Zanui (page 3 of 15)

Anastasia

AnastasiaSydney

Great design and colour.

The only fault I can find is that the cushion insert was not 'plump' enough and the cushion looks flat - hence 4 star rating.

TRACY DICKERSON

TRACY DICKERSONSydney, NSW

Great Purchase and great Price - Can’t wait to use it this coming Christmas.

Great Purchase at a Great Price - I did a lot of research before purchasing -Can’t wait to use it this Christmas.

Zanui A.Zanui

Hello Tracy, thanks very much for sharing your review! We're so thrilled to hear you're happy with your order, it really means a lot! We hope to see you back shopping with us soon! Best wishes, Zanui Customer Care Team

Bri

Delivered to the wrong address and not replaced

I made 2 orders with this company. The first one was delivered and was great quality. The second got delivered to the WRONG address and they won't send out another or refund. Not happy

Bri

That is incorrect. I added in the correct address and it states that address on my account also. Very disappointing.

Kate S

Kate SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect timing!

I was putting together a "cherry " themed gift for a friend for Christmas and found the beautiful cherry plate at Zanui. I was a little worried that it might not arrive in time, but it arrived in very good time and looked great in the gift I had planned. the whole process - from ordering online to delivery - was quick, easy and very satisfying. I would have no hesitation in using Zanui again,and recommend them highly to others.

Zanui A.Zanui

Hi Kate, we really appreciate your feedback regarding your recent Zanui Experience, so glad to hear you are happy with your item! We hope to see you back shopping with us again in the near future! Warm wishes, Zanui Team

Janelle

JanelleSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent Quality

I purchased a kidkraft Pastel kitchen and accessories pack for my granddaughter and she absolutely loves it. It was very easy to use the website and the 1st time purchase discount of $25 made it even better. The shipping time was good and the packaging was excellent. I would happily purchase from Zanui again.

Margaret

MargaretSydney, NSW

Beautiful products

Purchasing on the Zanui website was so easy. I received my purchase of beautiful white cups & saucers & coffee mugs pretty quick & found it was all packed very well. Unfortunately i had to return the coffee mugs, as they were the wrong size for my needs. The refund process, managed by Carla, was very straight forward & easy, and my refund was received within a reasonable time too. Overall my shopping experience with Zanui was great & i wouldnt hesitate to shop there again.

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not happy...seek alternatives

Bought two lamps..tried to cancel as soon as i purchased as saw them 50% cheaper elsewhere. They were impossible to reach and when they did said products were already dispatched which was a blantant lie. Poor service, and suggest people read these reviews and seek alternative sites. I requested a credit voucher as a conpromise..got nothing! Stay clear.

Zanui A.Zanui

Hi Paul, sadly our phone team is not available over the weekend. Our email/chat team is there to help, Monday - Sunday. Sincere apologies for your disappointment. Regards, Zanui

Very happy customer

Excellent Website, great prices and vast range of products. Very happy with purchase of Stanley Rogers cutlery set, good quality.

Robby M

Robby MSydney, NSW

Easy to order online, delivered within a few days (just before Xmas) and happy with the set of frames. All good!! Will use Zanui again.

Mal

MalWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Magpie Mug

Turned up on time for Christmas. Complimented Australian native bird mug collection. Same as picture on web page. Well done Zanui.

Zanui A.Zanui

Hello Mal, thanks very much for sharing your kind comments. We're so thrilled to hear you're happy with your Magpie Mug, it means a lot! We hope to see you back shopping with us soon! Best wishes, Zanui Customer Care Team

Anna D.

Anna D.Canberra 2600, ACT

Mess got sorted out on time for Christmas.

I had ordered a spaghetti server & cheese grater, they came separately which wasnt the issue however the 2nd parcel ( spaghetti server) ended up being 3 dog door stops! called & spoke to kevin who I explained this was part of a Christmas present and I needed the correct item by Thursday! The server arrived on wednesday afternoon which was a great relief!

Zanui A.Zanui

Perfect mug for enjoying tea and coffee!

So easy to find what I was looking for. Ordering was simple and straightforward. I liked being kept up to date with the process and delivery was speedy.

Hi Judy,
Thank you for such a kind review, we really appreciate it as we do try our very best to provide excellent service.
Take care,

KathrynWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Quality affordable products

Very pleased with quality of rug. Quick and well priced delivery very reasonable to regional QLD. Large range of affordable products.

Hi Kathryn,
Wow, thank you so much for your amazing review, Tracie. We're absolutely delighted to hear that you've had such a good experience with us here at Zanui.

Who is Tracie

Robster

RobsterSydney

Perfect size and the colours are really vibrant decided to buy a second one.

Easy indeed to navigate the store and an excellent range of products which have all been of great quality all products have been very easy to assemble when necessary.

Hello,
So glad to hear you're happy with our products, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a fabulous review!
Best regards,
Zanui!

Kasbr0

Kasbr0South East Queensland, QLD

Gorgeous stools!

I found the website user friendly. I was able to receive a small discount. My order was posted super fast. I love the stools, they look stylish and are very light and comfortable to sit on. I purchased the black for practicality but also loved the white. The quality is fair for the price.

Shelley W.

Shelley W.Southwest, VIC

Perfect Christmas presents.

I purchased 8 mugs as Christmas presents because I loved them.
I had an internet malfunction and Zanui quickly fixed it.

CFP

CFP

Love my blue flower cushions

Very happy with my purchase and the help from the customer care centre.
Great products to choose from and quick shipping.

Hello,
Were so glad to hear your happy with your purchase and that our customer support team was able to assist you. Thanks for taking the time to leave a 5-star review.

Excellent product and service

Beautiful product and excellent customer service from Sarah-Louise. She was very prompt and professional. I am very impressed with Zanui products I have bought.

Zanui A.Zanui

Hi Stuart, thank you so much for your amazing review. It means a lot. Hope to see you back shopping with us again in the future! Warmest Regards, Zanui Customer Care Team

Judy

Judy

Love the pillowslips

I have purchased quite a few items from Zanui and have not been disappointed.
Always prompt dispatch and arrive in good order. Keep it up.

Hi Judy.
So glad to hear you are happy with your purchase. We really appreciate your kind comments.
Warmest Regards, Zanui Customer Care

Dimity Corbett

Dimity CorbettMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Stunning rugs

We have just received 5 new rugs and we absolutely love them. The range was outstanding and the prices were so good. As the price was so good I was not expecting anything wonderful but I was so pleasantly surprised. They are stunning rugs and just look gorgeous. I have actually ordered another 5 as I love them so much. Very happy customer.

Zanui A.Zanui

Hi Dimity, we really appreciate your feedback regarding your recent Zanui Experience, so glad to hear you are happy with your items! Warm wishes, Zanui Team