BargainShopper

BargainShopperPerth, WA

Great Customer Service

The customer service is exceptional at Zanui ,particularly Sarah-Louise ,I received a wrong product and Sarah-Louise went out of her way to rectify everything at a fast time frame and at no additional cost to myself.

Suzy

SuzySydney, NSW

Disappointed with product but service received was excellent.

Colin R.

Colin R.Sydney, NSW

Very happy

Initially, this was a 1-star review. However, the past couple of weeks dealing with the Customer Service team and I've been turned. The delivery times are skewed (expect to wait longer than the time listed) but the customer service team has been there when things went wrong and stuck to their word. I would use the platform again.

Find out how Zanui compares to other Furniture Shops

Great products and excellent customer service

Webstore is easy to navigate. I was able to return a product that didn't suit, without a hassle. Best part is the great customer service and their capacity to give frequent updates on progress.

Product replacement

Sarah-Louise was beyond helpful with my problem and has been by far the best customer service i have had in a long time. Highly recommend Zanui to anyone looking at ordering

Zanui A.Zanui

Hi Kristen, Thanks so much for sharing your lovely review, I will be sure to pass your comments on to Sarah-Louise as I am sure she will be thrilled! Hope to see you back shopping with us again in the future! Warmest Regards, Zanui Customer Care Team

Lorraine

LorraineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bed Side Lights

Very happy with the service Sarah-Louise was outstanding when there was a problem with Australia Post. I will be recommending your company to family and friends. I am very happy with the choice of products and the quick despatch

mluka

mlukaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service

Amazing customer service when the wrong puzzle turned up! They very quickly
Tried to help me out by replacing the product! The actual puzzle was great quality also and delivery was very quick

Zanui A.Zanui

Hello, thanks very much for sharing your kind comments. We're so thrilled to hear you're happy with your Zanui experience, it means a lot! We hope to see you back shopping with us soon! Best wishes, Zanui Customer Care Team

natasha clark

natasha clarkSydney, NSW

brilliant service

sarah louise was clear, calm and effective in communication, and empathetic in towards my dilemma. I purchased a product that was under the website as mattress, but was in fact merely a mattress liner, which i did not want. Thanks to her service, I got a refund, and now have purchased a mattress from your company. If it had not been for sarah louise, I would not have shopped here again.

Nat

NatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Product was easy to find and there was a significant amount of items to choose from
Unfortunately, on this occasion the product was not what i expected however, my return and refund whens very smoothly and was very prompt
The customer service lady Neeve was absolutely fantastic, curious, patient and obliging what a marvel in these times to find a happy and proactive CS person
Hats off to you

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Samara

SamaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service and quality products!

I have ordered from Zanui before. Their products are of excellent quality and their customer service is wonderful. I chose the wrong colour rug on a Friday night and when I realised I rang Zanui customer service on Monday morning. Neena was lovely and so prompt in cancelling my order from the supplier and giving me a refund. No hassles, no headache! Thank you Neena! Will always order from Zanui!

Zanui A.Zanui

Hi there Samara, thank you so much for taking the time to share your 5-star Zanui experience. We truly appreciate it and hope to see you back shopping with us in the future! Warmest Regards, Zanui Customer Care

Janita B.

Janita B.North Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

I had an issue with a coffee table purchased from Zanui. I informed them and from the get go, received the best customer service from Lou. She was professional and friendly throughout the process and went out of her way to resolve the issue. It has been a pleasure dealing with Zanui through Lou. I’ll definitely be shopping here again.

Brodie

BrodieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service (fast, responsive, courteous)

I returned the rug but 10 out of 5 stars for service (thanks Sarah Louise!). The return/refund process was quick and easy. No need to shop anywhere else really. Impressive!

Chuck D

Chuck D

Great customer service

Thank you to Sarah-Louise at Zanui for excellent service, organising a full refund when I was not happy with the quality of the delivered product. She responded to my feedback quickly and efficiently. I will definitely shop at Zanui again.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Fantastic - Customer Service

Purchase a bench stool from Zanui that had a faulty part and received fantastic service, follow up and communication from Sarah-Louise in their customer support team to resolve the issue - 10 stars.

Meg R.

Meg R.Sydney, NSW

Returns policy is amazing

Zanuis return policy is incredible, gave me the peace of mind I needed for a furniture order. I ordered four stools and unfortunately when they arrived I found the colour to be darker than expected and had difficulty putting them together. I contacted the Zanui customer support and they immediately initiated the returns process for me. It cost me nothing for a courier to pick up the stools, and the full amount minus initial shipping costs was refunded. Incredible customer service, will absolutely order again.

Find out how Zanui compares to other Furniture Shops

Had to sadly return order but was so happy with the prompt no-fuss attitude of Zanui

Was so easy to find what l was looking for. Quality was excellent.
Sadly the colour was wrong but was pleased with delivery time and return time.
Refund was easy and dealt with promptly.

Exceptional Customer Service

I ordered a variety of cushions from Zanui and while most were amazing quality, two were very thin cotton and faulty. Kim from the Customer Care team was an absolute pleasure to deal with. It's generally a pain when a product is delivered that doesn't match what you ordered but when the issue is handled with true warmth and professionalism it truly is pain-free. Thank you Kim!

Irina M

Irina MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent company to deal with.

Zanui’s return policy is exactly as stated. I followed their return directions and the refund was back in my account in a very short time. I feel confident in using the company again and in recommending them to other buyers. Buying online has its disadvantages since you select from photographs which may not accurately capture the product. My selected light fitting was one such example. I contacted Zanui and dealt with Gemma who was very pleasant, made the return simple and kept me updated throughout the process.