Zanui (page 4 of 4)

Penelope H.

Penelope H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Received a box of rubbish and someone elses personal details???

I ordered a pound-a-ball tower from Zanui. Received a box of rubbish, a ripped box and a balancing seesaw inside a ripped Pound a tower box AND another persons invoice with their address and mobile number and name on it???

Zanui A.Zanui

Ridiculous waiting times for delivery

Lisa

Low quality furniture, awful customer service

Their website gives a really good impression and delivery took only 4 days. However, the quality of the furniture we’ve received is shocking for a 700 set of table with 2 chairs. The table has multiple markings and was damaged, in of 5e chairs was made from a rotten wood. A week after contacting customer service nothing is solved, even though they promised to reply within 1-2 business days. What are you supposed to do with the oversized packaging, taking half of the room in the meantime?

Lisa

Thanks for getting back to me.
Unfortunately, I didn’t received the email on Tuesday the 27th. Could you please resend the options to me? It’s been a stressful week not knowing what to do with the furniture we’ve already assembled

Furniture Shops

Find out how Zanui compares to other Furniture Shops

Had to sadly return order but was so happy with the prompt no-fuss attitude of Zanui

Was so easy to find what l was looking for. Quality was excellent.
Sadly the colour was wrong but was pleased with delivery time and return time.
Refund was easy and dealt with promptly.

Exceptional Customer Service

I ordered a variety of cushions from Zanui and while most were amazing quality, two were very thin cotton and faulty. Kim from the Customer Care team was an absolute pleasure to deal with. It's generally a pain when a product is delivered that doesn't match what you ordered but when the issue is handled with true warmth and professionalism it truly is pain-free. Thank you Kim!

Zanui A.Zanui

Good turn around with change of mind

Ordered 6 dining chairs from Zanui, they were not the colour I wanted (the risk of ordering online). I emailed Zanui and they were very professional and organised a courier to pickup the chairs and promptly provided me with a credit to re-purchase. The Zanui team are professional and efficient.

Irina M

Irina MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent company to deal with.

Zanui’s return policy is exactly as stated. I followed their return directions and the refund was back in my account in a very short time. I feel confident in using the company again and in recommending them to other buyers. Buying online has its disadvantages since you select from photographs which may not accurately capture the product. My selected light fitting was one such example. I contacted Zanui and dealt with Gemma who was very pleasant, made the return simple and kept me updated throughout the process.

Abi

AbiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible website

It has been a terrible experience. I bought a shoe rack which it revealed to be a piece of junk. I lost so much time building it to see it falling apart and not even stand and also missing parts. I bought also a towel that never arrived after many weeks and I had to cancel the order. I haven’t received the refund for neither of the items. Hopefully one day will arrive

Nicole H

Nicole HHobart, TAS

Inefficient team, dishonest people

Customer service is a joke. I waited ages for an item to be shipped. The customer support team never really looked into the case, giving canned responses to my enquiry. When I asked to cancel the order and requested a refund, they stopped responding. They insisted to send the product after days of receiving my cancellation request. Inefficient team, dishonest people.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Zanui compares to other Furniture Shops

Don't waste time. Take your business elsewhere. Can't deliver an item from Derrimut to Berwick in 3 weeks

Would have rated them "Zero" if it was possible. Purchased an item on 17th March 2019, didn't know that the item was packaged in two boxes. One got delivered and they lost the other one in transit.

Lodged an enquiry with them and Allied Express but all I have got is empty promises that they will look in to it as a priority with no resolution.

Don't be fool by the sweet talk that you get from customer service when you call to follow up. They are all talks with no action.

I have requested for a refund so it will be interesting to see how that goes.

Take your business elsewhere.

Crystal g

Crystal gPerth, WA

Webpage had wrong item name/ description

Wrong description of item on webpage. Item wasn’t as discribed when arrived via post. 4 days trying to sort out problem getting no where with costumer care team.

Will not be shopping with zanui in the future

JMA

JMASouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to deal with

Brought a bedside table on their afterpay 20% promo couple weeks ago. I should have read the dimension, the bedside table is really tiny and the drawers are tiny too to her able to fit much (description said you can fit from PJ to sleep mask) I think the PJ may need to be made out of paper to be able to fit in that tiny drawer. Quality is okay but too tiny for the price I paid. Quick delivery tho, I may purchase from them again only when there is a promotion and read the dimension thoroughly.

Zanui A.Zanui

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to share your 4-star Zanui experience. We truly appreciate it and hope to see you back shopping with us in the future! Warmest Regards, Zanui Customer Care

Great Customer Service

We bought some throws and bedside tables. Absolutely loved the throws but was disappointed with the bedside tables. However the process to return my purchase was easy and the service was great, they were helpful replied to emails quickly and didn't hesitate to help. Easiest return I've ever done! Will keep shopping there knowing they have great service.