Zager ZAD80CE

Zager ZAD80CE (page 2 of 27)

I bought a guitar without trying it first.

A guitar I can learn to play

Zager guitars are great because of its playability. The Zager Parlor Guitar is an exceptional product and very playable due to its design. I love the Zager Parlor guitar. Thanks

A true work of art and a must-have for the players that appreciate an amazing instrument

This is an extremely well-made very smooth and easy to play guitar. I'm an older guy only playing guitar for 5 years. You won't want to put this guitar down

Old dog/New licks

no regrets

This product delivered. Not only is the instrument aesthetically beautiful, it really is easier to play. The strings require less hand strength for a clear full sound and the "OM" size is perfect for me.

A dream come true....the Zager ZAD900CE

I love my second Zager, & its delivery over our gate during pandemic.

Best Purchase I have made!

I have arthritis in my hands and despite this, I am able to play my guitar easily. Easy Play is a true representation of this fine instrument. The craftmanship is excellent. I am considering purchasing a 12 string Guitar from the Zagar Company.

Terry Wright
Terry Wright

I just placed my order for a 12 String.

Best sounding acoustic I own!

I seriously can’t put down my new Zad-80 when I’m home. The sound is amazing and so easy to play. I now have two Taylors sitting on my wall hangers.

ZAD900 Played fantastic right out of the box!

It’s amazing how fantastic this guitar sounds straight out of the box. It came with a beautiful case and lots of accessories. It’s the most beautiful guitar I have ever played. Very easy to play!

Zad50CE and Zad80 accustic

After getting my Zad 80 a few months ago, decided to also get a Zad50CE. I have owned many hi end guitars and some not so hi end. These two guitars blow them all away! Especially the way they play. The action is dead on and feel the sound course thru me. Best purchases ever!

Quality of this ZAD80CE is something to behold

When I first opened the case and admired this guitar, I was really impressed with the craftsmanship and attention to detail put into making it. When I played it and heard its tone, I was hooked. The guitar looks amazing on the website and is even more so in person. Customer service was second to none as well with all the extras included. Many thanks to the Zager family for taking care of my needs.

ZAD80CE is a truly an incredibly beautiful guitar with a great sound

Zager ZAD50CE Comments

I recently received my new Zager ZAD50CE guitar. After reading both positive and negative reviews, and watching their video testimonials, I wanted to see for myself if all the hype was true.
I have to say it is a really nice guitar. It arrived in a beautiful case and in completely perfect condition, not the slightest scratch or mark on it.
Solid spruce top, mahogany back and sides, and has a very bright yet full projecting sound. I’ve been playing it for several days now, and the action is great. A unique addition to my guitar collection. Definitely a keeper.

Wonderful guitar

I received my Zager guitar today and it is so beautiful and the sound is wonderful. I have arthritis in my hands and needed a guitar that was easier for me to play. I played it for an hour today and was so pleased. I am sure this guitar will be enjoyed for many years to come.

New guitar player

My new Zager ZAD50CE

I just received my new ZAD50CE. It was delivered as promised. The guitar is beautiful and came with a very nice case. And I wasn't expecting a nice t-shirt and pick. I appreciate the little extras. Thank you Zager family, Jim Ray

This is an amazing guitar!!

The Zager guitar has the great sound and ease of play that all the reviewed players rave about. So thrilled to be a part of the Zager family! I am recommending this guitar to several of my guitar friends!

the best guitar on the planet earth!

this guitar has an amazing sound i have a old martin i got years ago this Yager sounds even better than the martin I believe! very excellently American made very beautiful made also great craftmanship ! thank u again very much for letting me own one of your great guitars MR. Dennis Yager SR. &MR. Dennis Yager JR. ROYAL B. MOORE>> {ROLLO}

Exceeded my Expectations!

This guitar fits me! At last i have found the instrument i have been looking for! The string action is lower, i am able to make chord shapes i have struggled with! It came in tune out of the box! The tone is wonderful! I am practicing all the time now and finally making progress! Love it!