EliseSydney, NSW

Unprofessional - does not take responsibility for supplier faults

Zanui A.Zanui

Hello Elise, we're extremely sorry to hear this. Please could you reply with the order number so we can escalate this to our second-level support team and ensure a resolution is provided for you promptly? Regards, Zanui

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

great customer service

There's always a chance that online orders can go wrong. I've had a couple of issues with delivery of items such as a broken item with one delivery and missing parts with another delivery but one thing I can say is that the customer care service department is always on the ball and look after their customers if there are any problems. Both issues were settled and resolved very quickly and to my satisfaction. Thank you to both ladies who handled both cases. Thanks to Sarah-Louise for her latest efforts in resolving my issue.

Jason P.

Jason P.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service

The website was simple to use. Assembly instructions easy to follow. Although there’s was a defect in the product, the faulty part was replaced without any problem. Very helpful customer service from Mike.

Debra W

Debra WSouthwest, VIC

Replaced faulty lamp. Good Customer Service

1f1v38

1f1v38Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Horrible misleading service

Frame was for certificate double checked sizes before spending the money received wrong item laughable how tiny the frame was

Dinah

DinahPerth, WA

Hand painted coasters - 5 of the 8 arrived broken!

Ordered as Christmas present so hugely disappointing to open Christmas morning to 5 of the 8 broken! They appear to have been packed broken making matters worse. I sent off photos of damage and have not had a word back.

Maris

MarisSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

I recently purchased a oil and vinegar set, unfortunately there was a manufacturing fault in the ceramic, I contacted customer service by email, within days the issue was resolved with a replacement on the way. Very impressive at how quick I received a resolution especially during this busy period. Great Work Zanui.

breakNegg

breakNeggWA, 6056

Disappointed after waiting 2 weeks for delivery.

Scam Site

Sent me a broken bed, with clear box damage and bent metal, refused to do anything about it, and told me to file a claim with the ombudsman instead. Do not order from this site, ever.

ScRSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dreadful -

Chris

Chris

Great Customer Service

I ordered a large item which was damaged in transit. Their online returns process was easy to follow and although during these busy times it did take a few days to hear back from them. I was offered a refund, replacement or a partial refund if I kept the item, which I thought was more than anyone could ask for.
As the item was badly damaged I asked for a replacement, despite lengthy delays with the transit company Zanui's customer service (Ann) always followed up quickly and the positive nature of their communication helped resolve a challenging exchange.
Great customer service - well done Zanui, I'll shop with you again

Zanui A.Zanui

Outstanding customer service from Lou!

Sam C

Sam CSydney, NSW

Exceptional customer service

I've been very happy with all of my purchases from Zanui. When I had a faulty item and contacted customer service, Sarah-Louise was friendly and helpful, guiding me through the returns process. She made the experience easy and resolved all my issues/queries quickly. An absolute pleasure to deal with and made me confident and happy to continue shopping with Zanui. 5 stars!

R.N

R.N

Excellent customer service

Received my item but sadly it cracked in transit. The customer service team handled my issue promptly and kindly replaced my item. I received it within just a few days, I’m very impressed.

Nat

NatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Product was easy to find and there was a significant amount of items to choose from
Unfortunately, on this occasion the product was not what i expected however, my return and refund whens very smoothly and was very prompt
The customer service lady Neeve was absolutely fantastic, curious, patient and obliging what a marvel in these times to find a happy and proactive CS person
Hats off to you

Tania McLean

Tania McLeanSydney, NSW

Wonderful Service

We ordered furniture online after a long and very informative chat with an employee Lou. Had to return and item and Lou couldnt have been more helpful, efficient and obliging. What a please to deal with and a credit to Zanui she is. Thank you Lou

Zanui A.Zanui

Hi there Tania, thank you so much for taking the time to share your 5-star Zanui experience. We truly appreciate it and hope to see you back shopping with us in the future! Warmest Regards, Zanui Customer Care

Great products and service

We recently ordered some bar stools from Zanui after checking on line and finding the perfect items for our needs. We were very happy with the quick delivery and the quality of the products. After I had assembled them (good instructions and simple to put together) I noted a small issue on one of the stools so emailed customer service. Got a very quick and positive response from Lou who followed through on this and offered several options as a solution to the problem. Definitely could not fault the help given and would recommend them based on this experience and the quality of the stools compared to other website purchases which have not been as satisfying.

Leonie

Always happy to find good products and good service - too much whinging and not enough credit being given when it is due!

Ashlee

AshleeSydney, NSW

Great product and amazing customer service

Great product and when I had to contact the customer service staff to gain proof or purchase, the team were beyond helpful and responded so quickly. Really impressed. Great customer service Zanui

Chuck D

Chuck D

Great customer service

Thank you to Sarah-Louise at Zanui for excellent service, organising a full refund when I was not happy with the quality of the delivered product. She responded to my feedback quickly and efficiently. I will definitely shop at Zanui again.

A P

A P

Really poor product

We purchased a coffee table which began to crumble after a month of ‘misuse’ we were told (it was only ever used for coffee table items such as cups/plates). No refund given. Really poor product and very disappointed with the outcome. Would not purchase from this company or recommend again.