Mattresses Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of mattress would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

Teresa G.

Teresa G.Sydney

Bad experience - low quality Customer service

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Sleeping much comfortable. Breathing easier.

I wanted to test out what it would be like to sleep on a latex mattress because I heard from internet forums that it was the healthiest option for people with dust mite allergies and chemical sensitivities, both of which I have.

The Zaanta Topper Pad was the best investment i made. Getting the much better sleep now, so comfortable. So easy to upgrade your mattress, regret not doing it sooner.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Nice and firm! Very pleased with purchase.

Since buying our Zaanta latex bed and matching pillows some weeks ago my wife and I are sleeping much more soundly. We chose the firm as it was the mattress that suited both of us, and we can toss and turn at night without disturbing the other one.

Service in the showroom was excellent and knowledgeable. I highly recommend Zaanta.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Perfect Comfort And All Natural

I spent weeks researching organic mattress companies. Many of them have good reviews but are not as forthcoming about the 'ingredients' used to build their mattresses as Zaanta. I choose Zaanta because their customer service, and the integrity of the company gave me confidence in the quality of their mattresses. I am so glad I did. My queen medium (Dreamer series) mattress is the most comfortable bed I have ever had. It is well and beautifully made, supportive and feels solid but is still cozy and welcoming every night! I wake up rested and energised every morning. :-)

Date PurchasedMar 2017
    Paris Strachan

Paris StrachanThomastown

Product is great, service is great.

It's been about 2 years since I slept on this mattress and I think it is definitely worth the money spent. I am sleeping well every night and my back doesn't ache as much as before.

I’m a big guy and was a initially a bit apprehensive about the thickness, but it is fully latex so can provide you with adequate support if you choose the firm density. Its a lot heavier than traditional spring coil ones, but better as and you can see everything inside. Price wise also very competitive.

Very helpful and knowledgeable in answering all my concerns. Also, very accommodating on delivery time and helping setting up in new home.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
    Olga Russell

Olga RussellNorth Altona

Excellent mattress, superb customer service!

The Zaanta mattresses are latex and super comfy - so far has been much better than my previous spring mattress. The latex is very supportive and helped with my allergies and asthma. I got the bamboo fabric cover as it offers additional anti-bacterial and hypoallergenic benefits for even cleaner sleep.

They we very helpful and really do try to advise you on how to improve your sleep experience. All around fantastic service from sale to delivery. I would not hesitate recommending them.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Absolutely love it!

Great natural latex mattress. Barely any noticeable smell or fumes. Good air flow provides me with a cool sleep. The firm density really helps to give a lot of support (for a big man like myself) and has helped me with getting a healthy and clean sleep. Also it is very competitively priced than the average memory foam mattresses in the big retailers. Very helpful service and fast delivery time. Only downside is its a rather heavy mattress but its not too thick for easy moving and handling.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Really good natural latex mattress. Getting a better night's sleep.

Date PurchasedNov 2015
    David B.

David B.Annerley

Cool, comfy sleep. No more night sweats.

Being from QLD, with hot climate, i was looking for a mattress that was natural but cool to sleep on. I was sceptical about latex being hot to sleep on, however Jeff was helpful in educating me that synthetic and blended latex (much like memory foam) is hot to sleep on. Natural latex is organically sourced from the rubber tree and has good thermoregulating properties, along many other health benefits. I was recommended the medium density as i sleep on my side, and i selected the bamboo fabric for its hypoallergenic and antibacterial properties to get a cleaner sleep. Great product and service from ZAANTA.

Anna J.

Anna J.Strathbogie 3666

Good natural and organic mattress.

Did a lot of research and was wary of all the toxic chemicals and synthetic materials used in mattresses. Found that ZAANTA are one of the few companies that provide a truly certified organic and natural mattresses. Though their mattress does come with a slight latex aroma, it does disappear over time as you use it or air it out.
    Nonetheless, getting a much healthier and cleaner sleep, without having to worry about breathing any synthetic chemicals as i sleep 8 hours (sometimes more!). No more allergies in the morning. Also, very comfortable and supportive, whilst providing pressure relief on the shoulders and hips.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
    Kevin Moss

Kevin MossUmina Beach 2257

Great organic mattress for kids!

My wife and I were looking for a truly organic and natural mattress for our two children. We found ZAANTA and saw that it matched our description. They were very helpful in answering all our questions, without the sales pitch. They also help to recommend the right density which was medium for children (or side sleepers).
    Highly recommend and got the mattress quicker than expected!

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Very good and happy with mattress

Date PurchasedSep 2015

Very comfy, with no more allergies. Quick delivery!

Delightfully comfy mattress, with no more allergies in the morning. With natural and organic materials, no need to worry about the harsh chemicals or synthetic materials.
    Also, great customer service and quick, same day delivery.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Great product and service. Highly recommend.

My son used to have asthma and allergies, now they sleep a lot better on a natural mattress.
    Mostly purchased Zaanta for its great hypoallergenic and antibacterial properties with resistance to bed/bugs and dustmites & mold.
    Great service by Jeff who helped me deliver and set up the mattress - along with the bed frame.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
    Set

Set

highly recommend

I recently purchased a Zaanta queen latex mattress. After a lot of research on latex mattresses i found Zaanta to be the best quality and price. It is so comfortable and supporting for my bad back . It is much better than my old mattress from forty winks, which was three times the price and no where near as good. If you are looking for a latex mattress or have not tried a latex mattress. I highly recommend you go and see Jeff at Zaanta. I will buy one another one for my son soon.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Rensefx

RensefxMelbourne

We hate getting out of bed in the morning!!

After months of research, I finally bought my mother and I a mattress each. The customer service is incredible and I've never met anyone as nice as Jeff, he literally bent over backwards to accomodate us! We love, love, LOVE our beds!! There are not enough stars I could give to these guys!

What a change!

I didn't realise how bad my old mattress was until I slept on this new one - I couldn't believe the difference! I've had the single latex mattress for a year now with no complaints. I looked for one for so long but was always put off by the price before I came across Zaanta's website - definitely worth a look.
    Long-lasting, comfortable

Kirran

Kirran

Great night's sleep

My wife and I bought the Royal Queen Sleep Package from their online store, which comprised of a queen mattress, queen topper pad and 2 pillows (we opt'd for the contour ones). We've now been sleeping on it for the last couple of months and absolutely love it. It has helped a lot with my allergies and asthma and I'm finding I'm having to get up less often in the middle of the night to search for my puffer. It really is a great night's rest!
    Doesn't get hot, not as expensive as one would think, easy to clean, great night's rest