Zager ZAD80CE

Zager ZAD80CE (page 2 of 33)

A new best friend!

The wood is beautiful and well matched all around excellent finish. The action is very comfortable most importantly to me is the tone and sound, I do not hear in one ear so the red cedar top resonates a deeper rich tone which I can pick up on. The case is cool with the RH meter built in have never seen that before.
The customer service is incredibly responsive with a personal touch. Going to enjoy this for many years and it will be passed on to my grandson.
Thanks to the team Zager.

Wonderful Yager Guitar

I received my Yager Guitar last night, and cannot put it down. It is the best guitar I have ever owned, and I have four guitars presently. The strings are softer and easier to play. My fingers didn't hurt after playing for three hours last night. So, In can play longer without painful fingers, which will help me improve more quickly. This is the best guitar on the market. I just love it.

I ordered a ZAD 50 CE, Zager ran out of that model and Upgraded to a ZAD 80 CE at the same price! OMG!

I looked so forward to the Easy Play ZAD 50 CE. Zager ran out of that model and Upgraded me to a ZAD 80 CE at the same price! OMG, I am so happy with this beautiful, great sounding guitar! (Now I can't believe I have one of the nicest guitars on the market!) I have already written a couple songs on it and plan to record them soon, the sound is so amazing and focused. Thank you Denny

Impecable guitar

Love my Zager guitar

I’m not a pro by any stretch, but have played a few high end Takamine Taylor and Martin guitars and my Zager plays as good as any I’ve ever played I’m retire and play everyday. It’s one of the things I enjoy . Want one of Denny’s 900 series guitarS hopefully soon!

Incredible guitar and exceptional customer service...

I recently bought a Zager guitar and can't speak highly enough about the guitar quality and exceptional customer service. The owner(s) take a hands-on approach, very impressive! Very satisfied! A+

ZAD80CE OM - An outstanding buying experience

Beautiful and Reliable

Well, I'll be danged. I never thought I would find an acoustic that matched my trusty old Guild F50, but I have...My Zager CD900 is now my main recording acoustic guitar and it plays as easy sliding a knife thru butter. And the sound is brilliant. It performs to all my standards and I couldn't be happier. I've played on a lot of hits with a lot of guitars and I honestly have to say that my Zager is the best acoustic guitar yet. I highly recommend Denny's exquisite guitars. They are simply lovely and perform every bit as good as their competition ....and in most cases BETTER. Get a Zager today...you'll never look back.
John Beland
guitarist for Rick Nelson
Linda Ronstadt
Kris Kristofferson
The Bellamy Brothers
Dolly Parton and many more....

A Beautiful Guitar with Beautiful Sound!

Received my new ZAD80CEOM super fast and was impressed with the care taken in packing it. The workmanship is immaculate and it really looks like a high end guitar. It has a bright, clear sound that projects much better than I expected for this size of guitar. I have a dozen other guitars and this is the easiest to play of all of them. Very happy with my purchase!

THE guitar

I have had my ZAD-80 for years. I build, repair and restore guitars. Have played more than I can count. My ZAD-80 is the best playing and sounding guitar I have ever played. No Martin or Taylor comes close. And Denny and Dennis are awesome to deal with.

My Black Zager Guitar

Easy Zager Guitar "Great learners guitar"

• +1

Looking Forward to Living the Dream!

Great guitar!!

Easy to play and wonderful sound!! I wish I would have found out about this guitar earlier in my playing life. I really ;love this beautiful guitar!! Zager folks are cordial, friendly and easy to deal with. I highly recommend the Zager to anyone wanting a quality guitar!

My ZAD80CEOM was well worth the money.

What a beautiful guitar the playability and sound is outstanding!! Had some misunderstandings with shipping, this was taken care of immediately and with great response , I could not be happier. Finally a company that stands by everything they say!

Five Star everything

Bought my Zager 1 year ago and have been very happy as I contacted Denny about a couple of technical points . I have recently ordered and recieved 6 packs of strings . As I’m from the UK they did take some time due to COVID but communication with the Zager crew kept me very happy.
It is a prefect honest reliable company.

Doesn't get any better than this !

Lovely guitar and Incredible customer service

Outstanding workmanship and sound

Falling in love with the guitar again.

I recently upgraded to the ZAD80CE (OM size) from an earlier purchased ZAD50CE full-size. Returning to the guitar after a long absence, I wanted an instrument that was easy to play with my arthritic fingers and bum shoulder. Dennis steered me in the right direction. The quality of the instrument, comfort of playing it, and wonderful sound are the complete package. The customer service from both father and son was second to none. Thank you!