Phil M.

Phil M.Perth, WA

Easier to go direct to the supplier and not Zanui

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Returning an item was a breeze

Mike was so helpful! He is really thorough about getting all the information and giving me all the relevant instructions. I recommend Zanui highly because of him.

Alisha

AlishaSouth East Queensland, QLD

First order arrived damaged but good customer service

I ordered a canvas print from Zanui. After waiting more than double the estimated shipping time I was disappointed when my order arrived damaged, however the level of customer service I received to amend this was exceptional. My replacement item finally arrived and it is great quality and gets a lot of compliments from guests.

Anastasia

AnastasiaSydney

Great design and colour.

The only fault I can find is that the cushion insert was not 'plump' enough and the cushion looks flat - hence 4 star rating.

Lamya El-hawli

Lamya El-hawliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Service

I purchased a floor lamp the wrong colour, I spoke to zanui customer service on a weekend and whom I spoke to where fantastic they guaranteed me they will get back to me on Monday and they did and where in it straight away the service was A+ thank you

TRACY DICKERSON

TRACY DICKERSONSydney, NSW

Great Purchase and great Price - Can’t wait to use it this coming Christmas.

Great Purchase at a Great Price - I did a lot of research before purchasing -Can’t wait to use it this Christmas.

Branson M

Branson MSydney, NSW

Stylish, comfortable dining chairs

I found the website easy to use in finding the product I was interested in. I am very satisfied with my purchase. Although I ordered 3 sets of two chairs, they arrived on different days. At first I found this annoying but realised that because there was assembly required for each chair, ot was a good thing. Very happy with my purchase.

Excellent customer service

Although my item arrived with some damage, the response was prompt and more than satisfactory.
I would certainly recommend Zanui to others.

Bri

Delivered to the wrong address and not replaced

I made 2 orders with this company. The first one was delivered and was great quality. The second got delivered to the WRONG address and they won't send out another or refund. Not happy

Bri

That is incorrect. I added in the correct address and it states that address on my account also. Very disappointing.

christine.wray

christine.wrayIsabella Plains 2905, ACT

Product shocking

Received dining chairs faulty second lot faulty wow paid good money to receive rubbish customer service Mmmmm wanting pictures after pictures

Suzy

SuzySydney, NSW

Disappointed with product but service received was excellent.

Kate S

Kate SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect timing!

I was putting together a "cherry " themed gift for a friend for Christmas and found the beautiful cherry plate at Zanui. I was a little worried that it might not arrive in time, but it arrived in very good time and looked great in the gift I had planned. the whole process - from ordering online to delivery - was quick, easy and very satisfying. I would have no hesitation in using Zanui again,and recommend them highly to others.

Zanui A.Zanui

Hi Kate, we really appreciate your feedback regarding your recent Zanui Experience, so glad to hear you are happy with your item! We hope to see you back shopping with us again in the near future! Warm wishes, Zanui Team

Great purchase

Great shopping experience. Fantastic quality. Customer service is prompt and very helpful. Easy assembly. Fast delivery via courier. Very happy!

Zanui A.Zanui

Hello Nic, thank you so much for your amazing review. Thank you so much, it means a lot. Hope to see you back shopping with us again in the future! Warmest Regards, Zanui Customer Care Team

Janelle

JanelleSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent Quality

I purchased a kidkraft Pastel kitchen and accessories pack for my granddaughter and she absolutely loves it. It was very easy to use the website and the 1st time purchase discount of $25 made it even better. The shipping time was good and the packaging was excellent. I would happily purchase from Zanui again.

Margaret

MargaretSydney, NSW

Beautiful products

Purchasing on the Zanui website was so easy. I received my purchase of beautiful white cups & saucers & coffee mugs pretty quick & found it was all packed very well. Unfortunately i had to return the coffee mugs, as they were the wrong size for my needs. The refund process, managed by Carla, was very straight forward & easy, and my refund was received within a reasonable time too. Overall my shopping experience with Zanui was great & i wouldnt hesitate to shop there again.

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not happy...seek alternatives

Bought two lamps..tried to cancel as soon as i purchased as saw them 50% cheaper elsewhere. They were impossible to reach and when they did said products were already dispatched which was a blantant lie. Poor service, and suggest people read these reviews and seek alternative sites. I requested a credit voucher as a conpromise..got nothing! Stay clear.

Zanui A.Zanui

Hi Paul, sadly our phone team is not available over the weekend. Our email/chat team is there to help, Monday - Sunday. Sincere apologies for your disappointment. Regards, Zanui

Not happy

Not happy

Desks cheaper elsewhere - Zanui would not price match

I ordered two desks from Zanui and the next day I found them cheaper by more than half at a competitor. Zanui refused to price match and because they had already been dispatched it meant I would have to foot the bill to return as well. Would not use again, better deals clearly elsewhere.

Very happy customer

Excellent Website, great prices and vast range of products. Very happy with purchase of Stanley Rogers cutlery set, good quality.

Roland C.

Roland C.Sydney, NSW

A few hick-ups

Not happy about the wait time considering dispatch times on the website are very misleading (having to wait for much longer than shown). However, the customer service team did help follow up. Still waiting on some items and will post an update once on the quality of the products and final delivery times.

Colin R.

Colin R.Sydney, NSW

Very happy

Initially, this was a 1-star review. However, the past couple of weeks dealing with the Customer Service team and I've been turned. The delivery times are skewed (expect to wait longer than the time listed) but the customer service team has been there when things went wrong and stuck to their word. I would use the platform again.