Zanui (page 2 of 2)

Veronica A.

Veronica A.Illawarra, NSW

Zanui Customer Service is Key

Zanui has an amazing range of products. Sadly my item arrived damaged but Lou in Customer Service was very helpful & promptly arranged a replacement for me. I’m very happy with my purchase & will be back!

Great products and service

We recently ordered some bar stools from Zanui after checking on line and finding the perfect items for our needs. We were very happy with the quick delivery and the quality of the products. After I had assembled them (good instructions and simple to put together) I noted a small issue on one of the stools so emailed customer service. Got a very quick and positive response from Lou who followed through on this and offered several options as a solution to the problem. Definitely could not fault the help given and would recommend them based on this experience and the quality of the stools compared to other website purchases which have not been as satisfying.

Leonie

Always happy to find good products and good service - too much whinging and not enough credit being given when it is due!

Ashlee

AshleeSydney, NSW

Great product and amazing customer service

Great product and when I had to contact the customer service staff to gain proof or purchase, the team were beyond helpful and responded so quickly. Really impressed. Great customer service Zanui

Chuck D

Chuck D

Great customer service

Thank you to Sarah-Louise at Zanui for excellent service, organising a full refund when I was not happy with the quality of the delivered product. She responded to my feedback quickly and efficiently. I will definitely shop at Zanui again.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
A P

A P

Really poor product

We purchased a coffee table which began to crumble after a month of ‘misuse’ we were told (it was only ever used for coffee table items such as cups/plates). No refund given. Really poor product and very disappointed with the outcome. Would not purchase from this company or recommend again.

Best AU customer service

I contacted Zanui about a part which was broken which was supplied from a company in their marketplace. Zanui handled all communications with me and the seller quickly and effectively and were able to come to an agreeable outcome. They were responsive to all of my questions and clearly outlined the information required to process the request. This is the second dealing I have had with their customer service and both times they have been exemplary.

Clarky

ClarkyLaunceston, TAS

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service, went above and beyond for me - we had a stool which unfortunately the leather bubbled. Without hesitation, a replacement was ordered for me. Highly recommend Zanui! Five stars

Michelle

MichelleORANGE

Bullsh!t communication and lost money

Order products, 2 damaged. Collection for return organised but they showed up three days late. The next day after product finally picked up I receive email saying no refunds/credits will be processed.
No product and no money was refunded, no store credit and no replacement. Now Im out of pocket and no one gives a sh!t.

Stirling Ginger Jar

Stirling Ginger JarCentral West, NSW

Stirling ginger Jars

I purchased both the small and large sizes of this product. When I received the order the large jar was broken. I subsequently sent photos through the Customer Care Section and was extremely lucky to have Janice help me through the process. I received a replacement with no problems at all. Janice was so helpful and lovely. I am so happy with the service I received from Zanui and will definitely be purchasing more from them. The items I purchased are better than my expectations - beautiful product.

LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Issue resolved with brilliant customer service

Lisa

Low quality furniture, awful customer service

Their website gives a really good impression and delivery took only 4 days. However, the quality of the furniture we’ve received is shocking for a 700 set of table with 2 chairs. The table has multiple markings and was damaged, in of 5e chairs was made from a rotten wood. A week after contacting customer service nothing is solved, even though they promised to reply within 1-2 business days. What are you supposed to do with the oversized packaging, taking half of the room in the meantime?

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Lisa

Thanks for getting back to me.
Unfortunately, I didn’t received the email on Tuesday the 27th. Could you please resend the options to me? It’s been a stressful week not knowing what to do with the furniture we’ve already assembled

GAC

GACsydney

More wrong/broken deliveries

First delivery of chairs - all wrong colour. Second delivery of media unit all broken. What are these people doing at the warehouses!? Took a day off to fit item, now wasted, should have just worked. Never again Zanui.

Kate C.Sydney, NSW

Bedframe broke twice in 3 years

The quality of this bedframe was awful. The side of the bed broke within the first 12 months because the screws holding it together aren’t big enough and the wood quality is cheap. The other side broke 2 years later (the wood snapped when I sat down on the mattress) which Zanui won’t replace because it is out of warranty.

Kate C.

Hi Zanui, I understand that it's out of warranty, but I would've expected a bedframe to last more than 3 years

Nicole

NicoleSydney

Outstanding product range , outstanding customer service

Zanui is a company that I would highly recommend. The Product range the customer service is outstanding. The whole experience shopping online was great. If there was any problem the customer service team were more than happy to help. 100% outstanding service

zac

zacGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service

I purchased the Barbados planter pot. One of the wooden stands was broken on the joint. Was very disappointed when receiving. I contacted Zanui and spoke to Selina.

Selina was so helpful and prompt in resolving this matter. She organised a replacement of the stand immediately and if needed to track the item. I was so happy that this was organised without any delays or hassles. Best service I have received on an online retailer.

Thank you so much. Happy customer
Zac

Jeanine - Cairns

Jeanine - CairnsFar North Queensland, QLD

I'm a long term customer of Zanui and it is my go-to site for all things decorative for both home and work. The service is always excellent even on the rare occasion I have had to return due to my error - not theirs. Always helpful and accommodating. Highly recommend Zanui as a site you can trust and work with.

Zanui A.Zanui

Hello, thank you so much for your review! We're so pleased to see you had such a pleasant experience with us here at Zanui. It really means a lot to us! Hope to see you back shopping with us again soon. Warm wishes, Zanui Team

Jo Murphy

Jo MurphySouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Customer Service

I have been extremely satisfied with how easy your online store is to use and the great product range. I purchased a jute rug back in June 2018 and after use found that the stitching was coming undone. I contacted your store and was met with absolutely amazing Customer Service. The sales assistant has been very polite and helpful. I have been offered a complete credit on my rug so that I can purchase a different one. I'm certain that this manufacturing problem is not the usual thing for your store and feel confident that my replacement rug will be of high quality. Thankyou.