Zanui (page 2 of 4)

Scam Site

Sent me a broken bed, with clear box damage and bent metal, refused to do anything about it, and told me to file a claim with the ombudsman instead. Do not order from this site, ever.

Zanui A.Zanui

Great products and excellent customer service

Webstore is easy to navigate. I was able to return a product that didn't suit, without a hassle. Best part is the great customer service and their capacity to give frequent updates on progress.

Unhappy customerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Worst customer service ever. Do not trust them. They are horrible. Shop somewhere else it’s not worth it.

Worst business I have ever purchased from. They will even sell things you have purchased that were promised to you, so don’t trust them. Their website needs to be fixed. It’s ridiculous how it automatically resells your purchased products even when you have purchased it. Disgusting to sell a product to someone else when I had already purchased it first and they knew I was buying it but didn’t care less. Didn’t even try and fix the issues too. Never shop there again.

Unhappy customer

Stop making excuses. It was so wrong what your business done to me.

Unhappy customer

Don’t you dare blame me for this, you know damn well what happened.

Broken lamp

My floor lamp arrived a week later than expected, and when I opened it I found the timber base was cracked rendering the lamp useless. While I understand this can happen in transit, I'm pretty certain the lamp had been previously returned by someone else and Zanui had attempted to disguise the damage - before reselling the lamp to me for full price! (It was pretty obvious someone had tried to repair the crack with glue, and I could see the remnants of a previous postage label for another customer on the NSW central coast.) Fortunately Zanui gave me a full refund for the lamp, however I won't be shopping with them again knowing that they resell damaged items.

sammiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lost Item - Zero Response - Poor

sammi

Response received: naturally it's just a slightly wordier version of "we ship Aus Post, its with them for delivery". Good one. What a terrible response! Zanui, you really need to do better than this. I want a full refund please.

Tania

Purchased a table, received half the table in double the time and still don't have the other half

Very upset with my experience I must say. Its been 1 week and Zanui still has not explained where the legs are for the table ordered 1 month ago. They have advised me now on 3 occasions that they will let me know in 48 hours only to tell me the same thing again.

Tania

It is this department that has not helped me Ann. Please contact Sarah-Louise who is now taking over the matter. I am over it

Dr. Steve B

Dr. Steve BPerth, WA

Amateur night!

Elle

ElleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rubbish service and customer care from an overseas call Centre

I bought a rug with faults. I emailed Zanui with photos and days later I got a response telling me to send photos (when I already had) so I resent them and then the responses have been days apart, always requiring more information. I have asked for the staff member to call me, never does. Call them and it’s an overseas call Centre with no ability to put my call through the their Australian staff or office (do they even have one??). The overseas call Centre can not answer questions and all they do is say they will email
Australia!!! Just please be honest and get me my refund! Something just doesn’t seem right with this set up. Avoid at all costs.

Product replacement

Sarah-Louise was beyond helpful with my problem and has been by far the best customer service i have had in a long time. Highly recommend Zanui to anyone looking at ordering

Zanui A.Zanui

Hi Kristen, Thanks so much for sharing your lovely review, I will be sure to pass your comments on to Sarah-Louise as I am sure she will be thrilled! Hope to see you back shopping with us again in the future! Warmest Regards, Zanui Customer Care Team

Emma.S

Emma.SGeelong

Disappointed

The delivery was quick and the purchasing of the product was easy. Am really disappointed in my purchase from Zanui. Have not had my rug for long and not in a high traffic area and the fibre has come undone. Contacted customer service for a credit NOT a refund, but was told its not faulty as it is natural for fibres to come loose and undone - this is not listed in the description anywhere. I feel that it is just cheap quality.

Anne000000

No rug so couldn't comment on how amazing it might be.

Order placed 14th of July still no rug. Advised shipped the 21st tracking number never worked. Called again to be told shipped the 24th of July. I have been run around and given excuse after excuse as to why I don't have my item. Not confident my rug has been posted as it seems no one seems to know. If you want to wait weeks for items to maybe arrive Zanui is the place to order. Amazingly I ordered two ottomans from black Mango Monday from SA and they arrived two day's later so Zanui can't blame aus post for the delays.

Anne000000

Thanks but the email you supplied does not work. I have since received a rug not the one I ordered and now waiting for my rug to arrive with no information at all on when it is coming. Three weeks out still no rug and no end in sight.

Zanui A.Zanui

Hi Anne, sorry to hear this, this is our email address so there should not be a problem. Could you please respond with your order number so we can ensure this is resolved for you? Best, Zanui

ShanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Zanui hidden costs and overcharging for shipping

Zanui A.Zanui

Terrible service. Avoid this trap!

Have purchased 2 items from Zanui website with discounted price. I used PayPal method and the system just generated a tax invoice saying congratulations you placed an order and payment method is PayPal. However, the next day, I found they did not charge me while I definitely have enough fund. I asked and they said, oh the payment did not process successfully - you have to order again but with a much higher price! It's a trap to me because if the payment failed, they should notify me immediately but not generate an invoice that saying congratulations. I tried to ask them if I can purchase with the same price, they just refused with bad attitude. What a shame.

ARete

AReteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor quality product and no help from Zanui

Lorraine

LorraineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bed Side Lights

Very happy with the service Sarah-Louise was outstanding when there was a problem with Australia Post. I will be recommending your company to family and friends. I am very happy with the choice of products and the quick despatch

Find out how Zanui compares to other Furniture Shops

Thankyou Sarah-Louise for your amazing communication and updates throughout a return process. A process that I thought was going to be painful and hard, was made super easy, with the prompt pickup of the item and a refund organised just as quickly.
You have made a disappointing situation positive and i will be more than confident to purchase through Zanui again.
Thankyou again!

mluka

mlukaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service

Amazing customer service when the wrong puzzle turned up! They very quickly
Tried to help me out by replacing the product! The actual puzzle was great quality also and delivery was very quick

Zanui A.Zanui

Hello, thanks very much for sharing your kind comments. We're so thrilled to hear you're happy with your Zanui experience, it means a lot! We hope to see you back shopping with us soon! Best wishes, Zanui Customer Care Team

natasha clark

natasha clarkSydney, NSW

brilliant service

sarah louise was clear, calm and effective in communication, and empathetic in towards my dilemma. I purchased a product that was under the website as mattress, but was in fact merely a mattress liner, which i did not want. Thanks to her service, I got a refund, and now have purchased a mattress from your company. If it had not been for sarah louise, I would not have shopped here again.

Sean

Sean

First Zanui Experience and Last Zanui Experience

Today an Arendt Bar Table arrived that I purchased from Zanui last week. I noticed that the box had been opened and resealed with tape.

When I opened it to assemble the table I found the table top damaged on the side and underside. The table top has clearly been hit with force on the side. They’ve take my money and supplied damaged goods - a breach of the consumer laws that provide for goods to be in merchantable condition and also simply unethical.

If that’s the nature of the firm or their suppliers this is both my first and last experience shopping with Zanui.

If you’re going to use them my experience suggests you need to be prepared for sub quality merchandise.

Nat

NatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Product was easy to find and there was a significant amount of items to choose from
Unfortunately, on this occasion the product was not what i expected however, my return and refund whens very smoothly and was very prompt
The customer service lady Neeve was absolutely fantastic, curious, patient and obliging what a marvel in these times to find a happy and proactive CS person
Hats off to you