Terrible quality Bottari bedside table

Never ordered before . Purchased two bedside tables . Terrible quality and light flimsy wood , edges of drawers left un painted on black tables

ShenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Did not receive order. No communication. Illegal!

Zanui has taken the money for the purchase of a couch including the cost of shipping. It has been nearly two months and they can not advise if and when I will receive this order.

There is no way of contacting Zanui!! There online service is generic. The only response I received is with a tracking number that has already been delivered!! Dodgy!

Despite numerous attempts to make contact I’ve paid money for an item I am not receiving !

Shen

What is the contact number to phone? I can’t see it listed anywhere.

Ladyandthetiger

LadyandthetigerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Let down by their shipping

2 weeks after ordering some pie dishes I am still waiting. The decision to use Hunter Express as their only delivery service really lets them down. Shipping was 75% more expensive than Aust Post and the item sat for days waiting for pick up. No tracking information was sent until my 3rd call to Zanui. Items should have arrived today but no sign of them yet and the tracking on the Hunter Express site just says item collected. Who knows if the items will even arrive.
100% will not order from Zanui again.

JayMelbourne

Worst customer service.

Hi I have ordered an office table a month ago and received tracking number 3 weeks ago but still waiting for the item. I contacted them 2 weeks ago to solve the issue but they never get back to me(the website says they are aim to response 1 to 2 days) I had to contact them again few days ago and they just said they are still working on it.

It is ridiculous as according to tracking information, the item departed from only 10km away from my office and it already took 3 weeks and no one knows when we can receive the table. Even customer service staff says they are still looking for the solution even it has been 3weeks since I contacted them...

Jay

Update:
After I sent an email to them they sent me a response says they didn't send the table to fix the issue. Now they want me to choose a refund or re-deliver again.
I wasted more than a week again!

Bri

Delivered to the wrong address and not replaced

I made 2 orders with this company. The first one was delivered and was great quality. The second got delivered to the WRONG address and they won't send out another or refund. Not happy

Bri

That is incorrect. I added in the correct address and it states that address on my account also. Very disappointing.

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not happy...seek alternatives

Bought two lamps..tried to cancel as soon as i purchased as saw them 50% cheaper elsewhere. They were impossible to reach and when they did said products were already dispatched which was a blantant lie. Poor service, and suggest people read these reviews and seek alternative sites. I requested a credit voucher as a conpromise..got nothing! Stay clear.

Zanui A.Zanui

Hi Paul, sadly our phone team is not available over the weekend. Our email/chat team is there to help, Monday - Sunday. Sincere apologies for your disappointment. Regards, Zanui

It's difficult to rate a product if all parts are not delivered.

I purchased 4 chairs and received two deliveries; the first was fine the second did not have all components. Zanui have failed to supply the parts and are not replying to emails. Next step Consumer Affairs.

Margot Sexton

Margot Sexton

Damaged second hand table

This table arrived damaged and broken, with packing disturbed and polystyrene packing all broken. I discovered a previous label on box so table had already previously been sent to someone in Sydney, who obviously had returned it. I contacted Zanui with photos of table and they agreed to refund me full purchase price. It was all lot hassle and wouldn't recommend the retailer to anyone.

James M

James M

Misleading shipping cost on website and excessively expensive.

Wanted to buy a pod chair. It said on the product page it was $0 shipping to my postcode. Just before clicking order I realised it had updated to $127. $127 for a $500 pod chair being shipped 9.7 kilometres. Asked for it to be reviewed and was only told that the cost had already been subsidised and that this was the lowest price they could do. Needless to say I bought the product elsewhere.

Unhappy customerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Worst customer service ever. Do not trust them. They are horrible. Shop somewhere else it’s not worth it.

Worst business I have ever purchased from. They will even sell things you have purchased that were promised to you, so don’t trust them. Their website needs to be fixed. It’s ridiculous how it automatically resells your purchased products even when you have purchased it. Disgusting to sell a product to someone else when I had already purchased it first and they knew I was buying it but didn’t care less. Didn’t even try and fix the issues too. Never shop there again.

Unhappy customer

Stop making excuses. It was so wrong what your business done to me.

Unhappy customer

Don’t you dare blame me for this, you know damn well what happened.

Arvinder

ArvinderGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad customer service

Ordered botinical print canvas 2 pieces . Received only one. Very bad customer service. Would not recommend to a friend . Contacted customer service still waiting for a response after 24 hours.

sammiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lost Item - Zero Response - Poor

sammi

Response received: naturally it's just a slightly wordier version of "we ship Aus Post, its with them for delivery". Good one. What a terrible response! Zanui, you really need to do better than this. I want a full refund please.

Tania

Purchased a table, received half the table in double the time and still don't have the other half

Very upset with my experience I must say. Its been 1 week and Zanui still has not explained where the legs are for the table ordered 1 month ago. They have advised me now on 3 occasions that they will let me know in 48 hours only to tell me the same thing again.

Tania

It is this department that has not helped me Ann. Please contact Sarah-Louise who is now taking over the matter. I am over it

NitinM

NitinMSydney, NSW

Crooks

So I did read on review sites that Zanui has tendency of taking money, holding and later coming back to customers that we do not have stock. Did the same to us for couple of lounges, stay away from this dodgy online seller

Appalling customer service

I am absolutely appalled by Zanui's level of customer service. As a first time customer, I recently purchased a rug online. Zanui took my money & it was only that I followed up 5 days later that I was told the rug wasn't in stock. 1 week later I decided to try them one more time & purchase a cushion. Its been a week & haven't received the cushion so logged into my account only to discover once again, my order was cancelled without any notice. Not even an email. I will not shop with Zanui ever again.

Anne000000

No rug so couldn't comment on how amazing it might be.

Order placed 14th of July still no rug. Advised shipped the 21st tracking number never worked. Called again to be told shipped the 24th of July. I have been run around and given excuse after excuse as to why I don't have my item. Not confident my rug has been posted as it seems no one seems to know. If you want to wait weeks for items to maybe arrive Zanui is the place to order. Amazingly I ordered two ottomans from black Mango Monday from SA and they arrived two day's later so Zanui can't blame aus post for the delays.

Anne000000

Thanks but the email you supplied does not work. I have since received a rug not the one I ordered and now waiting for my rug to arrive with no information at all on when it is coming. Three weeks out still no rug and no end in sight.

Zanui A.Zanui

Hi Anne, sorry to hear this, this is our email address so there should not be a problem. Could you please respond with your order number so we can ensure this is resolved for you? Best, Zanui

Terrible service. Avoid this trap!

Have purchased 2 items from Zanui website with discounted price. I used PayPal method and the system just generated a tax invoice saying congratulations you placed an order and payment method is PayPal. However, the next day, I found they did not charge me while I definitely have enough fund. I asked and they said, oh the payment did not process successfully - you have to order again but with a much higher price! It's a trap to me because if the payment failed, they should notify me immediately but not generate an invoice that saying congratulations. I tried to ask them if I can purchase with the same price, they just refused with bad attitude. What a shame.

ARete

AReteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor quality product and no help from Zanui

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Sean

Sean

First Zanui Experience and Last Zanui Experience

Today an Arendt Bar Table arrived that I purchased from Zanui last week. I noticed that the box had been opened and resealed with tape.

When I opened it to assemble the table I found the table top damaged on the side and underside. The table top has clearly been hit with force on the side. They’ve take my money and supplied damaged goods - a breach of the consumer laws that provide for goods to be in merchantable condition and also simply unethical.

If that’s the nature of the firm or their suppliers this is both my first and last experience shopping with Zanui.

If you’re going to use them my experience suggests you need to be prepared for sub quality merchandise.

Terrible! Terrible! Terrible!

Absolutely horrendous experience! No progress on my order for a week, only to then be told the item was in poor condition and the order could not be fulfilled. I would caution anyone from buying from here. I know I never will again.