Zager ZAD80CE

Zager ZAD80CE (page 3 of 33)

Lovely guitar and Incredible customer service

Outstanding workmanship and sound

Falling in love with the guitar again.

I recently upgraded to the ZAD80CE (OM size) from an earlier purchased ZAD50CE full-size. Returning to the guitar after a long absence, I wanted an instrument that was easy to play with my arthritic fingers and bum shoulder. Dennis steered me in the right direction. The quality of the instrument, comfort of playing it, and wonderful sound are the complete package. The customer service from both father and son was second to none. Thank you!

Happy to buy American-made

A couple of weeks ago, I decided to buy myself a American-made guitar and Zager was my final choice. I wanted an instrument that was beautiful with great sound to match. The Zager guitar arrived last night. My ZAD80CE is perfect! It looks beautiful and the sound was remarkable.

Great guitar and exceptional service

I had some minor concerns about my Zager guitar—I didn’t like the color. Dennis replace the guitar with one that I am very happy with. Lots of businesses promise good quality and service but don’t deliver. Dennis Zager does deliver. I highly recomend them.

Awesome Guitar!!!

Thank you for sending me one of the That beautiful black ZAD 80 CE. The Fishman electronics are superior to any I have seen for 2 to 3000 dollar guitars. Including my Martin D-18 CE. They are both easy to play. The more I play my Zager the more it ages the better it sounds. It is craftsmanship at it's finest. Thank you Denny for this beautiful instrument.

Love my Zager Guitars!!

After using several different guitars, I found Zager Guitars, and decided to give one a try. I ordered a Zager Parlor guitar, and just can't believe the beautiful depth of sound in this guitar! I just LOVE playing now, as it's easier on my fingers, and the slightly wider string spacing helps chords sound perfect. I was so happy with this guitar, I bought another one to keep with family when I visit! A money back guarantee and free shipping makes trying a Zager guitar a no brainer! The Zagers offer exactly what they advertise. Am so GLAD I gave my Zager Parlor a try....I am beyond pleased!

Great guitar

I ordered the ZAD 900 and I loved it right out of the box. I’ve been a Martin guy but this has really got my attention. It’s crisp sound and deep end is what Acoustic guys are looking for and the Zager Guitar delivers

Incredible sound

I bought the Zager ZAD80CE a few years ago and the sound from it is unmatched from other much more expensive guitars I have played. The quality/craftsmanship of this guitar is excellent! No need for me to plug in, this guitar is a boom box on its own.

Beautiful guitar with strings of butter

Received my Zager ZAD80CE today, Christmas in August! Incredibly beautiful workmanship. I was able to make chords with incredible easy with strings that felt like butter under my not yet calloused fingertips. Admittedly I am a complete novice despite owning an Alvarez and Ovation guitars for more than 15yrs. Zager fits in my hand and against my body like a glove. Crazy excited to begin the journey!

My Zager is everything and more than advertised.

This guitar is so easy to play. I use chords more than rifts it suites my desires so well. My son a lead guy loves it also. Both love it!!

The best of the best

The ZAD80 AURA CE is everything they said it would be. It is beautiful and plays like a dream. Mr Zager and his son are people of their word. I'm not a star or musician in a big name band, but I feel like I got the same treatment they would have gotten. Great guitar, great company. I highly recommend Zager guitars. My daughter liked mine so much she just ordered one!

The easiest guitar to play without fatiguing hands or fingers!

I was leery in purchasing a guitar on line without first trying it out. The ads about how easy the guitar was to play seemed unbelievable. However, with a 100% money back guarantee I took the leap. When I received my ZAD 900ce guitar I was stunned out how handsome it looked, the workmanship was top quality. The question now was how well would it play and how good would it sound. I was NOT disappointed in either case. Little hand fatigue, easy one the fingers and sounds every bit as good as my Boucher and Bourgeois for 1/2 the price!

Best guitar I've ever played

My first guitar

I am 68 and decided I would take up guitar. I looked for an easy playing, easy tuning guitar and chose the Zad80. The purchasing experience was helpful and personal. The product is outstanding. The post purchase surprise of a goody bag including the lesson package was a nice touch. Very satisfied.

Zager 900 CE don't knock it before you try it... Honestly

ZAD 900CE

Zager Parlor acoustic guitar

I don't have enough adjectives to describe this sweet guitar. I own 3 other acoustics - all fine instruments. Whether it is the neck structure or the string quality on this Parlor Zager - it really is easier to play for longer. After first time practicing with it; I can say it fits me better than anything I've picked up. Beautiful deep earthy sound. The sustain lasts a few nanoseconds longer than my other guitars ... it fades rather than drops.. so chord changes sounds smoother. Very, very happy.

Absolutely beautiful guitar