Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

great customer service

There's always a chance that online orders can go wrong. I've had a couple of issues with delivery of items such as a broken item with one delivery and missing parts with another delivery but one thing I can say is that the customer care service department is always on the ball and look after their customers if there are any problems. Both issues were settled and resolved very quickly and to my satisfaction. Thank you to both ladies who handled both cases. Thanks to Sarah-Louise for her latest efforts in resolving my issue.

Maris

MarisSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

I recently purchased a oil and vinegar set, unfortunately there was a manufacturing fault in the ceramic, I contacted customer service by email, within days the issue was resolved with a replacement on the way. Very impressive at how quick I received a resolution especially during this busy period. Great Work Zanui.

lilianne albuquerque

lilianne albuquerquePerth, WA

Amazing website

Good service ! Beautiful decorations !
Lou is very friendly and efficient.
Best website I have seen for so long time . Delivery fast ! Exactly the same color , size and style. Beautiful watch .

Rawaa

RawaaSydney, NSW

Incredible Service & Products!

Zanui A.Zanui

Outstanding customer service from Lou!

Sam C

Sam CSydney, NSW

Exceptional customer service

I've been very happy with all of my purchases from Zanui. When I had a faulty item and contacted customer service, Sarah-Louise was friendly and helpful, guiding me through the returns process. She made the experience easy and resolved all my issues/queries quickly. An absolute pleasure to deal with and made me confident and happy to continue shopping with Zanui. 5 stars!

R.N

R.N

Excellent customer service

Received my item but sadly it cracked in transit. The customer service team handled my issue promptly and kindly replaced my item. I received it within just a few days, I’m very impressed.

Beautiful Products and Great Customer Care

I love Zanui! The products are beautiful and never disappoint. Zanui is my go to shop for decorating my home as there is plenty of variety and style. The decorating and styling tips are very helpful.
The customer care is excellent. The staff are lovely and friendly and always very helpful with any questions and after service support that is needed. Thank you Zanui!

Nat

NatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Product was easy to find and there was a significant amount of items to choose from
Unfortunately, on this occasion the product was not what i expected however, my return and refund whens very smoothly and was very prompt
The customer service lady Neeve was absolutely fantastic, curious, patient and obliging what a marvel in these times to find a happy and proactive CS person
Hats off to you

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Tania McLean

Tania McLeanSydney, NSW

Wonderful Service

We ordered furniture online after a long and very informative chat with an employee Lou. Had to return and item and Lou couldnt have been more helpful, efficient and obliging. What a please to deal with and a credit to Zanui she is. Thank you Lou

Zanui A.Zanui

Hi there Tania, thank you so much for taking the time to share your 5-star Zanui experience. We truly appreciate it and hope to see you back shopping with us in the future! Warmest Regards, Zanui Customer Care

Veronica A.

Veronica A.Illawarra, NSW

Zanui Customer Service is Key

Zanui has an amazing range of products. Sadly my item arrived damaged but Lou in Customer Service was very helpful & promptly arranged a replacement for me. I’m very happy with my purchase & will be back!

Great products and service

We recently ordered some bar stools from Zanui after checking on line and finding the perfect items for our needs. We were very happy with the quick delivery and the quality of the products. After I had assembled them (good instructions and simple to put together) I noted a small issue on one of the stools so emailed customer service. Got a very quick and positive response from Lou who followed through on this and offered several options as a solution to the problem. Definitely could not fault the help given and would recommend them based on this experience and the quality of the stools compared to other website purchases which have not been as satisfying.

Leonie

Always happy to find good products and good service - too much whinging and not enough credit being given when it is due!

Ashlee

AshleeSydney, NSW

Great product and amazing customer service

Great product and when I had to contact the customer service staff to gain proof or purchase, the team were beyond helpful and responded so quickly. Really impressed. Great customer service Zanui

Chuck D

Chuck D

Great customer service

Thank you to Sarah-Louise at Zanui for excellent service, organising a full refund when I was not happy with the quality of the delivered product. She responded to my feedback quickly and efficiently. I will definitely shop at Zanui again.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Best AU customer service

I contacted Zanui about a part which was broken which was supplied from a company in their marketplace. Zanui handled all communications with me and the seller quickly and effectively and were able to come to an agreeable outcome. They were responsive to all of my questions and clearly outlined the information required to process the request. This is the second dealing I have had with their customer service and both times they have been exemplary.

Clarky

ClarkyLaunceston, TAS

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service, went above and beyond for me - we had a stool which unfortunately the leather bubbled. Without hesitation, a replacement was ordered for me. Highly recommend Zanui! Five stars

Stirling Ginger Jar

Stirling Ginger JarCentral West, NSW

Stirling ginger Jars

I purchased both the small and large sizes of this product. When I received the order the large jar was broken. I subsequently sent photos through the Customer Care Section and was extremely lucky to have Janice help me through the process. I received a replacement with no problems at all. Janice was so helpful and lovely. I am so happy with the service I received from Zanui and will definitely be purchasing more from them. The items I purchased are better than my expectations - beautiful product.

Lisa

LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Issue resolved with brilliant customer service

zac

zacGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service

I purchased the Barbados planter pot. One of the wooden stands was broken on the joint. Was very disappointed when receiving. I contacted Zanui and spoke to Selina.

Selina was so helpful and prompt in resolving this matter. She organised a replacement of the stand immediately and if needed to track the item. I was so happy that this was organised without any delays or hassles. Best service I have received on an online retailer.

Thank you so much. Happy customer
Zac

Jeanine - Cairns

Jeanine - CairnsFar North Queensland, QLD

I'm a long term customer of Zanui and it is my go-to site for all things decorative for both home and work. The service is always excellent even on the rare occasion I have had to return due to my error - not theirs. Always helpful and accommodating. Highly recommend Zanui as a site you can trust and work with.

Zanui A.Zanui

Hello, thank you so much for your review! We're so pleased to see you had such a pleasant experience with us here at Zanui. It really means a lot to us! Hope to see you back shopping with us again soon. Warm wishes, Zanui Team