Item arrived broken

Finally got my item (clock), tracking didn’t work, and the glass was all smashed. Definitely not happy with this and have asked for a replacement or refund

Bri

Delivered to the wrong address and not replaced

I made 2 orders with this company. The first one was delivered and was great quality. The second got delivered to the WRONG address and they won't send out another or refund. Not happy

Bri

That is incorrect. I added in the correct address and it states that address on my account also. Very disappointing.

1f1v38

1f1v38Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Horrible misleading service

Frame was for certificate double checked sizes before spending the money received wrong item laughable how tiny the frame was

christine.wray

christine.wrayIsabella Plains 2905, ACT

Product shocking

Received dining chairs faulty second lot faulty wow paid good money to receive rubbish customer service Mmmmm wanting pictures after pictures

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not happy...seek alternatives

Bought two lamps..tried to cancel as soon as i purchased as saw them 50% cheaper elsewhere. They were impossible to reach and when they did said products were already dispatched which was a blantant lie. Poor service, and suggest people read these reviews and seek alternative sites. I requested a credit voucher as a conpromise..got nothing! Stay clear.

Zanui A.Zanui

Hi Paul, sadly our phone team is not available over the weekend. Our email/chat team is there to help, Monday - Sunday. Sincere apologies for your disappointment. Regards, Zanui

Cedric C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

False advertising and terrible service

We ordered outdoor chairs and a table for the summer. The items were described as “in stock” with delivery within 6 business days. The chairs arrived quickly but in very random “homemade” packaging. After waiting 4 weeks for the table, we had to call the contact center who then needed two more days to tell us that the table was unavailable and would be refunded. We are now stuck with 1000$ of useless outdoor chairs without a table and have lost 4 weeks in the process. Incompetent business and unhelpful service.

Cedric C.

We have tried to resolve this with your contact center already. That’s why we’re warning other customers here.

Dinah

DinahPerth, WA

Hand painted coasters - 5 of the 8 arrived broken!

Ordered as Christmas present so hugely disappointing to open Christmas morning to 5 of the 8 broken! They appear to have been packed broken making matters worse. I sent off photos of damage and have not had a word back.

Danielle30

Danielle30Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible service

I ordered a rug. They sent,me the wrong rug, a totally different rug that I didn't order or want. I told them about it and that they can't hold my money when they can't provide me the item I ordered. They refuse to refund my money, holding it until they are good and ready to collect their rug I never ordered. It's unethical and against consumer law which I pointed out to them but they refuse to budge. I will never use them again, there are loads of better online stores that aren't unethical to deal with.

Zanui A.Zanui

It's difficult to rate a product if all parts are not delivered.

I purchased 4 chairs and received two deliveries; the first was fine the second did not have all components. Zanui have failed to supply the parts and are not replying to emails. Next step Consumer Affairs.

CJF

CJFPerth, WA

Didn’t receive product

It got to the 7 day mark before I still had no notification of my product being shipped so I emailed to find out where it was and then had another 4 day wait for the support person to say twice that they were investigating. At this point it had been 11 days without what I’d ordered even being shipped so I asked for a refund which they issued to me quickly but yeah as what I ordered was a gift I’d have preferred to actually just have received that but there was no indication of that happening any time soon

Anne

AnneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shonky product

The actual product arrived with a large scratch across the top of the table and damage to the epoxy resin. When constructed, the legs don't align with the top which is dangerous. Two weeks later, still waiting for a response from Zanui.

Margot Sexton

Margot Sexton

Damaged second hand table

This table arrived damaged and broken, with packing disturbed and polystyrene packing all broken. I discovered a previous label on box so table had already previously been sent to someone in Sydney, who obviously had returned it. I contacted Zanui with photos of table and they agreed to refund me full purchase price. It was all lot hassle and wouldn't recommend the retailer to anyone.

Scam Site

Sent me a broken bed, with clear box damage and bent metal, refused to do anything about it, and told me to file a claim with the ombudsman instead. Do not order from this site, ever.

James M

James M

Misleading shipping cost on website and excessively expensive.

Wanted to buy a pod chair. It said on the product page it was $0 shipping to my postcode. Just before clicking order I realised it had updated to $127. $127 for a $500 pod chair being shipped 9.7 kilometres. Asked for it to be reviewed and was only told that the cost had already been subsidised and that this was the lowest price they could do. Needless to say I bought the product elsewhere.

Unhappy customerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Worst customer service ever. Do not trust them. They are horrible. Shop somewhere else it’s not worth it.

Worst business I have ever purchased from. They will even sell things you have purchased that were promised to you, so don’t trust them. Their website needs to be fixed. It’s ridiculous how it automatically resells your purchased products even when you have purchased it. Disgusting to sell a product to someone else when I had already purchased it first and they knew I was buying it but didn’t care less. Didn’t even try and fix the issues too. Never shop there again.

Unhappy customer

Stop making excuses. It was so wrong what your business done to me.

Unhappy customer

Don’t you dare blame me for this, you know damn well what happened.

Arvinder

ArvinderGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad customer service

Ordered botinical print canvas 2 pieces . Received only one. Very bad customer service. Would not recommend to a friend . Contacted customer service still waiting for a response after 24 hours.

ScRSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dreadful -

Truth

Truth

Poor customer service and incompetent shipping

WARNING - 3-4 weeks delay on replies from email only customer service team who respond with automated messages. They also ship with Hunter Express so definitely avoid making a purchase at all cost!!

krstianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

another online company taking money for products they dont have

placed an order for a rug on 11/08, they took my money and sent an invoice. 2 weeks later and still no arrival i contacted them asking for expected delivery date to be told its no longer in stock and they dont know if they will be getting it in. So why did no one bother to contact me to offer a refund!

krstian

I disagree! The item is not marked on your site as out of stock!!
I have an email reply from your customer service saying It’s not in stock and she was unaware when it will be back in

Broken lamp

My floor lamp arrived a week later than expected, and when I opened it I found the timber base was cracked rendering the lamp useless. While I understand this can happen in transit, I'm pretty certain the lamp had been previously returned by someone else and Zanui had attempted to disguise the damage - before reselling the lamp to me for full price! (It was pretty obvious someone had tried to repair the crack with glue, and I could see the remnants of a previous postage label for another customer on the NSW central coast.) Fortunately Zanui gave me a full refund for the lamp, however I won't be shopping with them again knowing that they resell damaged items.