Zaaptv HD609

Zaaptv HD609

See the Best Set Top Boxes / PVRs / DVRs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor Service

We purchased the unit on a 3 year plan. We had a look at the channel list and were happy until main channels where cancelled within a year.
I spoke with Zapptv in Preston and told me to speak to there supplier in America. There is nothing we can do. Poor Service and faulty unit. The unit constantly needs an update.
(We are sorry this content is not available in your region)

Purchased in March 2018 for $499.00.

Software
Reliability

Stephan

StephanMelbourne

Probably the worst company in Australia

The company is located on Preston, Melbourne, Victoria, I believe they are called Globe TV over hear or u-but pty Ltd.

They will take your money and if the product works that is a bonus. Over the three years we have had it I've had to call and go in multiple times and generally the response it "we cant help you"

When it works it is fine, when it doesn't work it's a nightmare and will make you feel sick.

Could not recommend this product even if it was free, disgusting.

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Bad product - Arabic Channels disappearing

Really bad product.
We cannot stream many of the Arabic channels.
They don’t have the licensing to stream through this iptv
When you contact globaltv they say licensing changes they can’t help it.
We can not get our money back.
Worst waste of money ever
Remote control is bad quality
Instructions just as bad
I don’t recommend.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Very bad product and very bad service

I had been forced to buy a new device on Sep.4 2018 after my Maaxtv unit stopped working. They are the same company. My subscription with Maaxtv since 4 years and been renewed last year for 3 years. The company asked me to refer to their local agent in Canada. I contacted a gentleman called [name removed] and he told me that my unit is discontinued!!! and he offered me a Zaap unit to continue with my subscription. I sent him the money and he sent me the unit. Since then, I could not see any program continually and had a long conversation with [name removed]. He told me to send the unit to their wear house in Alberta to refund my money. And I should pay all charges. Nasty products and nasty policy.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Moh

MohMelbourne

The dealer in AU is called global Tel they are a gimmick

The premium Arabic channels are no longer available, seems that the seller in Australia has an issue, when I contact the centralized customer service the advised me to call Australia customer service and vice versa. I have asked them to state the list of available channels they said we don't have a list.
The dealer is actually called global Tel they are a gimmick

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Zack

ZackMelbourne

Stop. Do not buy this product

I bought this box a year ago and every time I use it I feel sick. It buffers all the time. If you need to change channel it takes 5 minutes to be stable only for a little while. I have a very fast internet. If you try to contact them you will feel even more sick for the time you spent for absolutely no answer. Horrible. Horrible. Horrible.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Do not go with zaap tv

It was a bad experience with zaap tv. The number of channels have been very limited, and subscription fee after 2 years. More costly than other companies' similar products. Poor customer service! Study more before getting a zaap tv.

Mohammed

MohammedCanberra

Be carefull, do not buy

The worst device and the worst customer service. Their units are faulty, when you try to call customer service No answer at all. If you open a service ticket, they never comeback to you. Do not waste you money.

Horrible device even worse customer service

Horrible device. Channels freezing... useless update and even worse customer service.. I email them about an issue and they reply that 'you will like it when you get used to it...
Do not buy it..

HH

HHCanberra

Painful IPTV experience

I purchased a renewal of my subscription for 2 years and paid $290. The service was unacceptable as the channels keep on freezing and you can not get them to work properly. I complained to their sales team and they had no solution at all after 4 days of discussion. They refused to refund or to upgrade to any different device. For heaven's sake, save your money. I really don't know how such dodgy people are allowed to operate in Australia.

Amgad

AmgadSunshine coast

DO NOT buy from this company, faulty item, horrible customer service

I bought this product 2 weeks ago. Wireless connection drops very often (although I am using superfast NBN and never had any wireless issues with the other devices). Also after 30 to 45 min of watching, the TV freezes and no way to get it working except by switching off the wall power button . Tried contacting them 3 times, they promise that the technician will ring me up, nothing happens. They are not willing to return the device