MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Expected more for the price

I was disappointed to that what I paid $179 for was a pine box, very similar to a Kmart product

Zanui A.Zanui

Apologies, the email address is customer@zanui.com.au

Bec T.

Bec T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Where in the world is my order?

The delivery is HORRENDOUS. I received no notification that my order was dispatched, as the status still indicated the order was "processing" on the order details. Until I called I was informed that it was actually "out for delivery", this was on Friday - it's Monday. I raced home from work on Friday thinking it will be delivered, which it wasn't, and now I am waiting again today for my delivery. I was supposed to be going into the office today, however that couldn't happen because I have to wait. This is extremely inconvenient, I do not have days of free time to wait for a delivery. If I had an ETA, life would be easy!!
Will NEVER buy from here again. CBF!

Terrible quality Bottari bedside table

Never ordered before . Purchased two bedside tables . Terrible quality and light flimsy wood , edges of drawers left un painted on black tables

Furniture Shops

Find out how Zanui compares to other Furniture Shops

Bri

Delivered to the wrong address and not replaced

I made 2 orders with this company. The first one was delivered and was great quality. The second got delivered to the WRONG address and they won't send out another or refund. Not happy

Bri

That is incorrect. I added in the correct address and it states that address on my account also. Very disappointing.

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not happy...seek alternatives

Bought two lamps..tried to cancel as soon as i purchased as saw them 50% cheaper elsewhere. They were impossible to reach and when they did said products were already dispatched which was a blantant lie. Poor service, and suggest people read these reviews and seek alternative sites. I requested a credit voucher as a conpromise..got nothing! Stay clear.

Zanui A.Zanui

Hi Paul, sadly our phone team is not available over the weekend. Our email/chat team is there to help, Monday - Sunday. Sincere apologies for your disappointment. Regards, Zanui

NitinM

NitinMSydney, NSW

Crooks

So I did read on review sites that Zanui has tendency of taking money, holding and later coming back to customers that we do not have stock. Did the same to us for couple of lounges, stay away from this dodgy online seller

Di25SYDNEY

Shoppers BEWARE !!!!!!

Be very careful buying from this website. I have purchased a sofa with delivery for $1500. Despite receiving an email informing me the item has been shipped the transport company who are supposedly delivering this have informed me that they don't have it and they are no longer working with Zanui as there is a 'problem' with their account?? I have tried numerous times to call customer care to no avail as apparently the system is being updated. I have emailed, reached out on facebook only to come to a dead end. Let my experience be a lesson to you and think very carefully before purchasing from this company. I will continue to locate this sofa and report back.

No instructions

We had a good quick ordering and purchasing experience but the Elara buffet we got was delivered with no assembly instructions, the contact centre is closed on weekend. Very frustrating

Zanui A.Zanui

almost a month from order and still not received

Ordered 2 bedside tables, after almost a month I hadn't received the items I had to follow up with Zanui.
Poor communications, even further delays on shipping and no explanation why this happened.
This is the second time ordering with Zanui; the first two thirds of the items I ordered came damaged.
Won't be ordering from them again.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Zanui compares to other Furniture Shops

Terrie J.

Terrie J.Sydney, NSW

Will never order from them again - zero stars if possible

They took forever to get back to me about late postage - blamed public holidays and communication was total rubbish. Worst online store. Product I ordered (vase) was poor quality and overpriced. Also CANNOT unsubscribe to all their spam emails after ordering despite all attempts.

Sita

SitaSydney, NSW

Awful experience!

Easy to navigate the store. Completely misleading information about the product availability.. 5 weeks after placing the order I am still waiting for the product to be shipped. I have asked for the order to be prioritized, and was told it would be 2 weeks ago. Nothing has happened, absolutely hopeless.

Luke

LukeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Would not recommend - delivery was terrible and building instructions inadequate

I was impressed by the selection on the website and the designs of the furniture. However I had a lot of problems with the delivery. They missed the delivery date they were supposed to arrive on, then for a long time they could not commit to another date. They wouldn't tell me the day the furniture would arrive, let alone the time. It was clear that the person working in customer service, who has sympathetic and professional, was also frustrated by a situation in which the delivery people were clearly not talking to the core company.

Also, the instructions seemed to be missing elements. They were very rudimentary. I ended up buying very large nails and attached bits myself.