Zanui (page 2 of 78)

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerCentral, SA

Stunning!

Everyone at our Christmas lunch was impressed with my beautiful "Starry Night" trifle bowl. Etched with gold stars, it is perfect for any special occasion, not just Christmas - but I'll be using it more often than that! This was the first time I'd purchased from Zanui and I found their site easy to navigate and their product range and quality excellent.

Zika P.

Zika P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service

I purchased cross trainer through Zanui which turned out to be faulty.
I have delet with Sarah-Louise during the whole process of refund and return. I can only say that I wish there were more professional and easy to deal people out there as Sarah-Louise was.
My questions and concerns were always addressed in timely manner and Sarah-Louise was always fallowing up with me and suppliers.
It is very rare to see this sort of customer service and customer care nowadays.
I am honestly very impressed and I thank you for that

Very happy customer

Excellent Website, great prices and vast range of products. Very happy with purchase of Stanley Rogers cutlery set, good quality.

Roland C.

Roland C.Sydney, NSW

A few hick-ups

Not happy about the wait time considering dispatch times on the website are very misleading (having to wait for much longer than shown). However, the customer service team did help follow up. Still waiting on some items and will post an update once on the quality of the products and final delivery times.

Great Company

Easy to order online. Items arrived quickly. Will use Zanui again and would recommend this company.
Great service and excellent prices.

Zanui A.Zanui

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to share your 5-star Zanui experience. We truly appreciate it and hope to see you back shopping with us in the future! Warmest Regards, Zanui Customer Care

Colin R.

Colin R.Sydney, NSW

Very happy

Initially, this was a 1-star review. However, the past couple of weeks dealing with the Customer Service team and I've been turned. The delivery times are skewed (expect to wait longer than the time listed) but the customer service team has been there when things went wrong and stuck to their word. I would use the platform again.

Robby M

Robby MSydney, NSW

Easy to order online, delivered within a few days (just before Xmas) and happy with the set of frames. All good!! Will use Zanui again.

Mal

MalWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Magpie Mug

Turned up on time for Christmas. Complimented Australian native bird mug collection. Same as picture on web page. Well done Zanui.

Zanui A.Zanui

Hello Mal, thanks very much for sharing your kind comments. We're so thrilled to hear you're happy with your Magpie Mug, it means a lot! We hope to see you back shopping with us soon! Best wishes, Zanui Customer Care Team

Dinah

DinahPerth, WA

Hand painted coasters - 5 of the 8 arrived broken!

Ordered as Christmas present so hugely disappointing to open Christmas morning to 5 of the 8 broken! They appear to have been packed broken making matters worse. I sent off photos of damage and have not had a word back.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Anna D.

Anna D.Canberra 2600, ACT

Mess got sorted out on time for Christmas.

I had ordered a spaghetti server & cheese grater, they came separately which wasnt the issue however the 2nd parcel ( spaghetti server) ended up being 3 dog door stops! called & spoke to kevin who I explained this was part of a Christmas present and I needed the correct item by Thursday! The server arrived on wednesday afternoon which was a great relief!

Looks great

It was as in the image. It is beautiful and elegant. One star less, quality is little compromised. Otherwise it is worth buying.

Janet

JanetIllawarra, NSW

Stunning addition to our hallway.

Just what we had been searching for.
Fantastic quality and a gorgeous addition to our new homes hallway.
Prompt speedy delivery.
So very happy with our purchase.

Hi Janet,
Were so glad to hear that you have found exactly what you wanted and we appreciate you leaving such a fantastic review.
Many thanks
Zanui

Perfect mug for enjoying tea and coffee!

So easy to find what I was looking for. Ordering was simple and straightforward. I liked being kept up to date with the process and delivery was speedy.

Hi Judy,
Thank you for such a kind review, we really appreciate it as we do try our very best to provide excellent service.
Take care,

Sandra

Sandra New South Wales

Perfect kids kitchen.

I purchased the deluxe big and bright kitchen for my daughter. My daughter loves it! Such good quality and beautiful design. Great and reliable customer service by Michael (Mike).Very satisfied.

Hi Sandra,
So glad to hear Mike was able to assist you here and that you're happy with the purchase!
Have a lovely Christmas!

KathrynWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Quality affordable products

Very pleased with quality of rug. Quick and well priced delivery very reasonable to regional QLD. Large range of affordable products.

Hi Kathryn,
Wow, thank you so much for your amazing review, Tracie. We're absolutely delighted to hear that you've had such a good experience with us here at Zanui.

Who is Tracie

Robster

RobsterSydney

Perfect size and the colours are really vibrant decided to buy a second one.

Easy indeed to navigate the store and an excellent range of products which have all been of great quality all products have been very easy to assemble when necessary.

Hello,
So glad to hear you're happy with our products, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a fabulous review!
Best regards,
Zanui!

Danielle30

Danielle30Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible service

I ordered a rug. They sent,me the wrong rug, a totally different rug that I didn't order or want. I told them about it and that they can't hold my money when they can't provide me the item I ordered. They refuse to refund my money, holding it until they are good and ready to collect their rug I never ordered. It's unethical and against consumer law which I pointed out to them but they refuse to budge. I will never use them again, there are loads of better online stores that aren't unethical to deal with.

Kasbr0

Kasbr0South East Queensland, QLD

Gorgeous stools!

I found the website user friendly. I was able to receive a small discount. My order was posted super fast. I love the stools, they look stylish and are very light and comfortable to sit on. I purchased the black for practicality but also loved the white. The quality is fair for the price.

Shelley W.

Shelley W.Southwest, VIC

Perfect Christmas presents.

I purchased 8 mugs as Christmas presents because I loved them.
I had an internet malfunction and Zanui quickly fixed it.

Lynnette

LynnetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

BEWARE - NOT ASSEMBLED.

Looks nice but description shows stools are assembled. They come in a flat pack and difficult to connect foot rest if one person is trying to assemble. Have brought this to attention of Zanui and two weeks later, description still shows "Assembled". Misleading to keep this inaccurate description on website.

Hi Lynnette,
Many thanks for your review, I am so sorry for any dissapointment here. We do try to ensure that all the information is correctly listed online. I have found your case and will follow this up myself personally.
Anne