3.9

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

great customer service

There's always a chance that online orders can go wrong. I've had a couple of issues with delivery of items such as a broken item with one delivery and missing parts with another delivery but one thing I can say is that the customer care service department is always on the ball and look after their customers if there are any problems. Both issues were settled and resolved very quickly and to my satisfaction. Thank you to both ladies who handled both cases. Thanks to Sarah-Louise for her latest efforts in resolving my issue.

Debra W

Debra WSouthwest, VIC

Replaced faulty lamp. Good Customer Service

Dinah

DinahPerth, WA

Hand painted coasters - 5 of the 8 arrived broken!

Ordered as Christmas present so hugely disappointing to open Christmas morning to 5 of the 8 broken! They appear to have been packed broken making matters worse. I sent off photos of damage and have not had a word back.

Maris

MarisSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

I recently purchased a oil and vinegar set, unfortunately there was a manufacturing fault in the ceramic, I contacted customer service by email, within days the issue was resolved with a replacement on the way. Very impressive at how quick I received a resolution especially during this busy period. Great Work Zanui.

breakNegg

breakNeggWA, 6056

Disappointed after waiting 2 weeks for delivery.

ScRSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dreadful -

Rawaa

RawaaSydney, NSW

Incredible Service & Products!

Chris

Chris

Great Customer Service

I ordered a large item which was damaged in transit. Their online returns process was easy to follow and although during these busy times it did take a few days to hear back from them. I was offered a refund, replacement or a partial refund if I kept the item, which I thought was more than anyone could ask for.
As the item was badly damaged I asked for a replacement, despite lengthy delays with the transit company Zanui's customer service (Ann) always followed up quickly and the positive nature of their communication helped resolve a challenging exchange.
Great customer service - well done Zanui, I'll shop with you again

Sam C

Sam CSydney, NSW

Exceptional customer service

I've been very happy with all of my purchases from Zanui. When I had a faulty item and contacted customer service, Sarah-Louise was friendly and helpful, guiding me through the returns process. She made the experience easy and resolved all my issues/queries quickly. An absolute pleasure to deal with and made me confident and happy to continue shopping with Zanui. 5 stars!

R.N

R.N

Excellent customer service

Received my item but sadly it cracked in transit. The customer service team handled my issue promptly and kindly replaced my item. I received it within just a few days, I’m very impressed.

Beautiful Products and Great Customer Care

I love Zanui! The products are beautiful and never disappoint. Zanui is my go to shop for decorating my home as there is plenty of variety and style. The decorating and styling tips are very helpful.
The customer care is excellent. The staff are lovely and friendly and always very helpful with any questions and after service support that is needed. Thank you Zanui!

Tania McLean

Tania McLeanSydney, NSW

Wonderful Service

We ordered furniture online after a long and very informative chat with an employee Lou. Had to return and item and Lou couldnt have been more helpful, efficient and obliging. What a please to deal with and a credit to Zanui she is. Thank you Lou

Zanui A.Zanui

Hi there Tania, thank you so much for taking the time to share your 5-star Zanui experience. We truly appreciate it and hope to see you back shopping with us in the future! Warmest Regards, Zanui Customer Care

Veronica A.

Veronica A.Illawarra, NSW

Zanui Customer Service is Key

Zanui has an amazing range of products. Sadly my item arrived damaged but Lou in Customer Service was very helpful & promptly arranged a replacement for me. I’m very happy with my purchase & will be back!

Great products and service

We recently ordered some bar stools from Zanui after checking on line and finding the perfect items for our needs. We were very happy with the quick delivery and the quality of the products. After I had assembled them (good instructions and simple to put together) I noted a small issue on one of the stools so emailed customer service. Got a very quick and positive response from Lou who followed through on this and offered several options as a solution to the problem. Definitely could not fault the help given and would recommend them based on this experience and the quality of the stools compared to other website purchases which have not been as satisfying.

Leonie

Always happy to find good products and good service - too much whinging and not enough credit being given when it is due!

Ashlee

AshleeSydney, NSW

Great product and amazing customer service

Great product and when I had to contact the customer service staff to gain proof or purchase, the team were beyond helpful and responded so quickly. Really impressed. Great customer service Zanui

A P

A P

Really poor product

We purchased a coffee table which began to crumble after a month of ‘misuse’ we were told (it was only ever used for coffee table items such as cups/plates). No refund given. Really poor product and very disappointed with the outcome. Would not purchase from this company or recommend again.

Best AU customer service

I contacted Zanui about a part which was broken which was supplied from a company in their marketplace. Zanui handled all communications with me and the seller quickly and effectively and were able to come to an agreeable outcome. They were responsive to all of my questions and clearly outlined the information required to process the request. This is the second dealing I have had with their customer service and both times they have been exemplary.

Clarky

ClarkyLaunceston, TAS

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service, went above and beyond for me - we had a stool which unfortunately the leather bubbled. Without hesitation, a replacement was ordered for me. Highly recommend Zanui! Five stars

Michelle

MichelleORANGE

Bullsh!t communication and lost money

Order products, 2 damaged. Collection for return organised but they showed up three days late. The next day after product finally picked up I receive email saying no refunds/credits will be processed.
No product and no money was refunded, no store credit and no replacement. Now Im out of pocket and no one gives a sh!t.

Stirling Ginger Jar

Stirling Ginger JarCentral West, NSW

Stirling ginger Jars

I purchased both the small and large sizes of this product. When I received the order the large jar was broken. I subsequently sent photos through the Customer Care Section and was extremely lucky to have Janice help me through the process. I received a replacement with no problems at all. Janice was so helpful and lovely. I am so happy with the service I received from Zanui and will definitely be purchasing more from them. The items I purchased are better than my expectations - beautiful product.