Chel

Chel

Great gift for a child who loves helping in the kitchen.

My grand daughter loves helping in the kitchen and she loves her pastel baking set that I purchased from Zanui.

Ros O.

Ros O.Victoria

Great item and excellent customer service.

This was my first purchase from Zanui and I did have a few issues....but neither of which was with Zanui.
My order was dispatched the next day but it took the freight company 3 weeks to deliver and when it did arrive the box was damaged and the item was broken. However Zanui customer relation person (Carla) gets 5 stars for her handling of both issues. She responded immediately to my emails... in friendly manner and was most apologetic.... and resolved the issue to my advantage.
Thank you Carla...and I love my items.

Jennifer

JenniferSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lovely Bathroom Mat!

My first purchase from this site was easy and trouble free.
My purchase was processed and delivered within a satisfactory time frame.
The mat was well packaged and arrived in excellent condition.
I’m delighted with my purchase.
The mat is of very good quality and the colour I chose was true to the image on the site.

Lynne S.

Lynne S.

Man and women Statue

Had my eye on a statue that was out of stock . Zanui informed me it was back in stock, I ordered it an$ the delivery was quick !

Zanui A.Zanui

Hello Lynne S, thanks very much for sharing your review! We're so thrilled to hear you're happy with your Zanui experience, it means a lot! We hope to see you back shopping with us soon! Best wishes, Zanui Customer Care Team

Terrible quality Bottari bedside table

Never ordered before . Purchased two bedside tables . Terrible quality and light flimsy wood , edges of drawers left un painted on black tables

ShenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Did not receive order. No communication. Illegal!

Zanui has taken the money for the purchase of a couch including the cost of shipping. It has been nearly two months and they can not advise if and when I will receive this order.

There is no way of contacting Zanui!! There online service is generic. The only response I received is with a tracking number that has already been delivered!! Dodgy!

Despite numerous attempts to make contact I’ve paid money for an item I am not receiving !

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Shen

What is the contact number to phone? I can’t see it listed anywhere.

MartyG

MartyGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Looks nice

I like the console table but wish it was more sturdy. My husband added a few screws to secure it better. The drawers are difficult to open and close also. Very nice for the price. Shipping was very quick!

FionaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

Had an interesting delivery with some confusion without fault from Zanui - but it was handled beautifully by Leslie in customer Service. Really super bargains in the Sales section and excellent products with great prices overall. Confident any little glitches will be ironed out promptly and professionally.

Fiona

thank you - forgot to say the delivery issue had nothing to do with you BTW :)

Ladyandthetiger

LadyandthetigerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Let down by their shipping

2 weeks after ordering some pie dishes I am still waiting. The decision to use Hunter Express as their only delivery service really lets them down. Shipping was 75% more expensive than Aust Post and the item sat for days waiting for pick up. No tracking information was sent until my 3rd call to Zanui. Items should have arrived today but no sign of them yet and the tracking on the Hunter Express site just says item collected. Who knows if the items will even arrive.
100% will not order from Zanui again.

Great product and price

We have never purchased from Zanui before but I have always looked on their website. I saw a rug that I have been looking at for a while on sale and finally bought it, we are so happy with it, the price and how fast we received the rug. Will be back again soon.

Zanui A.Zanui

Hi Nicole, we really appreciate your feedback regarding your recent Zanui Experience, so glad to hear you are happy with your item! We hope to see you back shopping with us again in the near future! Warm wishes, Zanui Team

Fast shipping

Found the bookshelf I was after easily. The product was cheaper at Zanui than other retailers. Very fast shipping. Easy to put together and exactly as described.

Katrina A.

Katrina A.

5 Tier White Shelf

I wouldn’t say easy, but as long as you logically followed the instructions, it worked, however some knowledge of how weird screws work is an advantage.

Zanui A.Zanui

Hello, thanks very much for sharing your review! We're so thrilled to hear you're happy with your Zanui experience, it means a lot! We hope to see you back shopping with us soon! Best wishes, Zanui Customer Care Team

DianeN

DianeN

Well pleased with my product choice.

The site is easy to manoeuvre and the product range is very tempting. I could easily have bought more goods.

The quality is outstanding and I’m very satisfied with all aspects of your services.
I didn’t buy furniture on this occasion but have done in the past and on those occasions found the item easy to assemble.

I’m a repeat customer and intend to use this site continuously into the future. Thank You for your fine service.

Customer Service has been awesome

Sarah-Louise customer service has organised swift replacement for damaged item received or incorrect product received.Have had good experiences with Zanui

Good morning Amanda,
Thanks for getting in touch and leaving such a lovely review, I'll be sure to pass your kind comments on to Sarah-Louise.
Best wishes

JayMelbourne

Worst customer service.

Hi I have ordered an office table a month ago and received tracking number 3 weeks ago but still waiting for the item. I contacted them 2 weeks ago to solve the issue but they never get back to me(the website says they are aim to response 1 to 2 days) I had to contact them again few days ago and they just said they are still working on it.

It is ridiculous as according to tracking information, the item departed from only 10km away from my office and it already took 3 weeks and no one knows when we can receive the table. Even customer service staff says they are still looking for the solution even it has been 3weeks since I contacted them...

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Jay

Update:
After I sent an email to them they sent me a response says they didn't send the table to fix the issue. Now they want me to choose a refund or re-deliver again.
I wasted more than a week again!

Pet

PetGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great pendant!

I bought this pendant light from the SHE range a few weeks ago and searched far and wide to find this perfekt pendant for our dining area, which suits our contemporary lifestyle. Unfortunately I found a few marks at the inside of the shade that where not visible before putting a globe in and I only detected the slight fault after the pendant had been installed.

Zanui A.Zanui

Life like plants are now a decor must.

Artificial plants have come along way and the Zanui collection are now a must consideration for a premium decor statement.

Zanui A.Zanui

Hello Peter, thank you so much for your amazing review. Thank you so much, it means a lot. Hope to see you back shopping with us again in the future! Warmest Regards, Zanui Customer Care Team

Rachel J

Rachel JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect size and looks great!

Buying the unit was a breeze and it came on time and is a beautiful and functional piece, very happy with it.

Zanui A.Zanui

Hello Rachel, thank you so much for taking the time to share your 5-star review! So glad to hear you are happy with your item! Warmest Regards, Zanui Customer Care

Zanui has the finest customer focus I've ever met.

Zanui's design, range, quality and ease of construction is world-class with very prompt delivery & careful packaging but their followup customer care is unparalleled. A company you can trust completely. Thank you, Mike and Zanui!

Zanui A.Zanui

Thanks Team! I'm glad I chose to buy from you and that I met Mike. He was truly lovely to me; please tell him the walnut tip worked wonders. Letting people know just how very good you are is the least I can do to thank you.

Very good service

I recently purchase serval items from Zanui, however one of my items got lots in transit. Sarah-Louise was extremely helpful and frequently kept be updated with the progress of their investigation to find the item. Sarah-Louise was very kind and professional in resolving my matter for me.
Of the products I did receive, I loved them and based on my service experience, I am feel confident to order again.