2.9

BargainShopper

BargainShopperPerth, WA

Great Customer Service

The customer service is exceptional at Zanui ,particularly Sarah-Louise ,I received a wrong product and Sarah-Louise went out of her way to rectify everything at a fast time frame and at no additional cost to myself.

Elise

EliseSydney, NSW

Unprofessional - does not take responsibility for supplier faults

Zanui A.Zanui

Hello Elise, we're extremely sorry to hear this. Please could you reply with the order number so we can escalate this to our second-level support team and ensure a resolution is provided for you promptly? Regards, Zanui

Michal C.

Michal C.South East Queensland, QLD

Damaged order - Order sent twice both time came broken - Horribly packaged

ZaraB

ZaraBHunter Region, NSW

So annoyed and disappointed

I bought an item and when it arrived it was packaged in a box and not the cylinder showing in the add, which is what my grandson particularly liked about it. When I informed Zanui about this, they agreed they had the incorrect photo on the site. Many weeks later, the wrong photo is still there!! I’m now meant to drive 20kms to the post office to return the item, which costs more in time and effort than the item itself, am offered no compensation and have a very disappointed grandson. I’ve now missed the opportunity to buy other offers for this item, and could have bought the boxed item for much less than I paid here. Appalling customer service.

Chloe

ChloeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Had problems but customer service was great

Product was not as it looked in the picture but I got a full refund and was allowed to keep the original item as well :)

Good morning Chloe,
So glad to hear we were able to resolve the issue for you and we appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a positive review,
Take care,
Zanui!

Jason P.

Jason P.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service

The website was simple to use. Assembly instructions easy to follow. Although there’s was a defect in the product, the faulty part was replaced without any problem. Very helpful customer service from Mike.

Phil M.Perth, WA

Easier to go direct to the supplier and not Zanui

Phil M.

I have sent the details that you request through and received your standard. "We aim to respond within 1-2 business days." response. For the ease of your further investigation, the email request is (437349)

Phil M.

Hello Zanui Customer Care Team, I have still not received a response from the email request (437349) that I sent 9 days ago.

1f1v38

1f1v38Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Horrible misleading service

Frame was for certificate double checked sizes before spending the money received wrong item laughable how tiny the frame was

Suzy

SuzySydney, NSW

Disappointed with product but service received was excellent.

Danielle30

Danielle30Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible service

I ordered a rug. They sent,me the wrong rug, a totally different rug that I didn't order or want. I told them about it and that they can't hold my money when they can't provide me the item I ordered. They refuse to refund my money, holding it until they are good and ready to collect their rug I never ordered. It's unethical and against consumer law which I pointed out to them but they refuse to budge. I will never use them again, there are loads of better online stores that aren't unethical to deal with.

Scam Site

Sent me a broken bed, with clear box damage and bent metal, refused to do anything about it, and told me to file a claim with the ombudsman instead. Do not order from this site, ever.

Zanui A.Zanui

Great products and excellent customer service

Webstore is easy to navigate. I was able to return a product that didn't suit, without a hassle. Best part is the great customer service and their capacity to give frequent updates on progress.

Broken lamp

My floor lamp arrived a week later than expected, and when I opened it I found the timber base was cracked rendering the lamp useless. While I understand this can happen in transit, I'm pretty certain the lamp had been previously returned by someone else and Zanui had attempted to disguise the damage - before reselling the lamp to me for full price! (It was pretty obvious someone had tried to repair the crack with glue, and I could see the remnants of a previous postage label for another customer on the NSW central coast.) Fortunately Zanui gave me a full refund for the lamp, however I won't be shopping with them again knowing that they resell damaged items.

Dr. Steve B

Dr. Steve BPerth, WA

Amateur night!

Elle

ElleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rubbish service and customer care from an overseas call Centre

I bought a rug with faults. I emailed Zanui with photos and days later I got a response telling me to send photos (when I already had) so I resent them and then the responses have been days apart, always requiring more information. I have asked for the staff member to call me, never does. Call them and it’s an overseas call Centre with no ability to put my call through the their Australian staff or office (do they even have one??). The overseas call Centre can not answer questions and all they do is say they will email
Australia!!! Just please be honest and get me my refund! Something just doesn’t seem right with this set up. Avoid at all costs.

Product replacement

Sarah-Louise was beyond helpful with my problem and has been by far the best customer service i have had in a long time. Highly recommend Zanui to anyone looking at ordering

Zanui A.Zanui

Hi Kristen, Thanks so much for sharing your lovely review, I will be sure to pass your comments on to Sarah-Louise as I am sure she will be thrilled! Hope to see you back shopping with us again in the future! Warmest Regards, Zanui Customer Care Team

ShanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Zanui hidden costs and overcharging for shipping

Zanui A.Zanui

Thankyou Sarah-Louise for your amazing communication and updates throughout a return process. A process that I thought was going to be painful and hard, was made super easy, with the prompt pickup of the item and a refund organised just as quickly.
You have made a disappointing situation positive and i will be more than confident to purchase through Zanui again.
Thankyou again!

mluka

mlukaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service

Amazing customer service when the wrong puzzle turned up! They very quickly
Tried to help me out by replacing the product! The actual puzzle was great quality also and delivery was very quick

Zanui A.Zanui

Hello, thanks very much for sharing your kind comments. We're so thrilled to hear you're happy with your Zanui experience, it means a lot! We hope to see you back shopping with us soon! Best wishes, Zanui Customer Care Team

Nat

NatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Product was easy to find and there was a significant amount of items to choose from
Unfortunately, on this occasion the product was not what i expected however, my return and refund whens very smoothly and was very prompt
The customer service lady Neeve was absolutely fantastic, curious, patient and obliging what a marvel in these times to find a happy and proactive CS person
Hats off to you