Zager ZAD80CE

Zager ZAD80CE (page 4 of 33)

Beautiful 50th Anniversary ZAD900CE

This guitar just the most exquisite piece of workmanship that I have ever encountered. The attention to detail is unbelievable and the love that went into this guitar exceeded my expectations. The guitar has a wonderful feel and playability that makes picking it up an enjoyable experience. It is refreshing in this day of mass production that there are still craftsmen out there that take pride in their work. Customer service is excellent and responsive! Best purchase decision I have made in a long time.

botar

botar

Great Company, Great Guitar, Great People

Beautiful Guitar

Hello Dennis and Denny
I received my ZAD80CE OM Aura today. I must say this is a beautiful guitar. I'm still in the very early stages of learning to play, so I can't comment yet on playability, but hopefully my learning will progress faster now. What I do know already is the sound is incredible. I'll let my instructor give it a try next lesson to see what he thinks. I don't see a single flaw in it so it will not be going back.
Thanks so much,
Mike F.
Carlsbad NM (and Nova Scotia Canada)

Reaching The High Notes

Exceptional guitar and service!

Simply put my son and I are in awe of your warranty policy. From the same day response to our inquiry to receiving a replacement within days demonstrates Dennis Zager’s commitment to exceptional customer service and excellence in creating his guitars. Years ago many businesses genuinely cared for their customer’s, unfortunately that has gone by the wayside. Thank you for setting a standard that exemplifies putting the customer first and standing by your product. It means a great deal to my son and I, you have made a customer for life.

WOW! What a great guitar!

First impression- The case it comes in is super nice and I am very pleased. I opened the case and carefully inspected the guitar- flawless. I then tuned it up and began to play. The built in Fishman electronics are great. The sound coming out of it was amazing! I played a few songs and my wife looked at me from the other room and said "WOW". I felt the same way. The customer service is top notch as well. I emailed Zager a few times and had a response in no time.

Extremely Pleased, Absolutely In Love

Extremely pleased with the quality of this product and the quality of customer service you will receive when you join the Zager Family. Hand made in the USA, perfected with a sound that rings crisper and cleaner than any other guitar. The quality is not only present in the guitar and customer service, but the accessories as well. An authentic leather strap was included with my velvet interior case as well as multiple guitar picks, an extra set of strings, and additional pick guards to bat. High quality radiates through Zager Guitars and all for an affordable price!

This is my dream guitar.

I received my parlor-size African Mahogany guitar yesterday. It is a beautiful guitar, to begin with. And the sound from its 4/5 size is amazing. But the ease of playing it is truly the best part! My fingers are rather short and chunky, but still I am able to place them easily without hearing any buzz. I started the online lessons today because it's been many years since I've played and I am totally thrilled with Denny's approach to learning guitar. I am a very happy Zager guitar owner!

the best i have ever played

I am an Auzzie and have been looking for a quality guitar to fit my large fingers for many years, I have just purchased a ZAD 80CELH ZAGER guitar, I am also the owner of five quality guitars including three Maton guitars a Martin guitar and an Artist guitar and I believe the ZAD 80CE sound quality is excellent and so much easier to play than any of my other guitars the neck design and string spacing has made such a difference well done to Zager Guitars.
Cheers
Kerry Smith

Great guitar!

I received my new guitar in perfect condition. It tuned up nicely and play very well. The quality is excellent. Finish perfect. Sounds amazing. The case fit perfectly. Thank you!

I'm a Believer!

My son is thrilled!!

This is the 2nd Zager I’ve bought my son. He loves the 1st one so much, I bought him a beautiful African Mahogany acoustic electric. I don’t know nearly as much as he does but I can tell the sound of these guitars is far superior to others he has and he has quite a few. Beautiful instrument!

ZAD 80 CE “AURA”

Received Guitar today. Beautiful, outstanding fit and finish, Smooth easy action, Wide Frets, and a “Ring” that I can make coffee to, on board tuner and electronics, pleasant tone and sharp response when amplified, it’s more than I had hoped for and worth the wait. Oh, and perfectly tuned out of the Shipping Container” this pleased and surprised me.

Love my Sunburst Zager !

I have had my ZAD 50CE/VS FOR 12 YEARS. Would not have been able to get through many long gigs without the ease of this guitar.
65 and still Rockin !

I fell in Love all over again, Like when I met my wife.

Beautiful guitar!!!

I just received my parlor guitar and it is gorgeous!! Zager has paid so much attention to all the details....the abalone inlay and pearl fret markers are particular favorites. The sound is wonderful - full and rich. I didn't personally work with Denny and Denny Jr., but my husband was so complimentary of their response and focus. A friend had suggested we check out Zager and I'm so thankful that she did - I'm so excited to use this for years to come!

STEVE

STEVE

Totally impressed with this incredible guitar. Zad 900ce 50th anniversary

This is my second zager guitar I have purchased. Quality and sound is amazing. I cant stop playing it. Everything about zager is positive and true. I recommend them for everyone.

So Refreshing to Experience A Business That Goes Above and Beyond Their Commitments to Customers

Amazing Guitar

I just received my Zager ZAD 900CE and I am absolutely amazed with the sound. Yes, it is a beautifully crafted guitar, but the sound is amazing. Everything you read about the ease of play is spot on, and oh, did I mention the sound ... lol.

Denny and Denny Jr. you ought to be very proud of your accomplishment ... well done!

The guitar I’ve always dreamed of having.