ZAFUL

ZAFUL

See the Best Clothing Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!!!

I never write reviews but felt like I had to for this company as I am so unhappy. I spent more than $100 and they shipped my item to the wrong address. VERY unhelpful, the person I spoke to on the phone to lodge my dispute was unprofessional, rude and so condescending. Once they lodged a dispute I could not reach anyone via phone and they communicated with me via email. They refused to give me a refund or any compensation.

Angel

AngelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No Stars For This Online Shop! Highly Not Recommended

Terrible customer service and their service in general. Had to contact them every now & then and took 2 months for them to reply. Also, they shipped a different colour of the item i ordered and in a larger size! I never make bad or good review unless it's an actual fact and this one is probably the worst so far. I want my money back. Experience was very disappointing

angrycustomer1.0

angrycustomer1.0South East Queensland, QLD

such a hassle!

I ordered some bikinis 2 months ago and they were sent back due the wrong address and now its been 2 months and still haven't sent me the product. I've messaged them and emailed and they keep saying there 'tracking' my order but how can you be track an order for 2 months! i just want my package or money back.

Bathers

I'm not normally one to write reviews but I always read them and felt this time it was necessary as I am very satisfied with my dealings with this online shopping website. After receiving a bather top that was too large for me (my error), they are resending me the smaller size for no additional cost. Quite prompt in responding to my messages and even said to not worry about sending the large one back, saving me on postage.

SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad sizing and no refunds dont buy from them

I ordered 3 bikinis and 2 arrived after 2 weeks.

As soon as it arrived I tried it on and they dont fit barely covered the bum and chest area and very cheap fabric. I contacted them straight away on the same day it arrived and Asked for a refund and they wouldnt allow for a refund told me the good news is I can keep the items (but they dont fit) and give them to a friend or donate to charity! I cant even fit them and then try to make you keep it anyway. Not impressed and the poor communication and the returns process is so hard they make it so you dont want to do a return.

No compassion even after contacting them on the same day as delivery. So unfair and such a scam. I will never use them again.

DONT DO IT

I ordered 4 items in June/July I received 1 item in August and never received the other 3. When i enquired to where my other items where i only got an automatic system replying. They refereed me to the tracking link which did not tell me anything and does not locate my items in Australia. No customer service trying to help locate my item or a real person replying. When i received my 1 product it was laughable. The bottom was like a nappy. DONT DO IT. they will take your money and not deliver your products

Irene

IreneHunter Region, NSW

Low Quality Bikinis

I ordered 5 bikinis and they were all low quality and made in China. The bikini tops were too wide across the chest and the bikini bottoms were too small (also varied from one bikini to another) and I know I am exactly size 8. The price was cheap so it would have been fine if I their return policy is good, like anywhere else in Australia. But I've been in contact with them and they keep asking for photos but every time I send them pictures, nothing is appearing. I'm still waiting for a resolution from them but I am now thinking they might never come through.

very very bad

i orderd a cropped sweatshirt and a shell necklace and it was not what i was expecting.. the necklacd was ok but quikly broke afterwards then, what i thought was going to be a nice sweatshirt turned out to be a bad quality, way to short sweatshirt, in the picture it looked. like a moderate cropped sweatshirt but when. it came in the mail it was so short i u could see my bra not to mention the horrible quality, it was very expensive and i have contacted zaful 3 times for a refund and they still havent done anything!! dont buy from zaful its ascam!!

Pleasantly surprised!

So I finally succumbed to the ads from Zaful and ordered 4 bathers (three 2 piece sets and a full piece) on the 14th of September and they arrived on the 20th of Sept. Given the earlier reviews I was wary I may not receive it, so I was quite shocked! I tried all of them on last night and the bikinis run true to size (I order XL for a size AU14) and the cuts are just so cute and I'm super happy with them! The one piece is a little awkward around my chest but I think I'll just take the padding out of it and it'll be fine.
Overall I can't complain and I'll be feeling cute as this summer!

Sophia L.

Sophia L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad customer service

I am most disappointed with the customer service of this company and would not recommend Zaful. I ordered 3 pairs of swimmwear online but was sent the wrong size. I returned the items immediately with tags on and have been denied a refund or exchange. I am not wealthy and can ill-afford to waste money on companies that will not respect their customers.

Sizing Slightly large

Horrific

Never got my products

The products never made it to me. And they are refusing to give me a refund. Terrible customer service. You can only send them messages with a slow response time. I would not recommend them!

Haylee

HayleeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dodgy stitching on swimsuit strap but otherwise a great product with quick postage.

Only took a week to receive and fits well however the stitching from one of the swimsuit straps where the strap hooks onto the loop at the back just snapped off as I was tightening the strap. If that makes sense. I ordered a size Small and I'm 171cm tall wearing a size AUS 10 jean/dress.

Meg

Meg

Great for price

Order can take a while since it’s shipped from overseas and you sometimes have to keep in touch with the progress. The quality isn’t great but it’s also cheap so you get what you pay for. In saying that, I have swimmers that I have wore numerous times and they have lasted just as long as brand swimmers.

Sizing Slightly large

Hit and miss sizing and bikinis not able to be returned

Ichigo

IchigoSydney, NSW

Horrible brand with really low service

Zaful quality is very low and so bad that I'll never order again. All seem to have been done in 5min. The fabric is thin, not nice, sizes are not good and not correct.
The worst is that you cannot send back your clothes or if you want to do so you have to speak 100 days with their poor customer care service and send all back the way to China and they don't even refund you the entire shipping price. Definitely a bad brand.

retour impossible

It is very hard to contact them to have a retour
I am still waiting and a lot of time the page to return items is blocked
not serious company
obviously it easy to buy, not to change items, I am talking about clothes and the size are wrong

byfar1133

byfar1133Sydney, NSW

Stay away from Zaful. Scam.

Scam. Don't buy swim wear. They don't accept return whatever reasons, you will only get 30% back which is totally scam. Don't buy from them. Please stay away. Items are very bad quality.

DON'T BUT FROM ZAFUL!!!

Fast delivery, great product.

After reading all the reviews I was nearly put off ordering from this site but glad I did!
I ordered a bikini and was delighted, I’ve never found a bikini that’s fitted me so well (I suggest ordering a size up from your usual size). Material is really good and it’s good value for money! I’m in Australia and it took about a week for delivery.