2.0

ShenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Did not receive order. No communication. Illegal!

Zanui has taken the money for the purchase of a couch including the cost of shipping. It has been nearly two months and they can not advise if and when I will receive this order.

There is no way of contacting Zanui!! There online service is generic. The only response I received is with a tracking number that has already been delivered!! Dodgy!

Despite numerous attempts to make contact I’ve paid money for an item I am not receiving !

Shen

What is the contact number to phone? I can’t see it listed anywhere.

JayMelbourne

Worst customer service.

Hi I have ordered an office table a month ago and received tracking number 3 weeks ago but still waiting for the item. I contacted them 2 weeks ago to solve the issue but they never get back to me(the website says they are aim to response 1 to 2 days) I had to contact them again few days ago and they just said they are still working on it.

It is ridiculous as according to tracking information, the item departed from only 10km away from my office and it already took 3 weeks and no one knows when we can receive the table. Even customer service staff says they are still looking for the solution even it has been 3weeks since I contacted them...

Jay

Update:
After I sent an email to them they sent me a response says they didn't send the table to fix the issue. Now they want me to choose a refund or re-deliver again.
I wasted more than a week again!

Roland C.

Roland C.Sydney, NSW

A few hick-ups

Not happy about the wait time considering dispatch times on the website are very misleading (having to wait for much longer than shown). However, the customer service team did help follow up. Still waiting on some items and will post an update once on the quality of the products and final delivery times.

Colin R.

Colin R.Sydney, NSW

Very happy

Initially, this was a 1-star review. However, the past couple of weeks dealing with the Customer Service team and I've been turned. The delivery times are skewed (expect to wait longer than the time listed) but the customer service team has been there when things went wrong and stuck to their word. I would use the platform again.

Lynnette

LynnetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

BEWARE - NOT ASSEMBLED.

Looks nice but description shows stools are assembled. They come in a flat pack and difficult to connect foot rest if one person is trying to assemble. Have brought this to attention of Zanui and two weeks later, description still shows "Assembled". Misleading to keep this inaccurate description on website.

Hi Lynnette,
Many thanks for your review, I am so sorry for any dissapointment here. We do try to ensure that all the information is correctly listed online. I have found your case and will follow this up myself personally.
Kind regards,
Anne

It's difficult to rate a product if all parts are not delivered.

I purchased 4 chairs and received two deliveries; the first was fine the second did not have all components. Zanui have failed to supply the parts and are not replying to emails. Next step Consumer Affairs.

Very good Wool Quilt, but too warm

Wool quilt excellent quality, but it was for winter. In "Zanui" description it was said that this product good for summer and winter. Only when I received quilt I saw that it has 500gr wool and it for winter. It's too warm for me, it's why I gave 4 stars not 5stars. My advice be more precise in information

Hello,
So glad to hear you are happy with your purchase. We really appreciate your feedback here and will follow up with our supplier regarding this.
Warmest Regards, Zanui Customer Care

Margot Sexton

Margot Sexton

Damaged second hand table

This table arrived damaged and broken, with packing disturbed and polystyrene packing all broken. I discovered a previous label on box so table had already previously been sent to someone in Sydney, who obviously had returned it. I contacted Zanui with photos of table and they agreed to refund me full purchase price. It was all lot hassle and wouldn't recommend the retailer to anyone.

Unhappy customerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Worst customer service ever. Do not trust them. They are horrible. Shop somewhere else it’s not worth it.

Worst business I have ever purchased from. They will even sell things you have purchased that were promised to you, so don’t trust them. Their website needs to be fixed. It’s ridiculous how it automatically resells your purchased products even when you have purchased it. Disgusting to sell a product to someone else when I had already purchased it first and they knew I was buying it but didn’t care less. Didn’t even try and fix the issues too. Never shop there again.

Unhappy customer

Stop making excuses. It was so wrong what your business done to me.

Unhappy customer

Don’t you dare blame me for this, you know damn well what happened.

sammiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lost Item - Zero Response - Poor

sammi

Response received: naturally it's just a slightly wordier version of "we ship Aus Post, its with them for delivery". Good one. What a terrible response! Zanui, you really need to do better than this. I want a full refund please.

Tania

Purchased a table, received half the table in double the time and still don't have the other half

Very upset with my experience I must say. Its been 1 week and Zanui still has not explained where the legs are for the table ordered 1 month ago. They have advised me now on 3 occasions that they will let me know in 48 hours only to tell me the same thing again.

Tania

It is this department that has not helped me Ann. Please contact Sarah-Louise who is now taking over the matter. I am over it

Anne000000

No rug so couldn't comment on how amazing it might be.

Order placed 14th of July still no rug. Advised shipped the 21st tracking number never worked. Called again to be told shipped the 24th of July. I have been run around and given excuse after excuse as to why I don't have my item. Not confident my rug has been posted as it seems no one seems to know. If you want to wait weeks for items to maybe arrive Zanui is the place to order. Amazingly I ordered two ottomans from black Mango Monday from SA and they arrived two day's later so Zanui can't blame aus post for the delays.

Anne000000

Thanks but the email you supplied does not work. I have since received a rug not the one I ordered and now waiting for my rug to arrive with no information at all on when it is coming. Three weeks out still no rug and no end in sight.

Zanui A.Zanui

Hi Anne, sorry to hear this, this is our email address so there should not be a problem. Could you please respond with your order number so we can ensure this is resolved for you? Best, Zanui

Terrible service. Avoid this trap!

Have purchased 2 items from Zanui website with discounted price. I used PayPal method and the system just generated a tax invoice saying congratulations you placed an order and payment method is PayPal. However, the next day, I found they did not charge me while I definitely have enough fund. I asked and they said, oh the payment did not process successfully - you have to order again but with a much higher price! It's a trap to me because if the payment failed, they should notify me immediately but not generate an invoice that saying congratulations. I tried to ask them if I can purchase with the same price, they just refused with bad attitude. What a shame.

ARete

AReteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor quality product and no help from Zanui

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Lorraine

LorraineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bed Side Lights

Very happy with the service Sarah-Louise was outstanding when there was a problem with Australia Post. I will be recommending your company to family and friends. I am very happy with the choice of products and the quick despatch

Sean

Sean

First Zanui Experience and Last Zanui Experience

Today an Arendt Bar Table arrived that I purchased from Zanui last week. I noticed that the box had been opened and resealed with tape.

When I opened it to assemble the table I found the table top damaged on the side and underside. The table top has clearly been hit with force on the side. They’ve take my money and supplied damaged goods - a breach of the consumer laws that provide for goods to be in merchantable condition and also simply unethical.

If that’s the nature of the firm or their suppliers this is both my first and last experience shopping with Zanui.

If you’re going to use them my experience suggests you need to be prepared for sub quality merchandise.

SuziQSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not Value for money

Disappointed in the quality of my coat rack . Wood had been knocked a round and painted over to disguise. Have ordered several other pieces from Zanui and generally happy with service .

Hi Zanui , I have already emailed you a query for a replacement n 2/4/20

Zanui A.Zanui

Hi Suzi, thank you for your reply! Please can you pop me over your order number so I can look after this for you? Thanks, Zanui

NicolasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst customer service I have ever had in my entire life

Rude customer service
Vague policies to avoid liability and responsibility
Dreadful courier partnerships

All-round the worst customer service I have received in a long time, if not ever.

Would not recommend this company to anyone

Nicolas

Pretending that you actually tried to help after the fact, and after your customers have to go out of their way to remedy your mistakes and avoidance of responsibility doesn’t particularly help the situation. But I am glad you think it does!

Fantastic - Customer Service

Purchase a bench stool from Zanui that had a faulty part and received fantastic service, follow up and communication from Sarah-Louise in their customer support team to resolve the issue - 10 stars.

AnnieMelbourne, Victoria

Worst customer service - deserves ZERO stars

Annie

How interesting - within 30 minutes of publishing this review - i got a refund.