Not happy

Not happy

Desks cheaper elsewhere - Zanui would not price match

I ordered two desks from Zanui and the next day I found them cheaper by more than half at a competitor. Zanui refused to price match and because they had already been dispatched it meant I would have to foot the bill to return as well. Would not use again, better deals clearly elsewhere.

Emma.S

Emma.SGeelong

Disappointed

The delivery was quick and the purchasing of the product was easy. Am really disappointed in my purchase from Zanui. Have not had my rug for long and not in a high traffic area and the fibre has come undone. Contacted customer service for a credit NOT a refund, but was told its not faulty as it is natural for fibres to come loose and undone - this is not listed in the description anywhere. I feel that it is just cheap quality.

Zanui A.Zanui

Terrible courier service and unreliable tracking - location of items unknown.

Lacking empathy

The next time a customer calls politely for an update on their order, perhaps a bit of 'you must be excited for your first order with us, completely understand the concern' rather than 'per our website it takes 5 business days and we just got off a long weekend and that's why you did not hear from us. Pfft. First and last order from you snobs!

Bwil

More than a week after ordering and still no dispatch of product.

Zanui A.Zanui

Product was of very poor quality

I ordered 4 bar stools and when they arrived two of them were damaged where the paint work on the legs was significantly scratched and the wooden seat had an impact damage also one of the legs of on a stool was 3mm shorter than the other legs that resulted in it being unstable,on a positive note this problem was dealt with very efficiently by Sahra Louise

Zanui A.Zanui

Faulty mirror finish on two mirrors

First mirror had many imperfections around the edge of the mirror (brown looking edges in mirror finish). Promptly sent another mirror, had the exact same issue. Will seek refund unfortunately.

Ned R.

Ned R.Sydney, NSW

Very poor quality item....

This item had minor damage on one corner and the wood top of the cabinet was split in two places.
The drawer also failed to close because of poor construction.
It was cheap so I did not return it and instead repainted it myself to make it somewhat acceptable.
I have bought before from Zanui and been very satisfied, but not this time.

Lisa

Low quality furniture, awful customer service

Their website gives a really good impression and delivery took only 4 days. However, the quality of the furniture we’ve received is shocking for a 700 set of table with 2 chairs. The table has multiple markings and was damaged, in of 5e chairs was made from a rotten wood. A week after contacting customer service nothing is solved, even though they promised to reply within 1-2 business days. What are you supposed to do with the oversized packaging, taking half of the room in the meantime?

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Lisa

Thanks for getting back to me.
Unfortunately, I didn’t received the email on Tuesday the 27th. Could you please resend the options to me? It’s been a stressful week not knowing what to do with the furniture we’ve already assembled

Melissa

MelissaSouth West, WA

Wouldn’t recommend if in a hurry for goods.

Does not ship in 1-2 business days. Three weeks since placing my order and still waiting. Multiple emails and phone calls later trying to chase up where my furniture is. Tracking number given did not specify where it was. One item was out of stock so despite paying postage on all items, the remaining order wasn’t sent, then the out of stock item arrived but not the rest of the order.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Find out how Zanui compares to other Furniture Shops

Product is great but frustrating experience with delivery due to missing parts

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Komal

KomalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointing!

Shopping is easy at Zanui, good variety great customer service representatives.. Absolutely terrible when it comes to delivery. Been almost a month and we are still waiting for our runner to be delivered.

Rita

RitaMelbourne, Victoria

Dinner sets obviously 2nds

purchased 2 maxwell and williams maison dinner sets, on unpacking there was a chip on 1 plate, black and grey marks on another 4, the side plates were rough on the bottom rim on 6 plates, enough to scratch a wooden table. Contact Zanui through ebay and supplied pictures, no response in 5 days so had to have ebay intervene, returned 1 set and received a refund for it, purchased 2 more sets elsewhere with no problems with the quality

John T

John TAU

Courier used lets this company down...but is that their own fault?

Snappy title, I know.
This company uses Hunter Express, the world's most unreliable delivery company, to pst their goods.Why would Zanui sully their own reputation when they ally themselves with such a terrible company?
If you must just Google Hunter Express - what a horror show. Have been left dangling waiting for a pick up and a delivery. Obviously a $1000 oder doesn't mean much to Zanui......I will find it almost impossible to recommend them to friends and family as it is clear that they are happy to charge plenty for delivery with zero satisfaction to almost every customer.

Poor screw hole construction

Product presents nicely, as described. However screw holes were poorly aligned and the timber split when securing them. Sorry for negative review, but my product isn't perfect.

Zanui A.Zanui

Would have been good if I received it

Item not delivered by Australia post and when an enquiry was logged, there has been no resolution. The alleged delivery took place on the day we had a terrible storm in Sydney and I am certain they much have delivered to the incorrect building as I never have issues with delivery in my building. No items and no compensation received. I ended up buying the items from a physical store so I could actually put them into the Xmas presents they were intended for.

Jacinta

JacintaPerth, WA

Terrible delivery service

We put an order through which was dispatched the next day. The email stated that the product would be delivered within 3-5 business days. Over the Christmas period, we waited 10 days before contacting Zanui to see where the product was. I was informed, only then, that the courier company was closed and we would not recieve our purchase for at least another 10 days. Zanui has sent no email to inform me there was a problem with their courier and a significant delay with the delivery of our purchase. Terrible customer service.

Stacey

StaceySydney

Satisfied with the product but service was appalling

Took 4 weeks to receive after multiple calls and emails. I didn’t think we would ever actually get the product as delivery was split so for two weeks we had half a table. I was constantly told different things about the delivery and no one ever called me back.
Any large items are delivered by courier please. You cannot arrange a time for delivery and they only deliver 9-5pm so if you work full time good luck receiving your order.
I was happy with the items I ordered when i finally received them but would unlikely order from Zanui again.

Shelf height

The advertisement states shelf height as 32cm. Which is why I bought it so I could use it to store my vinyl. Actual height of the shelf is only 29.5cm. The 32cm was measuring from the top of one shelf to the bottom other shelf which means shelf below would be less by one shelf. What is the logic in measuring in such a bizarre way
When measuring the height of a shelf do you know what can fit in it. You measure from the inside of the shelf. As was misconceiving.

Zanui A.Zanui

Zanui supplier made things difficult

Quality of table was terrible, wood top was good but legs, crossbar and bolts are terrible quality. Badly constructed. No instructions and bolts threaded very easily. Zanui seemed helpful when contacted about a problem but then getting any resolution from the 3rd party was frustrating and drawn out with them implying I was lying about the issue.

Christy SC

Christy SCSydney

Overall size smaller than advertised & Delivery Appalling!!!

Unfortunately the $600 chair that we had ordered was 20cm smaller than advertised. We couldn't do anything about this as we received this too late to take it back as it was a present for a party. Zanui have no control over their freight couriers, which is very bad service for a company of this size. The delivery was much later than promised and when we received the box it was torn. Don't know how it made it in one piece.