Elise

EliseSydney, NSW

Unprofessional - does not take responsibility for supplier faults

Zanui A.Zanui

Hello Elise, we're extremely sorry to hear this. Please could you reply with the order number so we can escalate this to our second-level support team and ensure a resolution is provided for you promptly? Regards, Zanui

NixGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sofa bed was only suitable for an infant. Or someone with no legs. False Advertising!

ShenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Did not receive order. No communication. Illegal!

Zanui has taken the money for the purchase of a couch including the cost of shipping. It has been nearly two months and they can not advise if and when I will receive this order.

There is no way of contacting Zanui!! There online service is generic. The only response I received is with a tracking number that has already been delivered!! Dodgy!

Despite numerous attempts to make contact I’ve paid money for an item I am not receiving !

Shen

What is the contact number to phone? I can’t see it listed anywhere.

Michal C.

Michal C.South East Queensland, QLD

Damaged order - Order sent twice both time came broken - Horribly packaged

ZaraB

ZaraBHunter Region, NSW

So annoyed and disappointed

I bought an item and when it arrived it was packaged in a box and not the cylinder showing in the add, which is what my grandson particularly liked about it. When I informed Zanui about this, they agreed they had the incorrect photo on the site. Many weeks later, the wrong photo is still there!! I’m now meant to drive 20kms to the post office to return the item, which costs more in time and effort than the item itself, am offered no compensation and have a very disappointed grandson. I’ve now missed the opportunity to buy other offers for this item, and could have bought the boxed item for much less than I paid here. Appalling customer service.

JayMelbourne

Worst customer service.

Hi I have ordered an office table a month ago and received tracking number 3 weeks ago but still waiting for the item. I contacted them 2 weeks ago to solve the issue but they never get back to me(the website says they are aim to response 1 to 2 days) I had to contact them again few days ago and they just said they are still working on it.

It is ridiculous as according to tracking information, the item departed from only 10km away from my office and it already took 3 weeks and no one knows when we can receive the table. Even customer service staff says they are still looking for the solution even it has been 3weeks since I contacted them...

Jay

Update:
After I sent an email to them they sent me a response says they didn't send the table to fix the issue. Now they want me to choose a refund or re-deliver again.
I wasted more than a week again!

Phil M.Perth, WA

Easier to go direct to the supplier and not Zanui

Phil M.

I have sent the details that you request through and received your standard. "We aim to respond within 1-2 business days." response. For the ease of your further investigation, the email request is (437349)

Phil M.

Hello Zanui Customer Care Team, I have still not received a response from the email request (437349) that I sent 9 days ago.

1f1v38

1f1v38Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Horrible misleading service

Frame was for certificate double checked sizes before spending the money received wrong item laughable how tiny the frame was

Danielle30

Danielle30Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible service

I ordered a rug. They sent,me the wrong rug, a totally different rug that I didn't order or want. I told them about it and that they can't hold my money when they can't provide me the item I ordered. They refuse to refund my money, holding it until they are good and ready to collect their rug I never ordered. It's unethical and against consumer law which I pointed out to them but they refuse to budge. I will never use them again, there are loads of better online stores that aren't unethical to deal with.

Find out how Zanui compares to other Furniture Shops

It's difficult to rate a product if all parts are not delivered.

I purchased 4 chairs and received two deliveries; the first was fine the second did not have all components. Zanui have failed to supply the parts and are not replying to emails. Next step Consumer Affairs.

Anne

AnneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shonky product

The actual product arrived with a large scratch across the top of the table and damage to the epoxy resin. When constructed, the legs don't align with the top which is dangerous. Two weeks later, still waiting for a response from Zanui.

Margot Sexton

Margot Sexton

Damaged second hand table

This table arrived damaged and broken, with packing disturbed and polystyrene packing all broken. I discovered a previous label on box so table had already previously been sent to someone in Sydney, who obviously had returned it. I contacted Zanui with photos of table and they agreed to refund me full purchase price. It was all lot hassle and wouldn't recommend the retailer to anyone.

Scam Site

Sent me a broken bed, with clear box damage and bent metal, refused to do anything about it, and told me to file a claim with the ombudsman instead. Do not order from this site, ever.

Unhappy customerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Worst customer service ever. Do not trust them. They are horrible. Shop somewhere else it’s not worth it.

Worst business I have ever purchased from. They will even sell things you have purchased that were promised to you, so don’t trust them. Their website needs to be fixed. It’s ridiculous how it automatically resells your purchased products even when you have purchased it. Disgusting to sell a product to someone else when I had already purchased it first and they knew I was buying it but didn’t care less. Didn’t even try and fix the issues too. Never shop there again.

Unhappy customer

Stop making excuses. It was so wrong what your business done to me.

Unhappy customer

Don’t you dare blame me for this, you know damn well what happened.

Broken lamp

My floor lamp arrived a week later than expected, and when I opened it I found the timber base was cracked rendering the lamp useless. While I understand this can happen in transit, I'm pretty certain the lamp had been previously returned by someone else and Zanui had attempted to disguise the damage - before reselling the lamp to me for full price! (It was pretty obvious someone had tried to repair the crack with glue, and I could see the remnants of a previous postage label for another customer on the NSW central coast.) Fortunately Zanui gave me a full refund for the lamp, however I won't be shopping with them again knowing that they resell damaged items.

sammiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lost Item - Zero Response - Poor

sammi

Response received: naturally it's just a slightly wordier version of "we ship Aus Post, its with them for delivery". Good one. What a terrible response! Zanui, you really need to do better than this. I want a full refund please.

Tania

Purchased a table, received half the table in double the time and still don't have the other half

Very upset with my experience I must say. Its been 1 week and Zanui still has not explained where the legs are for the table ordered 1 month ago. They have advised me now on 3 occasions that they will let me know in 48 hours only to tell me the same thing again.

Tania

It is this department that has not helped me Ann. Please contact Sarah-Louise who is now taking over the matter. I am over it

Dr. Steve B

Dr. Steve BPerth, WA

Amateur night!

Elle

ElleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rubbish service and customer care from an overseas call Centre

I bought a rug with faults. I emailed Zanui with photos and days later I got a response telling me to send photos (when I already had) so I resent them and then the responses have been days apart, always requiring more information. I have asked for the staff member to call me, never does. Call them and it’s an overseas call Centre with no ability to put my call through the their Australian staff or office (do they even have one??). The overseas call Centre can not answer questions and all they do is say they will email
Australia!!! Just please be honest and get me my refund! Something just doesn’t seem right with this set up. Avoid at all costs.

Anne000000

No rug so couldn't comment on how amazing it might be.

Order placed 14th of July still no rug. Advised shipped the 21st tracking number never worked. Called again to be told shipped the 24th of July. I have been run around and given excuse after excuse as to why I don't have my item. Not confident my rug has been posted as it seems no one seems to know. If you want to wait weeks for items to maybe arrive Zanui is the place to order. Amazingly I ordered two ottomans from black Mango Monday from SA and they arrived two day's later so Zanui can't blame aus post for the delays.

Anne000000

Thanks but the email you supplied does not work. I have since received a rug not the one I ordered and now waiting for my rug to arrive with no information at all on when it is coming. Three weeks out still no rug and no end in sight.

Zanui A.Zanui

Hi Anne, sorry to hear this, this is our email address so there should not be a problem. Could you please respond with your order number so we can ensure this is resolved for you? Best, Zanui