I am really impressed

I am really impressed with Zanui products quality and the care taken in the packaging them. Love this store and have purchased many great items.

Zanui A.Zanui

Hello Tracey, thank you so much for your amazing review. Thank you so much, it means a lot. Hope to see you back shopping with us again in the future! Warmest Regards, Zanui Customer Care Team

Elizabeth C.

Elizabeth C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Reliability and quality

Have used zanui a few times now and impressed by range of products, prices and reliability of delivery. Would definitely recommend.

Carmel

CarmelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ratan bedhead

The bedhead is as described on the site, although a little shorter Han expected. I’m very pleased with its look and quality, along with zanui’s service.

Zanui A.Zanui

Hi Carmel, we really appreciate your feedback regarding your recent Zanui Experience, so glad to hear you are happy with your item! We hope to see you back shopping with us again in the near future! Warm wishes, Zanui Team

Colleen

ColleenSydney, NSW

Ecology Speckle dinner set

Very satisfied with the product - it arrived with one cracked bowl and Josie replaced this quickly and kept me updated with clear and continuous communication - excellent service

Jean

JeanMid North Coast, NSW

Very Happy

I am very happy with the design and colour. Was the same as pictures on line. Assembly was very straight forward as long as you read the instructions and ordered the items. I am 72 years old and managed to assemble it all by myself. The quality is very good. Very sturdy chest of drawers. Delivery was on time and everything in the box was fine

Good afternoon Jean,
Wow, such a lovely review!
Best wishes!

Louise B.

Louise B.Sydney, NSW

LOVE my new bar stools!

One of the barstools was faulty but Josie at Zanui was very fast and professional in helping fix the problem. Delivery took much longer than stated but I think that was the freight company, not the store itself.

Hello Louise,
Thanks for your kind words and we are so happy Josie could assist you with your issues. We look forward to seeing you again!

Lucy Gibson

Lucy GibsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Carla is amazing!

Small part of my order missing, Carla spent ages tracking it down and getting me replacement ones sent. Excellent customer service, thank you Carla

Zanui A.Zanui

Hi, Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our priority is customer service and I know Carla will be delighted with your review!
Zanui

Really great service, special thanks to Simon the delivery person

Great couch we had delivered. Gave me a call beforehand to organise delivery time. Simon who delivered the couch was friendly and helpful, manoevering the couch through our building and giving me helpful tips on set-up.

Hi Bethany,
Thanks for such a lovely review of our couriers. We will be sure to pass this on.
Best wishes!

Pam Hardy

Pam HardyPicnic Point

Large range of products and prices. Site easy to navigate. Have bought quite a lot from them and only had 2 problems which they fixed up and both were due to delivery. They keep you well informed of products and have very good sales. Very happy with them.

Hi Pam,
Such a lovely and honest review. Thanks again for shopping with us here at Zanui, we hope to see you back again soon!
Best wishes.

Susan A

Susan AIllawarra, NSW

I have purchased so many things.

easy to get around. Love the sale button. Found many great
Birthday presents, furniture, cat coasters, bowls, furniture, vases , rugs

Hello Susan,
Thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

JanS

JanSSouth East Queensland, QLD

First time user

First purchase from Zanui. Seamless process and item exactly as depicted. Love our funky little lamp after searching 500+ items elsewhere.

Zanui A.Zanui

Hi Jan, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your first experience.

SGJ

SGJDowner 2602, ACT

Love my products

I am very happy with my bedroom furniture , and get great comments about all my Zanui products from
friends and family. The courier did lose my items and Sarah-Louise from Zanui was so helpful she answered my emails immediatley and tried her best to locate them . When she couldnt, she offered a full refund or a replacement, my replacement turned up 2 days later . Great customer service and beautiful products.

Zanui A.Zanui

Hi, Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark!

Craig

CraigSydney, NSW

Great service and quick delivery

Awesome product and very quick delivery. Great service and I would order again from this company. Highly recommended. The coffee board that I ordered is of a high standard.

Hi Craig,
We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us!

Pauline

PaulineIllawarra, NSW

Exquisite French Provincial Mirror

The Arlie Leaner mirror finally arrived after a month's wait and several emails. However, Caroline was prompt and very helpful following up my inquiries re the delay in delivery. It is a beautiful item and looks better in reality than the online photos. Weighing 20 kilos, its quality is outstanding and it was exceptionally good value for money having been on sale. This helped to offset the expensive postage and handling. The mirror was reasonably easy to have wall mounted by 2 tradies and adds solid wow factor to my home. Thank you Zanui.

Hello Pauline,
Thank you for the 5-stars! Hope to see you again soon!
Warmest Regards, Zanui Customer Care

Cmallon

CmallonSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Perfect. Good quality. Love this mat.

This mat is good quality and a simple design. Love it. The purchase was straight forward and arrived quickly. Happy with the product and the website.

Zanui A.Zanui

Hi Cmallon, thank you so much for taking the time to share your 5-star Zanui experience. We truly appreciate it and hope to see you back shopping with us in the future! Warmest Regards, Zanui Customer Care

Find out how Zanui compares to other Furniture Shops

I am very happy with the quality of my purchases.

The dining chairs I have purchased exceeded my expectation. Good quality of the leather material and very sturdy legs. The delivery was very quick.

Zanui A.Zanui

Hello Gina, thanks very much for sharing your kind comments. We're so thrilled to hear you're happy with your dining chairs! it means a lot! We hope to see you back shopping with us soon! Best wishes, Zanui Customer Care Team

Chel

Chel

Great gift for a child who loves helping in the kitchen.

My grand daughter loves helping in the kitchen and she loves her pastel baking set that I purchased from Zanui.

Zanui A.Zanui

Hello, thanks very much for sharing your kind comments. We're so thrilled to hear you're happy with your Zanui experience, it means a lot! We hope to see you back shopping with us soon! Best wishes, Zanui Customer Care Team

Ros O.

Ros O.Victoria

Great item and excellent customer service.

This was my first purchase from Zanui and I did have a few issues....but neither of which was with Zanui.
My order was dispatched the next day but it took the freight company 3 weeks to deliver and when it did arrive the box was damaged and the item was broken. However Zanui customer relation person (Carla) gets 5 stars for her handling of both issues. She responded immediately to my emails... in friendly manner and was most apologetic.... and resolved the issue to my advantage.
Thank you Carla...and I love my items.

Jennifer

JenniferSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lovely Bathroom Mat!

My first purchase from this site was easy and trouble free.
My purchase was processed and delivered within a satisfactory time frame.
The mat was well packaged and arrived in excellent condition.
I’m delighted with my purchase.
The mat is of very good quality and the colour I chose was true to the image on the site.

Lynne S.

Lynne S.

Man and women Statue

Had my eye on a statue that was out of stock . Zanui informed me it was back in stock, I ordered it an$ the delivery was quick !

Zanui A.Zanui

Hello Lynne S, thanks very much for sharing your review! We're so thrilled to hear you're happy with your Zanui experience, it means a lot! We hope to see you back shopping with us soon! Best wishes, Zanui Customer Care Team