Zanui (page 3 of 18)

Janet

JanetIllawarra, NSW

Stunning addition to our hallway.

Just what we had been searching for.
Fantastic quality and a gorgeous addition to our new homes hallway.
Prompt speedy delivery.
So very happy with our purchase.

Hi Janet,
Were so glad to hear that you have found exactly what you wanted and we appreciate you leaving such a fantastic review.
Many thanks
Zanui

Perfect mug for enjoying tea and coffee!

So easy to find what I was looking for. Ordering was simple and straightforward. I liked being kept up to date with the process and delivery was speedy.

Hi Judy,
Thank you for such a kind review, we really appreciate it as we do try our very best to provide excellent service.
Take care,

KathrynWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Quality affordable products

Very pleased with quality of rug. Quick and well priced delivery very reasonable to regional QLD. Large range of affordable products.

Hi Kathryn,
Wow, thank you so much for your amazing review, Tracie. We're absolutely delighted to hear that you've had such a good experience with us here at Zanui.

Who is Tracie

Robster

RobsterSydney

Perfect size and the colours are really vibrant decided to buy a second one.

Easy indeed to navigate the store and an excellent range of products which have all been of great quality all products have been very easy to assemble when necessary.

Hello,
So glad to hear you're happy with our products, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a fabulous review!
Best regards,
Zanui!

Kasbr0

Kasbr0South East Queensland, QLD

Gorgeous stools!

I found the website user friendly. I was able to receive a small discount. My order was posted super fast. I love the stools, they look stylish and are very light and comfortable to sit on. I purchased the black for practicality but also loved the white. The quality is fair for the price.

Shelley W.

Shelley W.Southwest, VIC

Perfect Christmas presents.

I purchased 8 mugs as Christmas presents because I loved them.
I had an internet malfunction and Zanui quickly fixed it.

Lynnette

LynnetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

BEWARE - NOT ASSEMBLED.

Looks nice but description shows stools are assembled. They come in a flat pack and difficult to connect foot rest if one person is trying to assemble. Have brought this to attention of Zanui and two weeks later, description still shows "Assembled". Misleading to keep this inaccurate description on website.

Hi Lynnette,
Many thanks for your review, I am so sorry for any dissapointment here. We do try to ensure that all the information is correctly listed online. I have found your case and will follow this up myself personally.
Anne

It's difficult to rate a product if all parts are not delivered.

I purchased 4 chairs and received two deliveries; the first was fine the second did not have all components. Zanui have failed to supply the parts and are not replying to emails. Next step Consumer Affairs.

EJMar

EJMarGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Recommend

I love Zanui’s range, and found 8 gorgeous chairs at a bargain price. The chairs are very solid, sturdy and comfortable

Good morning,
Thank you for leaving such a kind review, we appreciate your lovely comments and so glad to hear you're happy with the purchase.
Kind regards, Zanui

Great customer service

Delivery was very quick. Unfortunately my table came damaged, however the customer service was amazing and they refunded me without any issues. Would buy from them again.

Hello Sam,
I am so sorry to hear your item arrived damaged however I''m so pleased to hear our support team was able to resolve the issues promptly.
Take care,

CFP

CFP

Love my blue flower cushions

Very happy with my purchase and the help from the customer care centre.
Great products to choose from and quick shipping.

Hello,
Were so glad to hear your happy with your purchase and that our customer support team was able to assist you. Thanks for taking the time to leave a 5-star review.

Excellent product and service

Beautiful product and excellent customer service from Sarah-Louise. She was very prompt and professional. I am very impressed with Zanui products I have bought.

Zanui A.Zanui

Hi Stuart, thank you so much for your amazing review. It means a lot. Hope to see you back shopping with us again in the future! Warmest Regards, Zanui Customer Care Team

Judy

Judy

Love the pillowslips

I have purchased quite a few items from Zanui and have not been disappointed.
Always prompt dispatch and arrive in good order. Keep it up.

Hi Judy.
So glad to hear you are happy with your purchase. We really appreciate your kind comments.
Warmest Regards, Zanui Customer Care

Dimity Corbett

Dimity CorbettMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Stunning rugs

We have just received 5 new rugs and we absolutely love them. The range was outstanding and the prices were so good. As the price was so good I was not expecting anything wonderful but I was so pleasantly surprised. They are stunning rugs and just look gorgeous. I have actually ordered another 5 as I love them so much. Very happy customer.

Zanui A.Zanui

Hi Dimity, we really appreciate your feedback regarding your recent Zanui Experience, so glad to hear you are happy with your items! Warm wishes, Zanui Team

Chris

ChrisCanberra

Completely satisfied customer.

The products I have received from Zanui have been exceptional. The products are excellent, the customer service exceeded my expectations and the delivery was timely.

Carolyn Raphael

Carolyn RaphaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great plates!

Love my purchase of plates and champagne flutes,the price was great and they were delivered quickly, very good experience and I look forward to future ordering.

Hello Carolyn,
We're so thrilled to hear you're happy with your Zanui experience, it means a lot! We hope to see you back shopping with us soon! Best wishes, Zanui Customer Care Team

Accent chairs

Quality standard furniture and online sight easy to navigate, assembly not easy or practical as screws were on inside of chair x 3 per leg and were not easy to access

Zanui A.Zanui

Hi Joe, thanks for your 4-star feedback, we really appreciate it! If you require any further assistance with your order please don't hesitate to get back in touch! Warmest Regards, Zanui Customer Care

Pam Hardy

Pam HardyPicnic Point

Great organisation.

Great organisation to deal with. Huge range of goods and a huge range of prices. Always something different comes along. Quality on goods I have bought has been terrific. Kept well informed of new products and products on sale. Packaging and delivery are excellent. I don't hesitate to suggest using this company.

Dot

DotGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The mugs

Found the mugs - just what I had been looking for. Had great help from the store staff. Product arrived safely in only a few days after order placed.

Very good Wool Quilt, but too warm

Wool quilt excellent quality, but it was for winter. In "Zanui" description it was said that this product good for summer and winter. Only when I received quilt I saw that it has 500gr wool and it for winter. It's too warm for me, it's why I gave 4 stars not 5stars. My advice be more precise in information

Hello,
So glad to hear you are happy with your purchase. We really appreciate your feedback here and will follow up with our supplier regarding this.
Warmest Regards, Zanui Customer Care