Z Grills Australia

Z Grills Australia (page 4 of 11)

Listing monitored by Z Grills

Jarrod M.
Jarrod M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing smoker

Easy to use and
Easy to set up
Looks great
Perfect for someone looking to improve their cooking skills

Highly recommend

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Jarrod, thanks for the great feedback! Welcome to Z Grill family!

Review collected in partnership with Z Grills

My son has one and highly recommended it to me and I thought why not need/ want one anyway

Your sales person Mick rang me no more than 5 minutes after I made an enquiry about one and then once I placed the order another phone call to thank me and I got it today 1 day ahead of schedule so now to assemble and start cooking, thanks to Mick and the team customer service beyond expectations.

Best smoker i own

I have been hunting for a pellet grill for some time now. Recently owned another brand but after going through 2 of them both sent back due to faulty parts I landed on a Z Grill. Best decision I made, it was easy to put together and ran as advertised producing a great smoke on the meat and holds the desired temp with no issues.

Simon C.
Simon C.Sydney, NSW

Z-Grill

I went back and forth on pellet grills and always went back to Z-grills for the following reasons
1. Outstanding customer service. Mick and the team were great with updates on my delivery
2. Price point. I’m wasn’t willing to spend 3k on a pellet grill
3. Nearly every honest review I read was positive
4. I knew if I had an issue it would be resolved ASAP
You won’t be disappointed if you get one

Amazing Customer Service and Great BBQ

The team are fantastic and it was very personal attention including calls and discussions about pros and cons. The packages all arrived as expected, warehouse staff were great and helped to get it in the car. The setup videos and instructions were really detailed and ensured a simple installation. The BBQ itself is very well made and I can see is going to last a looooong time. I'd definitely buy more from them.

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Ian, I am really glad that you feel that way about our service. Thank you so much for leaving such good feedback! Just give us a shout if you have any questions =)

Sam B.
Sam B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing machine, amazing customer service!

Wasn’t sure about what pellet smoker to buy - was tossing up between a ZGrill and another brand. I got in contact with Zgrills and after my chat on the phone with Mick, I was sold. Genuine and honest bloke. Unfortunately, when sending the grill out, the freight company mucked up the delivery. BUT, instead of waiting and waiting, Mick personally dropped off the grill and some other goodies to my house.
The Zgrill works amazing. A subtle smoke flavour whilst providing the opportunity to do versatile cooks. Fantastic customer service with ongoing support.
Can’t wait to keep the cooks going!

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Sam, glad to hear that you made the jump to purchase a Z-Grill! Give us a shout if you need any assistance. Enjoy your new grill!

scott59
scott59South East Queensland, QLD

New To Smoking

I love my Z Grill Smoker. I have smoked Chickens and a 2.2kg Pork boneless roast, Pork Ribs and a few other items. I just love the Smoked influence.

The Chicken and the Pork Roast are my favourites Just amazing, set the temp probes, and check it a few times. check the Pellet bin and enjoy your beautiful food

Toddo
ToddoPerth, WA

Fantastic Grill

Fantastic Grill
Brilliant customer service
Great informative how to videos
Great communication through out the purchase process
Very easy to use and maintain

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Toddo, thanks for that awesome review! If you need any help, don't hesitate to give us a shout. Cheers!

Review collected in partnership with Z Grills

Great smokers and customer service

I ordered my Z grill recently and I have to say that the customer service provided by Mick and the team was seriously incredible. They were super helpful and Mick's YouTube videos, advice and instructions are fantastic to get you going.

Beyond this, the 700 E XL that I got is really exceptional. I did a brisket the other day and I've never had brisket so delicious. The best bit is that it was so easy and repeatable due to the precise control you have over the temperature using the Z grill. I could not be happier with my purchase and interactions with Z grill. Highly recommended.

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Albert, your brisket recipe sounds really yum! Glad you're enjoying your new grill! :) Give us a shout if you any questions.

Barney26
Barney26Queensland

Researched them all, the ZGrill is the best

I did a lot of research into pellet smokers available in Australia and even looked at importing. I won't go into brand names specifically however I found that being a pellet grill, with temperature probes, electrical components, augers etc after sale service would be the key to success. I settled on a Z Grill 700E-XL based on build quality, ease of use and incredible after sale service. Holds temperature, cooks perfectly and has far greater support than any other pellet grill I researched. I recommend them highly, my family of 5 love the ZGrill for the versatility and quality of meals it produces from 18 hour briskets to 10 minute pizzas.

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Barney, thanks for that awesome review! Glad that you're enjoying your new grill! Cheers, mate!

Adam S.
Adam S.South-Eastern Region, NSW

The flavour is amazing

This was so easy to set up and do the initial burn.
Only had it for 5 days, and so far have cooked on it every night.
Prime Rib Eye on the bone.
Chicken breasts.
Lamb rack

The infusion of flavour and even cooking is just insane.

Big thanks to Mick fro all of his help in getting me into the right size and options.

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Adam, thanks for the great feedback! Glad to hear you made the jump and purchased a Z-Grill. Keep grilling... every night mate! Just give us a shout if you have any questions. =)

Trent
Trent Perth, WA

What a weapon! 700e

This was my first smoker and what a beast, cooks well, maintained a constant temp and plenty of room to cook. A few photos from my first cook and it came out perfect.

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Trent, glad to hear you made the jump and purchased a Z-Grill! Enjoy and keep grilling mate!

Review collected in partnership with Z Grills

The best customer service i have ever experienced

Received a phone call from the owner of the business at 8.15 Saturday night after making online enquiry only minutes earlier. Swift delivery. Easy to assemble. All round excellent experience

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Jamie - thanks for the kind comments mate, keeps us motivated to get feedback like this!

Mark_Sydney
Mark_SydneySydney, NSW

Best BBQ I've ever cooked!

I'm a novice but the Grill is dead easy to use. I've used it 9 time to date to cook ribs, brisket, meatloaf, wings etc.... not a single failure! The unit itself is solid, reliable and accurate in operation, which is essential!) i Love my Z-Grill!!!!

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Mark! Thanks for the kind comments mate, keeps us motivated to get feedback like this! Enjoy and keep grilling!

Ron
RonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent pellet smoker for less!

Just bought the 450A and the build quality was great! It does what it's supposed to do, and can definitely compete with other well known pellet smoker manufacturers. The support from Mick was excellent too! Highly recommended.

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Ron, Thank you for leaving us a positive review! Yea, you can cook anything and everything with Z Grill. =)

LA S.
LA S.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Z grill 700Exl

This z grill is easy to use and gives amazing results, almost fool proof, the first ever rib cook was awesome, I look forward to cooking more on this grill

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Thanks for the feedback mate - great to see you are getting good results. =)

Very happy

Fast delivery and friendly experience with zgrills... From placing order to receiving goods was only a week or so and mick was awesome to deal with... keep up the good work

Brad
Brad Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome smoker

Mick goes above and beyond with his customer service and smoker is sensational. The set up was so easy as well

Benn D.
Benn D.Central Queensland, QLD

Best smoker :)

Really great customer service and a really great product :) got delivered really fast and no damage to it. Thanks guys!

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Welcome to the Z-Grills family, Benn! If you have any questions, feel free to give us a shout.

Colin
ColinSouthwest, VIC

So good should of bought one ages ago

Had been looking for a smoker for a long time and kept coming back to ZGrill,so glad I did the after sales service OUTSTANDING,the product Awesome,easy to use Great tasting meats,DONT hesitate buy you will love it,big thanks to Mick for his service

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Colin, glad you're enjoying your Z Grill! Thanks for the awesome feedback!

Mick =)

Jeremy
JeremyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Success first cook, confidence high & motivated to BBQ more

Used website videos for constructing and burn off steps then first cook a raving success. Already planning my next cook.

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Jeremy! Welcome to Z Grills family, mate! Enjoy your new grill!

Shannon S
Shannon S South East Queensland, QLD

Surprising

The Z grill was easy to assemble. Cant wait to use it! I was absolutely blown away by the customer service. Best experience I have had in a long time. Really shows you matter to the Z grill company.

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Shannon! Glad to hear that you decided to make the jump and purchased a ZGrill! Welcome to the family!

Amazing!

Amazing quality, great cooking! A+ customer service! Thanks so much from the guys at zgrills! You have gone above and beyond

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Welcome to the family, Dan! Glad to hear you love your new grill. Cheers!

1st smoker

Well made very easy and straightforward to assemble. Mick was a great help showing and explaining all the features of the zgrill and how they worked. Looking forward having my first low and slow cook of pork butt this weekend.

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Trevor! Don't forget to let us know how your first cooking comes out! Cheers to more great food!

Im glad i bought this

Loving it - easy to set up and use - great results so far with brisket, rubs and chicken - can now set things up to cook overnight too

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Stu! Glad to hear that you're enjoying your new grill!

Ahmedasked

Would the 70002b be big enough for a 6kg brisket?

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Definitely yes a huge one - check out this video I did on the 700E which has the same main grill rack area.

Ahmed

You legend, responding on a saturday morning! Beautiful first brisket mate and it looks like i will be going ahead with the standard 700! I appreciate your help.

alandeb2013
alandeb2013asked

just curious as to how this compares to my Fornetto?...... i am looking for more cooking space but haven't been a huge fan of pellet smokers as i have a mate who has one but it smokes the heck out of the neighborhood?

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Thanks for the questions mate. Not sure what your mate is doing wrong with this pellet smoker as after the initial startup release of smoke which clears after a couple of minute the smoke release is very gentle. Check this video out. https://help.zgrills.com.au/knowledge-base/z-grills-how-much-smoke/

The key advantage of a Z Grills pellet smoker over your Fornetto is easy of use - set and forget. We have stack of Z Grills owners in Australia who have an offset or other manual smoker, but the time spent managing the fire becomes a frustration - and a Z Grill solves that. Please let us know know if any further questions. Feel free to join our facebook group to see what others are doing on their Z Grill. Cheers!

Michael T
Michael Tasked

Is the 700E smoker the same as Silverbac Grilla Grills?

Hey Michael,

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to clarify that. I think quite a few people have the same question in their minds.

There is no doubt that the Silverbac from Gilla Grills looks extremely similar to the Z Grills 700E Pellet Smoker. However, keep in mind that we are not the same company. As far as I can see they are not available here in Australia.

You can read more about it here https://zgrills.com.au/about-us/

If you are looking to get yourself a 700E, check out what the 700E-XL. Our 700E-XL is an upgraded version of the 700E. It has an added top rack which increases the cooking area by 25% which works out to be 0.6 sq m of effective cooking space. With the extra cooking space for a second brisket or a few more stacks of ribs, it's not hard to fall in love with it.

Get an answer from our members and Z Grills representatives