guys!

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Dave, thanks for the great feedback! Glad to hear you're enjoying your new ZGrill.

Cheers, mate!

Mohamad R
Mohamad R Sydney, NSW

Z grills 7002b

Very easy to assemble 5 star service 5 star product my mate has the treager grill we both have grill are excellent tho the z grills is few hundred cheaper

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Mohamad, glad to know you love your new Z Grill that much for giving us double 5 stars. Give us a shout if you need more help. Cheers!

Ian Wright
Ian Wright Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Zgrill money well spent,

Amazing product, easy assemble, great to use. And most of all the after sales customer support is second to none,

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Ian, I am really glad that you feel that way about our service and product. Thank you so much for leaving such good feedback!

Best thing I ever bought

I bought my ZGrill about 6 weeks ago. I have cooked chicken,turkey,sfeaks and brisket on it.Every meal has come out perfectly Looking forward to trying many more things.A huge thumbs up for me

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Shane, thanks for the great feedback. Welcome to the Z Grill family! Cheers to more awesome food!

Johnson
Johnson Sydney, NSW

Good product and service

The z grill is my first smoker.
I did a brisket and ribs and was really happy with how it turned out

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Johnson thanks for the review mate - glad you are getting good results. Give a pizza a go as they turn out great too!

Terry B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

GREAT PELLET SMOKER

The ZGrill is much better quality than my old Pit Boss. It burns pellets very efficiently and uses half the Pellets of my Pit Boss and Louisiana smokers.
I cover the steel plate under the Grill with 450w heavy duty tinfoil and smoke on a Frogmat non stick smoker mesh from aussiebbqsmoke.com, as this makes for an easy clean-up.

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Thanks for the feedback Terry, it is interesting to hear how much more efficient the Z Grill is compared to other brands. Great suggestion on the Frogmat too!

Terry B.

You guys have a great reputation for Customer service, your personal deliveries and helpful attitude is killing the BBQ Shop's sales as you guys actually care about your Product.

Review collected in partnership with Z Grills

Great Smoker and equally great service.

Fantastic value for money. Easy to put together , easy to operate and the best value around that I found in my search for a smoker. Service is the best I've found for any product I've purchased not only during the sale but more importantly after purchase . Thanks for your quick assistance/advice Mick when I've contacted you. Highly recommend to anyone thinking of getting a Z Grill!

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Glad you are enjoying it Steve and was a pleasure to help you out!

Caz
CazCoburg

Amazing!

Amazing product & amazing customer service. I've had the Z Grill 7002B for 2 weeks and have cooked on it nearly every day! A big shout to Mick who is an absolute legend.

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Amazing customers like you, Caz, are a huge part of why we love this business so much. It keeps us motivated to blow peoples socks off with our products and service. Cheers!

Julian L.
Julian L.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Pellet Smoker BBQ

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

This is the kind of amazing feedback we salivate over mate... thanks so much, glad you are loving your Z Grill!

Brayden J.
Brayden J.

Came for the smoker, stayed for the customer service.

Sent an email to Mick on Monday at 8am the week before Christmas, he called me back half an hour later with a solution and had my order sorted. My 700E-XL was posted and arrived to the local warehouse two days later. The support through the facebook and in emails from Mick and thr team has been awesome, and deadset inspiring.

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Our pleasure Brayden - thanks for the great feedback. If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to give us a shout. Cheers!

Carly Hatchman
Carly HatchmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Epic smoker

Love my new zgrills, used it 4 times in 3 weeks cooked epic food for family. The zgrills family on FB is great. I have recommended to many friends and family.

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Carly, thanks for recommending Z Grill to your friends and family. Hearing feedback like yours keeps us motivated in doing what we do. Enjoy grilling!

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Every lazy person needs one

I found Zgrills, easy too use great result and the service is fantastic, there is a group of friends and we all have one and drive everyone crazy when we chat about what we may cook or have cooked

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Glad you are enjoying it mate.. keep on cooking!

Perfect!!

This is by far the best value pellet grill on the market, super easy to use and cooks amazingly well. 10/10

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Thanks Nicko, enjoy it mate.

Silvana Lennon
Silvana LennonNorth Western Region, NSW

GAME CHANGER!!

So, I endured about 6 months of my husband begging for one before I caved and got him one for Father's Day. Well, never in my wildest dreams did I expect him to become obsessed with it.. researching recipes and how to get the meat perfect and WOW.. it’s paid for itself in delicious meals! I don’t think I’ve cooked since September! It’s the gift that keeps on giving. Since then we’ve bought a stack of extras through Mick, because if the product isn’t enough to entice you.. this mans customer service is TOP NOTCH! Wives / partners / children / parents... you will not retreat this purchase!!

Ahmed

The best money i have ever spent!!!!

• +9Thumbnail
Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Ahmed, thanks for that fantastic review! So glad that you feel that way about our service and you're enjoying your new grill. Welcome to the family, mate! =)

Love the Z Grill

From easy ordering, fast delivery, fantastic customer support to a top quality smoker the whole process has been great. Would definitely recommend the Z Grill.

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Welcome to the family, Terena! Glad to hear you love your new grill and our service. Cheers! - Mick =)

Andrew
Andrew Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Top quality grill!!

I have always cooked with charcoal but wanted the ease and but still keep that great Smokey bbq taste. The z grill 700E-XL is amazing. Great size and very easy to use. The customer service you get from Michael is 2nd to none

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Andrew, glad to hear that you're loving your new grill and you're feeling that way about our service! Give us a shout anytime if you have any questions.

She’s a cracker!

Swapped from another brand, definitely worth it! Mick is no doubt an expert in customer service! Wish my staff were the same as him. Do yourself a favour and get a Z Grill

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey, thanks for the awesome review! Welcome to Z Grill fam, mate! In case you haven't yet, join our FB group for tips and recipes. Here's the link - https://www.facebook.com/groups/zgrillsoz/

Awesome grill

Love the set and forget not heaps of smoke but getting better results every time I use it. First brisket ever cooked was very happy.

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Luke, thanks for the great feedback! Glad you're enjoying your new grill. =)

Review collected in partnership with Z Grills

The best quality, the best service.

Firstly, the customer service is second to none. Michael understands the motivations and values of his customer base and can thus provide strong advice and solutions to their problems. He recently replaced my wheels free of charge, even though it was my fault for breaking them.

Secondly, the product is very good quality. Keeps stable Temps, water proof, good quality inclusions and cooks perfectly.

I would recommend this grill/smoker to my friends and family before any other.

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Thanks for the kind words mate! Next time remember to unlock the wheels :)

Damian
Damian Illawarra, NSW

Great product, great service

Mick was great, product is great value for money and very easy to set up and use. Look forward to many more cooks on the z grill

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Can't wait to see what you cook up mate!

Crackers23
Crackers23Tathra

So easy to use, cooks exceptional food and back up service is fantastic

I had never used a smoker before getting the Z Grill 700E. I found the instructions for assembly and startup very easy to follow. I have not had one miss on this and have made bacon, pork belly, beef and lamb roast, chicken......... After sales support is nothing short of amazing, I cannot recommend highly enough

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Thank you for that awesome review! Glad to hear that you're enjoying your Z Grill! Keep grilling and cheers to more amazing food. Cheers mate! =)

Ryan Bundy Peterson
Ryan Bundy PetersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Product. Even Better Customer Service!

Ahmedasked

Would the 70002b be big enough for a 6kg brisket?

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Definitely yes a huge one - check out this video I did on the 700E which has the same main grill rack area.

Ahmed

You legend, responding on a saturday morning! Beautiful first brisket mate and it looks like i will be going ahead with the standard 700! I appreciate your help.

alandeb2013
alandeb2013asked

just curious as to how this compares to my Fornetto?...... i am looking for more cooking space but haven't been a huge fan of pellet smokers as i have a mate who has one but it smokes the heck out of the neighborhood?

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Thanks for the questions mate. Not sure what your mate is doing wrong with this pellet smoker as after the initial startup release of smoke which clears after a couple of minute the smoke release is very gentle. Check this video out. https://help.zgrills.com.au/knowledge-base/z-grills-how-much-smoke/

The key advantage of a Z Grills pellet smoker over your Fornetto is easy of use - set and forget. We have stack of Z Grills owners in Australia who have an offset or other manual smoker, but the time spent managing the fire becomes a frustration - and a Z Grill solves that. Please let us know know if any further questions. Feel free to join our facebook group to see what others are doing on their Z Grill. Cheers!

Michael T
Michael Tasked

Is the 700E smoker the same as Silverbac Grilla Grills?

Hey Michael,

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to clarify that. I think quite a few people have the same question in their minds.

There is no doubt that the Silverbac from Gilla Grills looks extremely similar to the Z Grills 700E Pellet Smoker. However, keep in mind that we are not the same company. As far as I can see they are not available here in Australia.

You can read more about it here https://zgrills.com.au/about-us/

If you are looking to get yourself a 700E, check out what the 700E-XL. Our 700E-XL is an upgraded version of the 700E. It has an added top rack which increases the cooking area by 25% which works out to be 0.6 sq m of effective cooking space. With the extra cooking space for a second brisket or a few more stacks of ribs, it's not hard to fall in love with it.

Get an answer from our members and Z Grills representatives