Listing monitored by Zanui

Gay
GaySydney, NSW

Very pleased Sent your email to friend in Tasmania today.

I purchased a runner.. love it. Quick & easy
Its amazing. Cosy and good leangth. Cost was very acceptable. Now looking for other rugs.

Zanui A.Zanui

They need to sack Fastway/Aramax couriers

Their products are great, but they employ Fastway / Aramax couriers to deliver their stock. And boy it can take close to 4 weeks to get from one State to another.
They are the worst courier company in the country. I’ve had problems with this company many times, and if I knew they were using Fastway / Aramax, I would never have bought from them!!
Don’t shop here until their courier company is sacked or you’ll regret it!

swima21
swima21

Chris T
Chris TSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service and products

I made a mixed order - tablecloth, herb and spice rack, pot plant stand and ceramic pot - and love each of them. When one item failed to show up, the customer service rep (MJ) sorted it quickly and with a smile. It arrived a few days later. It was my first order with Zanui, and I will be back.

Rajah-lea R.
Rajah-lea R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Speedy and informative response

My issue was a damaged plate in transit. Carla was incredibly responsive, she offered numerous solutions through which I could choose my desired outcome. I was extremely happy with Carla and her service, Thankyou so much.

Furqan
FurqanSydney

Oak Mariannette Dressing Table & Stool Set - One of the worst online shopping experience!

Barbara C
Barbara CSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent customer service

We recently purchased a coffee table through Zanui, unfortunately it was damaged in transit. After supplying photos of the damage our order was resolved within a week. Excellent outcome for us, highly recommend this online store.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Kjarstin S.
Kjarstin S.

To me, the Customer Service is the best.

I ordered a wonderful vase recently and was 'devastated' that it arrived broken, but with Carla's help at Customer Service, a new one is already on its way. Carla made sure that I would make the right decision - and I opted for a replacement. I couldn't speak any higher of the help I received from Carla at Zanui Customer Service - it was outstanding.

Hello.
Thank you so much for sharing your 5-Star review, we really appreciate it! I will be sure to pass your kind comments on to Carla as I'm sure she will be delighted. Best wishes, Zanui!

Jolanta
JolantaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service!

I have ordered a rug, which was lovely, but the colours didn't suit my décor, hence I've ordered a new rug. Carla was excellent at communicating and assisting me with the return process, it was seamless! Highly recommend.

Mika
Mika Sydney, NSW

Amazing customer service from Carla

I received my order and it was damaged, Carla liaised with me on this and sent me a replacement order. Amazing customer service Carla, thank you. You are defiantly an asset to the business.

Zanui A.Zanui

Hello Mika, thanks very much for sharing your review! We're so thrilled to hear that Carla was able to assist you and organise a replacement, it really means a lot! We hope to see you back shopping with us soon! Best wishes, Zanui Customer Care Team

Debra
DebraNortheast, VIC

excellent service - items packaged very well & good quality

Purchased 4 x Toocha Stools items are of a great quality received very well packaged
Great customer service in response to other item selected that was unavailble

MummaKiz
MummaKizSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Exceptionally fast delivery

The website was easy to use, the product (cot quilt) was well priced and beautiful quality. And to top it all off, the delivery time was amazing. I ordered on Tuesday night and it arrived early Thursday morning, I couldn’t have driven it home that quick. Very happy customer.

Good afternoon,
Thank you for leaving such a lovely and detailed review, this is much appreciated, and we're so glad to hear the item arrived so quickly, we hope to see you shopping with Zanui again in the future.
Take care,

Jodie Shannon
Jodie Shannon North Western Region, NSW

Customer care person Carla

I would like to thank Carla at customer care for helping me with a recent issue I had with a losted delivery, I got my rug today and I love it, so Thanks Carla !!

Hello Jodie,
Many thanks for sharing your 5-Star review, we're so glad to hear Carla was able to fix the delivery issue and you have received your rug! Best wishes, Zanui

LAK
LAKSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Quality and Service

I ordered the Andor modern rug and it arrived in 3 days, very happy with that. The rug itself was packaged excellent so no damage, quality is great. I love this rug. I was a little unsure to order a rug unseen but the photos on the Zanui website were very accurate and their returns policy made me a little bit more confident to give it a try. So glad I did.

Hello,
Glad to hear the delivery arrived quickly and that the quality of the rug was great, thank you so much for your 5-star review and hopefully, we see you back shopping in the future. Best wishes, Zanui!

KIm P.
KIm P.

I’ve my bedside tables

We had trouble with delivery as our new road isn’t registering on google. In. Addition I had to change address. This was complicated as courier wont change address without notification from Zanui. Carla was most efficient in organising this and my tables arrived yesterday. Thanks Carla.

Good afternoon,
Thanks for sharing your 5-star review, this means a lot! I will be sure to pass your kind comments on to Carla as I'm sure she will be delighted. Best wishes, Zanui!

RiriAU

Excellent Customer Service

I bought a clock but it was faulty so they sent me a new one and it arrived broken but Zanui were great all the way through this process and have given a full refund - I was unfortunate with both clocks but their service was excellent and prompt.

Hi Riri,
We're so sorry for the issues you experienced however it's so great to hear that our customer service team was able to resolve the issues for you and we appreciate the 5-star review you have provided. Best wishes, Zanui!

Riri

Funnily enough the original clock has just stopped again - definitely a faulty one