ZAFUL

ZAFUL

Maria

Maria Sydney, NSW

Worst experience ever.

- My swimsuits never got delivered, the customer service and support were miserable.
- The company did not provide any way of contact to the local courier in Australia, so for me was impossible to track my lost item
- The only solution was to refund $20, not even 50% of my order.
- NOT a trustworthy company. NOT recommended.

Paid and got NOTHING

Purchased a few things for my granddaughter in July and now in November and have received nothing. Made attempts to get a refund or tge goods and still nothing. BUYER BEWARE you may receive nothing for your money like me

Aveen C.

Aveen C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Quality, must read reviews on Zaful

Easy to use the website. All items being sold have reviews from real people! Make sure you look through the product reviews firstly before purchasing. Reviews will state what size each person is and what size they bought so you know whether to size up or down. If you're buying swimwear and are different sizes between top and bottom, I'd recommend buying these separately and not as a two-piece.

Awful customer service

My package never arrived. They told me to wait 7-10 days for a solution after which time they told me to wait again. They then said that my package was delivered (which it was not) and offered me ‘points’ for only a partial amount of what I had paid. So bad.

Jen Renshaw

Jen RenshawSydney, NSW

A company advertising fast fashion WTH

Zaful's website literally says in the 'about us' section that they wish "To become the leading online fast fashion brand and empower everyone's dream."
This is terrifyingly unsustainable and ignorant on their part. How could they not be embarrassed promoting fast fashion? Buying from here is encouraging sweatshops and condemning the planet. Spend a few more dollars and buy something sustainable or 2nd hand...

SizingVery small
Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Item never received

Item never received and the company wont refund money. Absolute scam. May as well take the money you are planning on spending and flushing it down the toilet... same result.

Worst costumer service I have ever had

I had ordered before and it was good then I put a second order in and have an account with my info in it from my first order, yet they sent my 350.00 order to the wrong state. I sent an email letting them know and they sent it out again to wrong state. I even checked the address on file and it was correct. So we did this a 3rd time and again wrong state. Then they told me it is my own fault then they said my order was full filed and my ticket was closed so I kept filing tickets and 5 months later I do t have a refund or my items. Worst experience ever.

I had a good experience

I don't know why there are so many bad reviews. For me everything fit you just have to check the measurements before you pick the size because they all vary. Postage was really quick it came within 5 days with great packaging. Maybe i was just lucky.

Pleasantly surprised

I live In Perth, WA and just recieved my order yesterday. I got 4 bikinis and the quality of the material is actually really good! They are true to size and I’m comfortable in all of them. Tracking was on point the whole time too, so I was able to locate my items easily.
Only reason I gave 4 stars cause shipping took a lil while but otherwise I do recommend ordering

Halle

HalleSydney, NSW

Very affordable, and great quality!

I shopped online at Zaful as I had seen their ads pop up and it perked my interest. I took a risk and ordered what I thought was cute and my style, and it turned out to be exactly as advertised! I frequently got updates on my parcel, and when the clothes arrived I was astonished about the quality and how well it fitted! It was awesome! Love the swimwear I got :)

SHOP ELSEWHERE !!

I had some items to return as they were not as advertised or ridiculously sized. Firstly, they offered a refund of a third of their value to not return them but give them to charity. When I refused, the refund was increased slightly. I refused again and returned the items to Spain but still didn’t get a full refund because the exchange rate they use is not correct. All this discussion has taken weeks. They state that “customer satisfaction is their top priority - don’t believe it !!

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

5 Stars to Zaful

I searched 10 - 15 swimsuit websites before finding Zaful. I LOVED the collection and prices and now that I have both my suits plus some t-shirts that I ordered, I will def order from here again!

Shady Company

I bought a bikini in L - it’s tiny considering I’m a size uk 8/10. Quality & shipping aren’t awful. Website’s a scam couldn’t even write a review & can’t return. Don't Buy.

SizingVery small
Alicia T.

Alicia T.South East Queensland, QLD

If there was a zero or minus star option... that's Zaful!

After purchasing a bunch of items, non arrived in a hurry, then one piece did, missing another 4. 4 months on, no refund, no response, no items! How the hell this company are allowed to be active!
I get shipping is taking a little longer presently, but no communication, no NOTHING!
DO NOT SUPPORT THIS AWFUL COMPANY! AVOID AND BOYCOTT!

SizingSlightly large
Rapid W.

Rapid W.Perth, WA

Review

I have always been extremely happy with the products I have purchased from ZAful. The quality is amazing for the price that you pay, waiting time is a little longer but I just wanted to say thank you i know that times are tough.

Alex W.

Alex W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So affordable and cute

I love buying things from here and always read reviews of the items to make sure i’m getting the right size and I love their prices for being on trend.

Briana Newson

Briana NewsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Customer Service Do not Buy From here

I am currently having an extremely disappointing and frustrating experience with this site.

When you place an order, it does not give you the option to type in your shipping address, it took me some time to navigate however i managed to find the shipping address that was saved in my profile. I updated this address before placing my order, however they have still shipped this to the wrong address which is in another State now.

I am currently in correspondence with them however they are not doing anything to assist me in updating the address, refunding, or sending a new package to my correct address. So at this stage i will not receive the items i have paid for and they will do nothing to fix this.

Karen

KarenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible horrible site do not get sucked in SCAM!!!!

I bought a pair of bathers in early November and still I’m waiting they will not take any responsibility or refund my money back! Absolute SCAM they should be shut down never buy from this site....

Maxi

MaxiSydney, NSW

Horrible horrible horrible, they are a scam

my package went missing, but zaful does not hold themselves accountable and will not refund me any money.
Very uncooperative and very unprofessional, it’s a scam - don’t fall for their cheap prices!

Sometimes good but not that great

I couldn't leave a review on the zaful website, so be weary about the reviews on there, not sure if they are real or not. I have bought a few items from zaful, the bikinis are of good quality, I got a t-shirt that was pretty good. The lingerie is of very poor quality though and I cannot recommend any of that. The item I am disappointed with is the 'Lace Insert Bowknot Criss Cross Lingerie Teddy' As you can see from photos the stitching is very poor quality and the item sits on the body in a very strange way so isn't flattering. Not satisfied with the quality of this item.

SizingSlightly large