Zanui (page 3 of 4)

Samara

SamaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service and quality products!

I have ordered from Zanui before. Their products are of excellent quality and their customer service is wonderful. I chose the wrong colour rug on a Friday night and when I realised I rang Zanui customer service on Monday morning. Neena was lovely and so prompt in cancelling my order from the supplier and giving me a refund. No hassles, no headache! Thank you Neena! Will always order from Zanui!

Zanui A.Zanui

Hi there Samara, thank you so much for taking the time to share your 5-star Zanui experience. We truly appreciate it and hope to see you back shopping with us in the future! Warmest Regards, Zanui Customer Care

Pauline Bond

Pauline BondMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best company ever!

What a fantastic company to deal with!
Customer service was excellent, especially impressed with Lou whose help was amazing. Only reason 5 stars not given was the white coffee table we ordered was quite grey. No fuss return and refund.
Highly recommend this website!

Zanui A.Zanui

Hi there Pauline, thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent Zanui experience. We truly appreciate it and hope to see you back shopping with us in the future! Warmest Regards, Zanui Customer Care

Janita B.

Janita B.North Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

I had an issue with a coffee table purchased from Zanui. I informed them and from the get go, received the best customer service from Lou. She was professional and friendly throughout the process and went out of her way to resolve the issue. It has been a pleasure dealing with Zanui through Lou. I’ll definitely be shopping here again.

SuziQSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not Value for money

Disappointed in the quality of my coat rack . Wood had been knocked a round and painted over to disguise. Have ordered several other pieces from Zanui and generally happy with service .

Hi Zanui , I have already emailed you a query for a replacement n 2/4/20

Zanui A.Zanui

Hi Suzi, thank you for your reply! Please can you pop me over your order number so I can look after this for you? Thanks, Zanui

Buyer beware

Jassum04

Jassum04Northeast, VIC

Wont purchase from this site ever again...

NicolasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst customer service I have ever had in my entire life

Rude customer service
Vague policies to avoid liability and responsibility
Dreadful courier partnerships

All-round the worst customer service I have received in a long time, if not ever.

Would not recommend this company to anyone

Nicolas

Pretending that you actually tried to help after the fact, and after your customers have to go out of their way to remedy your mistakes and avoidance of responsibility doesn’t particularly help the situation. But I am glad you think it does!

Brodie

BrodieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service (fast, responsive, courteous)

I returned the rug but 10 out of 5 stars for service (thanks Sarah Louise!). The return/refund process was quick and easy. No need to shop anywhere else really. Impressive!

Zanui A.Zanui

Product was of very poor quality

I ordered 4 bar stools and when they arrived two of them were damaged where the paint work on the legs was significantly scratched and the wooden seat had an impact damage also one of the legs of on a stool was 3mm shorter than the other legs that resulted in it being unstable,on a positive note this problem was dealt with very efficiently by Sahra Louise

Chuck D

Chuck D

Great customer service

Thank you to Sarah-Louise at Zanui for excellent service, organising a full refund when I was not happy with the quality of the delivered product. She responded to my feedback quickly and efficiently. I will definitely shop at Zanui again.

Fantastic - Customer Service

Purchase a bench stool from Zanui that had a faulty part and received fantastic service, follow up and communication from Sarah-Louise in their customer support team to resolve the issue - 10 stars.

AnnieMelbourne, Victoria

Worst customer service - deserves ZERO stars

Annie

How interesting - within 30 minutes of publishing this review - i got a refund.

J4CK1ESouth East Queensland, QLD

Scam company

J4CK1E

This reply is a general one as everyone seems to be getting the same response!

Peter

PeterSouth West, WA

Very Bad Experience

FrustratedSydney, NSW

Company is in Administration (insolvent)

Product delivered totally different from what is displayed on website. They arranged to collect the product back (unopened and in original packaging) but after many promises of a refund, I have been informed they effectively have no funds to process the refund. Neither can I order other other products in lieu despite the functioning website. ***BUYER BEWARE***

Frustrated

Heard nothing from Zanui. All I am being pointed to are the administrators whom have been brought in to sell the business (and apparently now sold) and am being ranked as an unsecured creditor.....and will be refunded if there is any proceeds left.

Chaz R.

Chaz R.

Company is in Administration: Still accepting orders but can't necessarily fulfill them

I ordered a number of items last week. Yesterday one chair from a set of two I purchased arrived. I emailed today to ask where the second chair is and they advised it is unlikely this order will be fulfilled and are currently unable to process returns, credits or refunds.
I can't find any information online about them being in administration but this is what their email said. Comments turned off on their Instagram account.
Surprised they're still accepting orders during this time.

GailMid North Coast, NSW

Rip off

Like others, I ordered 3 weeks ago and am now told they're having problems and won't receive the order, they just kept blaming the supplier. They refunded the freight $9

Gail

Amazing how their won't connect now.

Gail

Hi there, this had been going on since the beginning of September, please settle it ASAP

Jolly

JollySouth East Queensland, QLD

Lost my money. Zanui is bankrupt

I ordered on 17/10/19 and dis not recieve the product. I recieve an email on 29/10/19 advising Zanui has gone into administration. Do not place your order here. Lost money.

Meg R.

Meg R.Sydney, NSW

Returns policy is amazing

Zanuis return policy is incredible, gave me the peace of mind I needed for a furniture order. I ordered four stools and unfortunately when they arrived I found the colour to be darker than expected and had difficulty putting them together. I contacted the Zanui customer support and they immediately initiated the returns process for me. It cost me nothing for a courier to pick up the stools, and the full amount minus initial shipping costs was refunded. Incredible customer service, will absolutely order again.

Ned R.

Ned R.Sydney, NSW

Very poor quality item....

This item had minor damage on one corner and the wood top of the cabinet was split in two places.
The drawer also failed to close because of poor construction.
It was cheap so I did not return it and instead repainted it myself to make it somewhat acceptable.
I have bought before from Zanui and been very satisfied, but not this time.