Zager ZAD80CE

Zager ZAD80CE (page 2 of 19)

Proud of my new Zager Guitar

I couldn't be happier with the playability and beauty of my new Zager guitar. I especially liked the extras I didn't expect like strap, tuner, picks, and strings. I was also able send in two email questions and get prompt answers. Thanks Zager.

Pleasantly surprised

Having a hard time putting guitar down. My hands do not get tired of playing for hours at a time. I recently retired and haven't played in quite a while. Just glad to be playing again and it sounds great for a parlor guitar and workmanship is beautiful. Plays easier than my old Martin which made my hand hurt after only playing for short time and can play full chords which I could never do before. Thanks Zager

Could not be happier with my purchase

As most would be, it was difficult for me to purchase a guitar without holding, playing and hearing it. After reading the reviews and their 100% money back guarantee, I sent an email to The Company and Dennis Zager communicated promptly and thoroughly with me. I had to try this guitar. I purchased the Zad900ce in June of 2019. Having owned and playing this guitar now for 6 months it has lived up to and beyond my expectations, both in the action and the sound quality. My Luthiers Quote: very high quality instrument, treat it well and enjoy it.

Simply amazing

First off the feel good stuff. This guitar came with the best case and accessories I've ever received with a new guitar. Now for the guitar. It is beautiful and plays like a dream. The tone is full and rich, the sound is vibrant, and the intonation is spot on. More than pleasantly surprised...absolutely amazed.

I recently purchased a guitar from Zager guitars. It is the best guitar I have ever owned or played. In addition In addition I want to add that the service is above excellent. I had an issue that was out of their control. However, that provided a super quick solution.
P.S I have been recommending to everyone Zager guitar. I allow them to play it to prove the easy play etc.

ROBERT

I never had a guitar that sound so nice

The guitar itself is a work of art and the guitar case is very well insulated to protect the guitar for ever well done. I love it's sound and look forward to hearing it when fully cured.

Action, Fret Buzz Issues... fixed

A perfect fit

3 are not enough!

Got my first Zager ZAD50 about 5 years ago. Every time I brought it out, people thought it was a Martin. Then they said it plays better than a Martin! I loved it so much, I bought a ZAD80CE. Wow! This thing looks, plays, and sounds as good or better than any $3000 guitar I've ever played! The guys I play with are constantly having to re-tune, not me! I set it once with the built in tuner, and play for hours without having to re-tune.. And when I plug it in, that sweet tone is simply...louder! Whether softly finger picking or striking a hard rythm, it just sings. Finally, I got yet another black ZAD50 for my son. After I sell a few of my [brand X] guitars, I'm going for the new ZAD900CE.

Zager50 - my new friend

Received my ZAD50 today only a week after ordering. Right out of the box, sounded great. Expect it to be more awesome with progressive time with my new friend. As advertised, easy to play even harder to put down. Years ago a luthier sold me a custom instrument similar to a Gibson J-200 but needed to sell sometime later to raise money. To my ear the ZAD50 sounds better than the custom built and certainly easier to play. Zager has not seen last of me.

Brilliant

I received my ZAD900CE yesterday. It is beautiful. The detailing and finish are flawless. The tonality is superb. It produces a bright resonating sound, stunningly accurate and powerful. It is a wonderful instrument. I have owned a Martin and a Yamaha, but they don't compare to this guitar. I know that this review sounds over the top, but this guitar deserves top ratings.

The ZAD900CE delivers!

I'm a believer!

Returned to the guitar 5 years ago with a Taylor GS Mini. It was ok till a friend showed me his ZAD80. Tried it, had to have one. The fret board gave me room to play notes without touching other strings. But the sound! Rich and mellow! I guess its because of the beautiful woods used in the making of this guitar. Everything is top-notch, fit and finish. Proud to say, this is my last acoustic guitar. I want to pass it on to my grand daughter, I believe it will stand the test of time.

My favorite electric acoustic guitar. Period. Full Stop.

My new 900 Tobacco Sunburst

I received my new 900 a couple of days ago. It is beautiful and has a really nice tone to it. I have a company that specializes in building high end custom furniture and know great craftsmanship when I see it and this is a quality guitar. The model I ordered was out of stock so I had to wait about 7 weeks but I was clearly communicated with during the entire process. This is a great Family business and I would recommend them to anyone.

ZAD900CEOM Is an awesome guitar

I am nowhere close to a pro, but I just received my new ZAD900CEOM guitar and cannot believe how easy it to play. First night I sat down to play a little and 2 hours later I looked at the clock. It was so enjoyable I lost track of time. This guitar sounds great and looks just as good as it sounds. I would recommend Zager to anyone who wants a quality guitar.

Great products !

I bought strings for my vintage Yamaha L10 after reading about them, and I can tell you that these are the best strings that I have tried. They sound great and are very easy on the fingers. The picks are also the best that I have used. I will be a regular customer. Thanks for great products

Lee S.

Lee S.

This is a fantastic playing and Sounding Guitar

I am amazed at the quality of sound and craftsmanship of Zager guitars. I thought my playing days were coming to an end because of my Parkinson's and Neuropathy problems. But after getting my first ZAG guitar playing returned. I own now the ZAG 900 Aniversary Guitar and the ZAG 80 Full body Acoustic. I enjoy hours of playing on both of them. I learn more every day. I sold my Martin and Ibanez after getting these new guitars.

Bruno from belgium

Hey mr Zager,its amezing how great the service is that u giving me because i living in Belgium,i not a pro but the sound and the playing is excellent thanks for everithing lovely greatings from Bruno

Guitar almost plays itself