Chloe

ChloeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Had problems but customer service was great

Product was not as it looked in the picture but I got a full refund and was allowed to keep the original item as well :)

Good morning Chloe,
So glad to hear we were able to resolve the issue for you and we appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a positive review,
Take care,
Zanui!

Jason P.

Jason P.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service

The website was simple to use. Assembly instructions easy to follow. Although there’s was a defect in the product, the faulty part was replaced without any problem. Very helpful customer service from Mike.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Very good Wool Quilt, but too warm

Wool quilt excellent quality, but it was for winter. In "Zanui" description it was said that this product good for summer and winter. Only when I received quilt I saw that it has 500gr wool and it for winter. It's too warm for me, it's why I gave 4 stars not 5stars. My advice be more precise in information

Hello,
So glad to hear you are happy with your purchase. We really appreciate your feedback here and will follow up with our supplier regarding this.
Warmest Regards, Zanui Customer Care

Furniture Shops

Find out how Zanui compares to other Furniture Shops

Thankyou Sarah-Louise for your amazing communication and updates throughout a return process. A process that I thought was going to be painful and hard, was made super easy, with the prompt pickup of the item and a refund organised just as quickly.
You have made a disappointing situation positive and i will be more than confident to purchase through Zanui again.
Thankyou again!

Pauline Bond

Pauline BondMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best company ever!

What a fantastic company to deal with!
Customer service was excellent, especially impressed with Lou whose help was amazing. Only reason 5 stars not given was the white coffee table we ordered was quite grey. No fuss return and refund.
Highly recommend this website!

Zanui A.Zanui

Hi there Pauline, thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent Zanui experience. We truly appreciate it and hope to see you back shopping with us in the future! Warmest Regards, Zanui Customer Care

Good turn around with change of mind

Ordered 6 dining chairs from Zanui, they were not the colour I wanted (the risk of ordering online). I emailed Zanui and they were very professional and organised a courier to pickup the chairs and promptly provided me with a credit to re-purchase. The Zanui team are professional and efficient.

JMA

JMASouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to deal with

Brought a bedside table on their afterpay 20% promo couple weeks ago. I should have read the dimension, the bedside table is really tiny and the drawers are tiny too to her able to fit much (description said you can fit from PJ to sleep mask) I think the PJ may need to be made out of paper to be able to fit in that tiny drawer. Quality is okay but too tiny for the price I paid. Quick delivery tho, I may purchase from them again only when there is a promotion and read the dimension thoroughly.

Zanui A.Zanui

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to share your 4-star Zanui experience. We truly appreciate it and hope to see you back shopping with us in the future! Warmest Regards, Zanui Customer Care

Great Customer Service

We bought some throws and bedside tables. Absolutely loved the throws but was disappointed with the bedside tables. However the process to return my purchase was easy and the service was great, they were helpful replied to emails quickly and didn't hesitate to help. Easiest return I've ever done! Will keep shopping there knowing they have great service.