1f1v38

1f1v38Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Horrible misleading service

Frame was for certificate double checked sizes before spending the money received wrong item laughable how tiny the frame was

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Suzy

SuzySydney, NSW

Disappointed with product but service received was excellent.

Roland C.

Roland C.Sydney, NSW

A few hick-ups

Not happy about the wait time considering dispatch times on the website are very misleading (having to wait for much longer than shown). However, the customer service team did help follow up. Still waiting on some items and will post an update once on the quality of the products and final delivery times.

Colin R.

Colin R.Sydney, NSW

Very happy

Initially, this was a 1-star review. However, the past couple of weeks dealing with the Customer Service team and I've been turned. The delivery times are skewed (expect to wait longer than the time listed) but the customer service team has been there when things went wrong and stuck to their word. I would use the platform again.

Danielle30

Danielle30Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible service

I ordered a rug. They sent,me the wrong rug, a totally different rug that I didn't order or want. I told them about it and that they can't hold my money when they can't provide me the item I ordered. They refuse to refund my money, holding it until they are good and ready to collect their rug I never ordered. It's unethical and against consumer law which I pointed out to them but they refuse to budge. I will never use them again, there are loads of better online stores that aren't unethical to deal with.

Lynnette

LynnetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

BEWARE - NOT ASSEMBLED.

Looks nice but description shows stools are assembled. They come in a flat pack and difficult to connect foot rest if one person is trying to assemble. Have brought this to attention of Zanui and two weeks later, description still shows "Assembled". Misleading to keep this inaccurate description on website.

Hi Lynnette,
Many thanks for your review, I am so sorry for any dissapointment here. We do try to ensure that all the information is correctly listed online. I have found your case and will follow this up myself personally.
Kind regards,
Anne

It's difficult to rate a product if all parts are not delivered.

I purchased 4 chairs and received two deliveries; the first was fine the second did not have all components. Zanui have failed to supply the parts and are not replying to emails. Next step Consumer Affairs.

Anne

AnneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shonky product

The actual product arrived with a large scratch across the top of the table and damage to the epoxy resin. When constructed, the legs don't align with the top which is dangerous. Two weeks later, still waiting for a response from Zanui.

Very good Wool Quilt, but too warm

Wool quilt excellent quality, but it was for winter. In "Zanui" description it was said that this product good for summer and winter. Only when I received quilt I saw that it has 500gr wool and it for winter. It's too warm for me, it's why I gave 4 stars not 5stars. My advice be more precise in information

Hello,
So glad to hear you are happy with your purchase. We really appreciate your feedback here and will follow up with our supplier regarding this.
Warmest Regards, Zanui Customer Care

Margot Sexton

Margot Sexton

Damaged second hand table

This table arrived damaged and broken, with packing disturbed and polystyrene packing all broken. I discovered a previous label on box so table had already previously been sent to someone in Sydney, who obviously had returned it. I contacted Zanui with photos of table and they agreed to refund me full purchase price. It was all lot hassle and wouldn't recommend the retailer to anyone.

Scam Site

Sent me a broken bed, with clear box damage and bent metal, refused to do anything about it, and told me to file a claim with the ombudsman instead. Do not order from this site, ever.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Zanui A.Zanui

Great products and excellent customer service

Webstore is easy to navigate. I was able to return a product that didn't suit, without a hassle. Best part is the great customer service and their capacity to give frequent updates on progress.

Unhappy customerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Worst customer service ever. Do not trust them. They are horrible. Shop somewhere else it’s not worth it.

Worst business I have ever purchased from. They will even sell things you have purchased that were promised to you, so don’t trust them. Their website needs to be fixed. It’s ridiculous how it automatically resells your purchased products even when you have purchased it. Disgusting to sell a product to someone else when I had already purchased it first and they knew I was buying it but didn’t care less. Didn’t even try and fix the issues too. Never shop there again.

Unhappy customer

Stop making excuses. It was so wrong what your business done to me.

Unhappy customer

Don’t you dare blame me for this, you know damn well what happened.

Broken lamp

My floor lamp arrived a week later than expected, and when I opened it I found the timber base was cracked rendering the lamp useless. While I understand this can happen in transit, I'm pretty certain the lamp had been previously returned by someone else and Zanui had attempted to disguise the damage - before reselling the lamp to me for full price! (It was pretty obvious someone had tried to repair the crack with glue, and I could see the remnants of a previous postage label for another customer on the NSW central coast.) Fortunately Zanui gave me a full refund for the lamp, however I won't be shopping with them again knowing that they resell damaged items.

sammiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lost Item - Zero Response - Poor

sammi

Response received: naturally it's just a slightly wordier version of "we ship Aus Post, its with them for delivery". Good one. What a terrible response! Zanui, you really need to do better than this. I want a full refund please.

Tania

Purchased a table, received half the table in double the time and still don't have the other half

Very upset with my experience I must say. Its been 1 week and Zanui still has not explained where the legs are for the table ordered 1 month ago. They have advised me now on 3 occasions that they will let me know in 48 hours only to tell me the same thing again.

Tania

It is this department that has not helped me Ann. Please contact Sarah-Louise who is now taking over the matter. I am over it

Dr. Steve B

Dr. Steve BPerth, WA

Amateur night!

Elle

ElleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rubbish service and customer care from an overseas call Centre

I bought a rug with faults. I emailed Zanui with photos and days later I got a response telling me to send photos (when I already had) so I resent them and then the responses have been days apart, always requiring more information. I have asked for the staff member to call me, never does. Call them and it’s an overseas call Centre with no ability to put my call through the their Australian staff or office (do they even have one??). The overseas call Centre can not answer questions and all they do is say they will email
Australia!!! Just please be honest and get me my refund! Something just doesn’t seem right with this set up. Avoid at all costs.

Product replacement

Sarah-Louise was beyond helpful with my problem and has been by far the best customer service i have had in a long time. Highly recommend Zanui to anyone looking at ordering

Zanui A.Zanui

Hi Kristen, Thanks so much for sharing your lovely review, I will be sure to pass your comments on to Sarah-Louise as I am sure she will be thrilled! Hope to see you back shopping with us again in the future! Warmest Regards, Zanui Customer Care Team

Emma.S

Emma.SGeelong

Disappointed

The delivery was quick and the purchasing of the product was easy. Am really disappointed in my purchase from Zanui. Have not had my rug for long and not in a high traffic area and the fibre has come undone. Contacted customer service for a credit NOT a refund, but was told its not faulty as it is natural for fibres to come loose and undone - this is not listed in the description anywhere. I feel that it is just cheap quality.