Joane

Joane

I love using Zanui for my property styling business

I love using Zanui, great quality furniture. The website is easy to use and the customer service team are fantastic.

Lauren S.

Lauren S.South East Queensland, QLD

Charged in US$ and refunded in $AUD

I was charged in $US dollars for two cane laundry baskets which cost me$110 AUD received one basket refunded in $AUD.

Ash

AshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Carla was amazing

Our lamp was delivered with cracked globe. I emailed Carla and she was amazing. Quick and kind to deal with.

Zanui A.Zanui

Hello, thank you so much for taking the time to share your 5-star review! So glad to hear you are happy with the service! Warmest Regards, Zanui Customer Care

Above & Beyond

Unfortunately I had to return one of my items that was ordered. This was my very first time of ordering with Zanui so as you can imagine I was a little hesitant of how it would all go, but the Customer Service I received from Kevin was truly outstanding. He kept me informed of each and every step of the progress and when and where the pick up would take place, and even made sure that I had had received the new item ordered in its place. Thank you Kevin for your amazing Service, you truly went Above and Beyond.

Good morning Jodie,
We appreciate you taking the time to leave such a lovely review!
Thanks again for shopping with us here at Zanui, we hope to see you back again soon!

Karra H.

Karra H.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service!!

I ordered a coffee pod drawer and it was packaged really well but still was damaged (possibly prior to transit)...after emailing and notifying them of the condition with pictures, Carla replied quickly and promptly with a resolution and had a new one sent out! They were helpful on not making it more difficult to the customer and didn't put me through the hassle of a return... I would definitely buy from here again! Reliable and helpful!!

Hi Karra,
I'm glad to hear Carla was able to assist you with a replacement item, our apologies for the issues here.

Lewis

Lewis

Unfortunately I had to return my purchase. However wanted to pass on my thanks to Carla who kept me up to date every step of the way to a successful refund. I will continue and would recommend using Zanui in future

Hi Lewis,
I'm so glad to hear Carla was able to assist you with your return.

Shelly

ShellyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

I received the wrong color of the kitchen mats I ordered, I was happy that within 2 days of reporting my complaint I received new correct set of kitchen mats. As a compensation they let me keep the other 2 mats as well. The quality of the PVC anti fatigue mats are amazing. I'm happy!!

Hi Shelly,
I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and I'm glad our friendly customer service team was able to resolve the issue for you!
Best wishes,

Mala

MalaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service

Ordered a product which arrived broken. Customer service offered me a voucher or product replacement.
I opted for a replacement and was very pleased with the eventual outcome. Outstanding customer service with one contact person who provided ongoing support, keeping me informed and ensuring that my order was ultimately fulfilled. Zanui's customer service was much appreciated.

Zanui A.Zanui

Hello, we can’t thank you enough for the kind words. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!
Warmest Regards, Zanui Customer Care

Noela Tziarkas

Noela TziarkasWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Just the right piece for where I want it positioned

I have bought quite a few items from Zanui & always happy with the products. On the one occasion when an item arrived damaged, it was replaced in the minimum of time & with expediency.

Zanui A.Zanui

Hello Noela, thanks very much for sharing your kind comments. We're so thrilled to hear you're happy with your Zanui experience, it means a lot! We hope to see you back shopping with us soon! Best wishes, Zanui Customer Care Team

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service (Sarah-Louise)

Just wanted to thank Sarah-Louise and the team at Zanui. My order arrived broken, however I did not discover it until 6 weeks later when I went to wrap an engagement gift. My items were replaced and followed up with me. Thanks Sarah-Louise for turning a disaster into a very positive experience.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

great customer service

There's always a chance that online orders can go wrong. I've had a couple of issues with delivery of items such as a broken item with one delivery and missing parts with another delivery but one thing I can say is that the customer care service department is always on the ball and look after their customers if there are any problems. Both issues were settled and resolved very quickly and to my satisfaction. Thank you to both ladies who handled both cases. Thanks to Sarah-Louise for her latest efforts in resolving my issue.

Zanui A.Zanui

Product came damaged but was replaced

We bought two stools from this website. When they arrived one was cracked on the corner. I emailed them straight away and after some discussion they sent out a replacement without me having to send back the old one. Thank you for the great customer service guys.

Tracy

TracyCentral Queensland, QLD

Perfect customer service

Had a faulty product and Sarah-Louise addressedconcerns promptly and efficiently, offered a full refund. Will definitely shop with Zanui again!!

Zanui A.Zanui

Good customer service in my experience

Bought some planter troughs that all arrived damaged. Took photos and contacted customer service who promptly dealt with it - asked if I’d prefer replacement or refund, and then arranged refund within a day of me contacting them. Friendly and efficient.

Hello Sarah,
We're so sorry to hear that your items arrived damaged, this is always disappointing to see, however, were so glad our customer service team were able to resolve this for you within a swift time.
Best wishes,

Great customer service

Recently, I bought a few furniture from Zanui. Palladia Chest of 4 Drawers were very challenging to assemble due its heaviness. I contacted the Zanui customer service and Mike helped me with the returning process. Mike explained the process, contacted the supplier, organised the pickup and handled the refund for me. Mike also assisted me in locating and delivering the bedside table I ordered. I cannot thank him enough for assistance, following up every step of the day and providing updates.

Debra W

Debra WSouthwest, VIC

Replaced faulty lamp. Good Customer Service

Good

Ordered some ceramic planters. One came cracked. They didn't hesitate to replace it and sent out a new one right away. Good postage time considering it was near Christmas

Zanui A.Zanui

Returning an item was a breeze

Mike was so helpful! He is really thorough about getting all the information and giving me all the relevant instructions. I recommend Zanui highly because of him.

Alisha

AlishaSouth East Queensland, QLD

First order arrived damaged but good customer service

I ordered a canvas print from Zanui. After waiting more than double the estimated shipping time I was disappointed when my order arrived damaged, however the level of customer service I received to amend this was exceptional. My replacement item finally arrived and it is great quality and gets a lot of compliments from guests.

Lamya El-hawli

Lamya El-hawliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Service

I purchased a floor lamp the wrong colour, I spoke to zanui customer service on a weekend and whom I spoke to where fantastic they guaranteed me they will get back to me on Monday and they did and where in it straight away the service was A+ thank you