Alisha

AlishaSouth East Queensland, QLD

First order arrived damaged but good customer service

I ordered a canvas print from Zanui. After waiting more than double the estimated shipping time I was disappointed when my order arrived damaged, however the level of customer service I received to amend this was exceptional. My replacement item finally arrived and it is great quality and gets a lot of compliments from guests.

Anastasia

AnastasiaSydney

Great design and colour.

The only fault I can find is that the cushion insert was not 'plump' enough and the cushion looks flat - hence 4 star rating.

Anna D.

Anna D.Canberra 2600, ACT

Mess got sorted out on time for Christmas.

I had ordered a spaghetti server & cheese grater, they came separately which wasnt the issue however the 2nd parcel ( spaghetti server) ended up being 3 dog door stops! called & spoke to kevin who I explained this was part of a Christmas present and I needed the correct item by Thursday! The server arrived on wednesday afternoon which was a great relief!

Looks great

It was as in the image. It is beautiful and elegant. One star less, quality is little compromised. Otherwise it is worth buying.

Lauren Freeman

Lauren FreemanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it

Gorgeous velvet chairs. Also received excellent and fast service from Sarah-Louise at Zanui. Had an issue with one chair and it was replaced quickly. Highly recommend both the chairs and Zanui

Hi Lauren,
Thanks for taking the time to leave such a kind review, we're so glad to see your happy with the support you received and the product you purchased.
Kind regards,

EJMar

EJMarGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Recommend

I love Zanui’s range, and found 8 gorgeous chairs at a bargain price. The chairs are very solid, sturdy and comfortable

Good morning,
Thank you for leaving such a kind review, we appreciate your lovely comments and so glad to hear you're happy with the purchase.
Kind regards, Zanui

Accent chairs

Quality standard furniture and online sight easy to navigate, assembly not easy or practical as screws were on inside of chair x 3 per leg and were not easy to access

Zanui A.Zanui

Hi Joe, thanks for your 4-star feedback, we really appreciate it! If you require any further assistance with your order please don't hesitate to get back in touch! Warmest Regards, Zanui Customer Care

Margo

MargoPerth, WA

Customer service

Kevin an employee of Zanui has provided amazing customer service. My product arrived damaged and Kevin liased with the supplier to have a replacement product delivered. His emails were professional and helpful.

Very good Wool Quilt, but too warm

Wool quilt excellent quality, but it was for winter. In "Zanui" description it was said that this product good for summer and winter. Only when I received quilt I saw that it has 500gr wool and it for winter. It's too warm for me, it's why I gave 4 stars not 5stars. My advice be more precise in information

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Hello,
So glad to hear you are happy with your purchase. We really appreciate your feedback here and will follow up with our supplier regarding this.
Warmest Regards, Zanui Customer Care

margret

margretPerth, WA

great in garden

I ordered this and the money came out of my account 3 days later. I did not receive after 3 weeks so contacted Zanui, must admit the girl took the time to check or follow up but her email back to me did nothing with regards when I would receive my purchase. Asked for a tracking number as this was not provided but received the product 3 days later. I think i waited about a month for receipt of item, which I find far too long. Example i ordered an item from Amazon on Sunday 11th october and received it yesterday the 14th October. I suppose it all depends on how much you pay for delivery but that is not my problem. The windmill is great, very easy to assemble, very satisfied with product. Margret

Great quslity

Site was easy to navigate
Quality of purchases surpassed my expectations
Above all, in these difficult times, delivery was speedy!
Will be purchasing again
Highly recommend
Can’t think of any negatives!
Wish I was aware of your site sooner

Zanui A.Zanui

Hi Christine, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review, it really means a lot to us. We're so glad to hear your happy with your purchase. We hope to see you back shopping with us again in the near future! Warm wishes, Zanui Team

Wrong item was sent but the customer service was good

I received an item after waiting for my order to arrive for almost 3 weeks. It was completely different from what I ordered - I ordered a big wall clock and received an lantern shaped candle holder....
I immediately contacted Zanui customer service and the lady (Carla) who dealt with me was very nice, apologetic and was prompt in responding to my emails. She sorted out things for me pretty quickly and I received the clock in 11 days. The clock is pretty cool and overall shopping experience was not bad thanks to the good customer service. Thanks Carla!

Zanui A.Zanui

Great chair for the price!

There was an issue with my initial order going through but Mike was very helpful and professional with getting a replacement order organised! The order was delivered in no time at all and the chair is great! I also got a 20% discount upon purchasing which is always nice! Thanks guys!

Amelia

AmeliaHunter Region, NSW

Great to correspond with.

Was looked after by Sarah-Louise regarding a faulty item I had received. Great to communicate with, extremely lovely & ensured I was left satisfied with my experience. Would order from Zanui again for sure.

Happy me, happy cat!

Navigating store not a problem; range huge; haven't received item yet but hopefully it will be an easy assemble. Finalising my address was the issue. But due to diligence by staff, she was able to help me order cat tower

Tricia
Tricia

Bob

BobPerth, WA

Brilliant customer service help...

Customer service help from Lou was just magnificent when only part of the floor lamp arrived. She followed this up immediately and kept me updated with regular emails as a supplier had subsequently run out of stock. I accepted the offer of a full refund which they began processing straight away. Definitely recommend Zanui and look forward to more shopping from them..

Zanui A.Zanui

The Customer Service was fantastic!

I had to have two items returned as they were not of my own choosing (a gift from a friend). The customer service by Sarah-Louise at Zanui (over the phone) was excellent. She answered my emails straight away, and when I called she was helpful and kind. The items were both returned via post, and all the money returned to the person who had bought me the gifts. Thank you Sarah-Louise! Fiona

Chris

Chris

Great Customer Service

I ordered a large item which was damaged in transit. Their online returns process was easy to follow and although during these busy times it did take a few days to hear back from them. I was offered a refund, replacement or a partial refund if I kept the item, which I thought was more than anyone could ask for.
As the item was badly damaged I asked for a replacement, despite lengthy delays with the transit company Zanui's customer service (Ann) always followed up quickly and the positive nature of their communication helped resolve a challenging exchange.
Great customer service - well done Zanui, I'll shop with you again

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Zanui A.Zanui

Thankyou Sarah-Louise for your amazing communication and updates throughout a return process. A process that I thought was going to be painful and hard, was made super easy, with the prompt pickup of the item and a refund organised just as quickly.
You have made a disappointing situation positive and i will be more than confident to purchase through Zanui again.
Thankyou again!

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Zanui A.Zanui

Very disappointed that two of the four stools were faulty but very happy with the return policy

Thank you Sarah-Louise for your excellent service and prompt and efficient help with the return of Purchase and refund.
Couldn’t have been better and restored my confidence in online purchase for the future.