Alisha

AlishaSouth East Queensland, QLD

First order arrived damaged but good customer service

I ordered a canvas print from Zanui. After waiting more than double the estimated shipping time I was disappointed when my order arrived damaged, however the level of customer service I received to amend this was exceptional. My replacement item finally arrived and it is great quality and gets a lot of compliments from guests.

Lamya El-hawli

Lamya El-hawliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Service

I purchased a floor lamp the wrong colour, I spoke to zanui customer service on a weekend and whom I spoke to where fantastic they guaranteed me they will get back to me on Monday and they did and where in it straight away the service was A+ thank you

Excellent customer service

Although my item arrived with some damage, the response was prompt and more than satisfactory.
I would certainly recommend Zanui to others.

1f1v38

1f1v38Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Horrible misleading service

Frame was for certificate double checked sizes before spending the money received wrong item laughable how tiny the frame was

christine.wray

christine.wrayIsabella Plains 2905, ACT

Product shocking

Received dining chairs faulty second lot faulty wow paid good money to receive rubbish customer service Mmmmm wanting pictures after pictures

Suzy

SuzySydney, NSW

Disappointed with product but service received was excellent.

Cedric C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

False advertising and terrible service

We ordered outdoor chairs and a table for the summer. The items were described as “in stock” with delivery within 6 business days. The chairs arrived quickly but in very random “homemade” packaging. After waiting 4 weeks for the table, we had to call the contact center who then needed two more days to tell us that the table was unavailable and would be refunded. We are now stuck with 1000$ of useless outdoor chairs without a table and have lost 4 weeks in the process. Incompetent business and unhelpful service.

Cedric C.

We have tried to resolve this with your contact center already. That’s why we’re warning other customers here.

Dinah

DinahPerth, WA

Hand painted coasters - 5 of the 8 arrived broken!

Ordered as Christmas present so hugely disappointing to open Christmas morning to 5 of the 8 broken! They appear to have been packed broken making matters worse. I sent off photos of damage and have not had a word back.

Danielle30

Danielle30Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible service

I ordered a rug. They sent,me the wrong rug, a totally different rug that I didn't order or want. I told them about it and that they can't hold my money when they can't provide me the item I ordered. They refuse to refund my money, holding it until they are good and ready to collect their rug I never ordered. It's unethical and against consumer law which I pointed out to them but they refuse to budge. I will never use them again, there are loads of better online stores that aren't unethical to deal with.

Great customer service

Unfortunately, the product I’ve order came damaged and they provided a full refund. Sarah was lovely and helped me to get a full refund for it.

Hi Viv,
Thank you so much for your kind review. It means a lot. Hope to see you back shopping with us again in the future! Warmest Regards, Zanui Customer Care Team

Lauren Freeman

Lauren FreemanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it

Gorgeous velvet chairs. Also received excellent and fast service from Sarah-Louise at Zanui. Had an issue with one chair and it was replaced quickly. Highly recommend both the chairs and Zanui

Hi Lauren,
Thanks for taking the time to leave such a kind review, we're so glad to see your happy with the support you received and the product you purchased.
Kind regards,

Maris

MarisSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

I recently purchased a oil and vinegar set, unfortunately there was a manufacturing fault in the ceramic, I contacted customer service by email, within days the issue was resolved with a replacement on the way. Very impressive at how quick I received a resolution especially during this busy period. Great Work Zanui.

CJF

CJFPerth, WA

Didn’t receive product

It got to the 7 day mark before I still had no notification of my product being shipped so I emailed to find out where it was and then had another 4 day wait for the support person to say twice that they were investigating. At this point it had been 11 days without what I’d ordered even being shipped so I asked for a refund which they issued to me quickly but yeah as what I ordered was a gift I’d have preferred to actually just have received that but there was no indication of that happening any time soon

Deb

DebCanberra 2600, ACT

Great customer service in a timely fashion.

Great customer service. Had the wrong legs for my foot stool and Sarah Louise sorted this out and correct ones on the way to me. I thank her and her team.

Danni OSydney, NSW

Online customer service was fab

My rug arrived promptly, however is too small for the space. Requested a return and dealt with online staff, Sarah-Louise, who bad been incredibly accommodating.

Zanui A.Zanui

Hi Danni. We really appreciate your kind comments regarding the level of Customer Service you received from Sarah-Louise, I will be sure to pass your comments on as I know she will be absolutely delighted too. Warmest Regards, Zanui Customer Care

Danni O

*has been. Sorry for the typo

Margo

MargoPerth, WA

Customer service

Kevin an employee of Zanui has provided amazing customer service. My product arrived damaged and Kevin liased with the supplier to have a replacement product delivered. His emails were professional and helpful.

Mary

MarySydney, NSW

Lovely armchairs, unfortunately too small. Sarah-Louise most helpful in organising collection. Very happy with service.

Easy to navigate website. Satisfied with range of products. Loved the product but was too small unfortunately. Easy to assemble.

breakNegg

breakNeggWA, 6056

Disappointed after waiting 2 weeks for delivery.

Jenni

JenniMid North Coast, NSW

Great customer service in helping to resolve the issue of receiving damaged goods

Scam Site

Sent me a broken bed, with clear box damage and bent metal, refused to do anything about it, and told me to file a claim with the ombudsman instead. Do not order from this site, ever.