Roland C.

Roland C.Sydney, NSW

A few hick-ups

Not happy about the wait time considering dispatch times on the website are very misleading (having to wait for much longer than shown). However, the customer service team did help follow up. Still waiting on some items and will post an update once on the quality of the products and final delivery times.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Lynnette

LynnetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

BEWARE - NOT ASSEMBLED.

Looks nice but description shows stools are assembled. They come in a flat pack and difficult to connect foot rest if one person is trying to assemble. Have brought this to attention of Zanui and two weeks later, description still shows "Assembled". Misleading to keep this inaccurate description on website.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Hi Lynnette,
Many thanks for your review, I am so sorry for any dissapointment here. We do try to ensure that all the information is correctly listed online. I have found your case and will follow this up myself personally.
Kind regards,
Anne

breakNegg

breakNeggWA, 6056

Disappointed after waiting 2 weeks for delivery.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Trent C.

Trent C.Tasmania

Failure to deliver stock that had been confirmed and paid for!!!

robert veronesi

robert veronesiSydney, NSW

Cushions

Cushions are beautiful and good quality however not the advertised size which was very disappointing and not worth the amount I paid.
On the positive side though, Sarah-Louise in the customer service dept was able to resolve this problem promptly and efficiently with a suitable refund and I was pleased with this outcome. She always kept on my case with constant feedback. Thank you Sarah-Louise.

Zanui A.Zanui

Hello Robert, thanks very much for sharing your kind comments. We're so thrilled to hear you're happy with your Zanui experience, it means a lot! We hope to see you back shopping with us soon! Best wishes, Zanui Customer Care Team

vicki

vickicorio

delivery could be better

Good arrived broken (2xdinnerset)
They were quick to offer replacement upon proof.
The replacement also arrived broken.
They need to package their good a lot better and consider changing postal service as aus post ignored their fragile stickers and neither of the sets were every bubble wrapped.
Displeased

Tineia

TineiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

You get what you pay for

Zanui A.Zanui

Great selection of products on the website. Just the delivery service is a problem.

The product is just what I wanted, size, finish etc, but the way the piece was finally delivered was very disappointing. The package had been dropped somewhere, probably in the warehouse and one corner was badly damaged. The carton itself was obviously damaged but not checked before despatch. When I opened the box the corner of one side at the back was split and the paint finish shattered. After so many frustrations with the delivery service, Allied Express, I didn’t want to waste any more of my time waiting and Zanui was very easy to negotiate with about a reduction in price if I accepted the item. Customer Service at Zanui we’re very helpful and tried their hardest to satisfy my complaints.

Zanui A.Zanui

Happy with service, product broken

Pretty happy with delivery, however disappointed as the biggest basket is broken in one place. Overall great service, and excellent price

Extended delivery

We love our bed after it finally arrived took well longer than the site stated and the freight companies did. But the second employee who assist with finding out where our delivery was very helpful. She acknowledged that she was still following up.

Hulaschmula

HulaschmulaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not perfect but not really bad either

Easy to navigate store, range if products fine. One part of the item I ordered was wrong, I contacted the customer service and they very nicely offered to send the part, sent the same wrong part. Too much packaging to be be bothered doing it again. It half works without it.

Zanui A.Zanui

Difficult process if product fails

Website easy to navigate.
Product easy to assemble.
Arrived in a timely manner.
Unfortunately product failed after only one week of use and process for repair/replacement is very time consuming and not straight forward.

Taila

TailaHassall Grove

The product is good, delivery was a bad experience

The store itself was fine and easy to use; had no problems. My issue is that it took a long time to get delivered although the warehouse is 20 minutes from my house. It was marked as “out for delivery” three times, and when I eventually got it, the box was in bad condition.

Margaret

MargaretMelbourne

Quick but messy experience

Very quick delivery - less than stated time on website.
Product was very hard to put together I had to get help as one set of precut holes didn't line up so screws couldn't be put through .
Product does look good as is as it looks on the website

Cass

Cass

Exceptional Customer Service. Poor Quality Bed.

Exceptional customer service provided by Clodagh. She was ever-speedy to reply and we worked beautifully together to reach the desired outcome.
Poor quality bed (Kiruna King Bed) Some of the slats were not engineered to fit their slots. The bed was horrendously noisy and the bedhead didn’t sit flush against the bed base.
Thanks again to Clodagh for her tireless assistance.

Di SMelbourne

Zanui is good. Delivery process a nightmare.

Found the online order system quite easy. Good website. We bought a set of bedside tables, bedside lamps and a bedhead. Had no idea each item would be delivered separately. Got notified on two separate occasions it was on the way. No time could be given so had to take time off and wait all day. Twice it didn't arrive. Very frustrating and no one took responsibility.

Zanui A.Zanui

Great products but woeful delivery

Finding the products and buying them was easy. They were excellent value in general.

But the delivery experience was dreadful. Firstly it was very expensive: I spent $3,500 and was charged over $400 for delivery on top. Secondly, they only deliver in office hours, so I had to make special arrangements to be there which ie very difficult when you have a full-time job. And finally, all the items were delivered separately, to I had to make special arrangements on multiple occasions.

In this age of Uber and Deliveroo, and even Freedom and Ikea who deliver out of office hours, it is crazy that Zanui does not deliver on weekends.

Liz

Liz

Unsure

The wood has a strong smell and it looks flimsy. I’m not sure if I would order again in the future

Reasonable first experience

Lamp I ordered arrived not working and I was a bit frustrated by the response times of getting a new lamp sent out. However I am very happy with the new lamp now it has arrived. Good value for money

Zanui A.Zanui

Looks good but overpriced for the quality

Ordering and delivery was very efficient and quick but I feel the quality of the timbers used were inferior for the cost of the bed and it feels flimsy and I am always careful sitting on the bed because if I plonk down the timbers creak.