Zager ZAD80CE

Zager ZAD80CE (page 2)

800 reviews · Statistics

100% · 7971 · 0%
Brand Manager for Zager ZAD80CE? Claim your listing.

J. Olson
J. Olson

Larry Boyd
Larry Boyd

Phenomenal ! My last guitar !

The ZAD80 OM is a guitar that sounds great and looks like high end art work. I could spend 2 -3 times this price and not get anything better. This is my last guitar. Thanks Denny for making the guitar I've been searching for.
Jim C.
Jim C.

Even better than I hoped for!

My Zager 50CEOM arrived in a very nice hard case in perfect shape. Its workmanship is flawless. The guitar is beautiful. I own a Martin acoustic and a Gretsch electric, both fine instruments. At 71 and having had a complete shoulder replacement, I was looking for an acoustic that was easier to play. It not only fills the bill, but I was very surprised at the sound, as I didn't think any guitar would have the rich depth of my Martin. The Zager is not only as rich, but at the same time it is somewhat brighter. I find it difficult to pass by without picking it up. It is impressive and fun to play.
Thatchbox20
Thatchbox20
Larry
Larry

I smile everytime I pick my Zager up!

I've been playing live for a little over 40 years. The past 20 years were strictly Ovations , Gibson and Taylor's. After picking up my Zager ZAD80 I am a believer! I play an average 4 hours per gig and about 3 to 4 times a month. My fingers love the easy flow of the neck and so does my arthritis. And the sound just has such a rich timber. I do play plugged in all the time except for my rehearsals, but this has become my number one player! I highly recommend Zager guitars and they well worth it!
Tracz66
Tracz66

Love my Zager guitar!

The wood is stunning, there’s beautiful Mother of pearl on it and the sound is amazing! With a 100% guarantee, as well! Definitely lives up to the name. It’s everything they said it would be!
Benjamin Maxedon
Benjamin Maxedon

• +1Thumbnail
Mike Boyd
Mike Boyd

The best I have ever played

I bought a ZAD 50 CE/VS from you several years ago and I have never regretted it. The workmanship is top of the line and the playability is second to none. At age 78 the hands aren't what they used to be but I can play for hours with no pain. Thanks to Denny for his great work.
Tammy
Tammy

Steven
Steven

Warm and Rich Tone!!

Guitar was in perfect tune right out of the case.. And The tone!!! Warm and Rich..Can imagine what it will sound like years from now!! Amazing!! Thank You Denny Zager!!
Larry Madison
Larry Madison
Richard
Richard

Christmas came early with my new ZAD80ce

My first Zager guitar was ZAD50 purchased in 2006 and I must say to this day it is one of the sweetest guitars I have ever played, and at age 70 plus I have owned and played a few. Fast forward Christmas 2020
and just received my brand new ZAD80ce. It is just beautiful and everything you would except in a well crafted instrument. Love the tone of the cedar top and the neck feels like it was custom made just for me.
A special shout out to Dennis Jr for including a new travel case. What a deal!!!
Vicky Lynn Hawblitzel
Vicky Lynn Hawblitzel

Douglas K.
Douglas K.

David P.
David P.

Classy, beautiful and a full range of sound! Well done

Dennis, I wanted to thank you for for such a well crafted and beautiful sounding guitar. Well worth the wait. I have many high end acoustics such as Gibson J180 CE, Two Bend Oregon Breedloves, Ovation Elite etc. But this Zad 80 CE Aura takes the prize. The innovative design and location of the truss adjustment nut makes it a snap literally to lower string hight. I played it last week for my Facebook live broadcast and recieved rave reviews from my listeners for both sound and Beauty. I am very pleased. Your readers should feel very confident buying any of your Zager guitars. These old hands thank you as well. David Pestana
Dave Ayerd
Dave Ayerd

Wow!!!!

Frets are wider and easier to play with larger fingers, neck is smaller or more contoured for easy chord changes, no string vibration and it sounds so much better than my Yamaha or Fender. Wish I would have purchased this guitar first. Great customer service.
Raymond C.
Raymond C.

Bob S.
Bob S.

Motivates to play!

The 30 day free trial made me buy my Zager model ZAD 50ce mahogany. It plays so well, I hardly pick up my Yamaha any more. The ease of playing keeps me motivated enough to practice everyday. I have tried a couple other top makers, and just find this guitar to have the best sound, and the most comfortable to play!
Tony Watson
Tony Watson

FILO
FILO

Jhon
Jhon

Great Guitar

I am not a guitar player, but this guitar really sounds good with my spark amp. I am well pleased with the looks and sound that this guitar makes.
I want the angels in heaven to love the sound as much as I do. You nailed it.
James Honaker
Don T.
Don T.

Tony B.
Tony B.

This Guitar put a smile on my face right away!

Right out of the box, I really liked the look of this guitar. Great looking and I love the ease in which it plays and the sound is really good as well. It’s very comfortable to hold. And it is well crafted!!
Thank You Zager family!
Larry D.
Larry D.

David G
David G

Was better than expected

Guitar was beautiful when I opened it. It was almost perfectly tuned. I was so excited to get it. It was more than I expected when I got to play it. The sound is rich. I am so glad that I decided to buy this.
Ed Listort
Ed Listort

An amazing guitar

I did a lot of research and finally chose a Zager I am extremely happy I did. It sounds and plays fantastic. I will highly recommend Zager to all of my musician friends.
William E McNerney
William E McNerney

A well crafted delight

My Zager guitar looks beautiful, and plays even better. I own many guitars, but the craftsmanship and playability of this guitar is the best. Helped make the tough year 2020 better. Also, didn’t expect but love joining the Zager learning system.
Rachael
Rachael

Life time guitar

I chose the Johnny Cash black guitar. I just received it the other day and could not wait to play it. What a great sound with chisp highs and mellow but clear lows. The strings are close to the neck all the through the neck. There is no buzzing however, from being too close. If you are a guitar player and thinking about getting one. You won't be sorry. The case I received with the guitar is aircraft rated and as good as any I've seen. Good luck and keep playing.
Dave
Dave

My new ZAD20 is Beautiful and Sounds Fantastic!

I just got my new Zager ZAD20 guitar, and I’m very happy. It’s a beautiful guitar and sounds wonderful. I love the warm tone and the way the guitar feels in my hands.
George Crews
George Crews

Clearly Top Shelf

Strings were easy to press, nice clear sound and it has a beautiful appearance. The case is nice too with the humidity monitor. Thanks Mr. Zager, it is a wonderful instrument and I am not a robot!
Kaye T.
Kaye T.

Merry Christmas to me !

Just received my beautiful Parler style guitar for Christmas!! It came when they said it would, was packaged to travel safely, and all the accessories promised was included ! Their customer service is above and beyond my expectations ! Oh , did I mention my new guitar is beautiful and the quality is awesome !!! . I’m so proud of it . Thank you all for an excellent guitar and awesome buyin experience !! Merry Christmas !!
Stephen Bellon
Stephen BellonSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Remarkable playability and sound

The ZAD 900 OM which I purchased plays effortlessly, sounds great, and the electronics sound like nothing I have ever heard before on any other aquatic guitars. The blend of the on board mic and the bridge pickup is the richest sound I’ve heard. My 2010 714 ce Taylor electronics can’t touch the sound of your guitars. Hurricane Laura devastated Lake Charles and six weeks later hurricane Delta added to our problems, but your guitar has given a ray of sunshine into my life. Thanks
Walter Emiliantsev
Walter Emiliantsev

This Guitar is as promised and then SOME

Got my present to myself October and loved before l even picked it up from that gorgeous case!!!! Strummed it and loved the tone!!! I expected it to be a bit tinny because it was the orchestra model, ZAD80CEOM!!! The sound was as beautiful as the guitar!!! Beautiful finish, action right on the sweet spot!!! Messed with it till early AM!!! Sore fingers but a smile on my face!!! About eight weeks or so the tone of this bundle of string and wood and a LOT OF LABOR has taken on a really lovely resonant deeper quilty!!! After all is said and done, it's one wonderful work of art and more than is promised!!! By the way l'm a very senior citixen and feel l git the best present EVER!!
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.

• +1Thumbnail
MartinC
MartinC

ZAD50OM beyond my expectations

I would put this guitar up against my Martin 000-16gt any day. It is well made, sounds great, and easy to play. A very beautiful guitar. Usually I like to play a guitar before buying, but this exceeded my expectations.
Roy Mullin
Roy Mullin3 posts

EZ EDDIE Z
EZ EDDIE Z

My new favorite acoustic!

This guitar is everything I've been looking for in my search for a new acoustic! It looks amazing and plays even better. The quality and craftsmanship of this guitar is insane! The sound is absolutely beautiful. I fell in love with this guitar the second I strummed it! Sorry Ovation, you've been replaced!
Leo V
Leo V

Mike
MikeVICCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Kris D.
Kris D.

My Traveler is here and I LOVE it!

It is just beautiful and sounds so sweet. I absolutely love this guitar. It is so well worth the wait. I also love the case. This is a lot of quality for a very reasonable price. Kirsten

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Zager ZAD80CE? Claim your listing.