Lamya El-hawli

Lamya El-hawliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Service

I purchased a floor lamp the wrong colour, I spoke to zanui customer service on a weekend and whom I spoke to where fantastic they guaranteed me they will get back to me on Monday and they did and where in it straight away the service was A+ thank you

TRACY DICKERSON

TRACY DICKERSONSydney, NSW

Great Purchase and great Price - Can’t wait to use it this coming Christmas.

Great Purchase at a Great Price - I did a lot of research before purchasing -Can’t wait to use it this Christmas.

Branson M

Branson MSydney, NSW

Stylish, comfortable dining chairs

I found the website easy to use in finding the product I was interested in. I am very satisfied with my purchase. Although I ordered 3 sets of two chairs, they arrived on different days. At first I found this annoying but realised that because there was assembly required for each chair, ot was a good thing. Very happy with my purchase.

Excellent customer service

Although my item arrived with some damage, the response was prompt and more than satisfactory.
I would certainly recommend Zanui to others.

Suzy

SuzySydney, NSW

Disappointed with product but service received was excellent.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Kate S

Kate SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect timing!

I was putting together a "cherry " themed gift for a friend for Christmas and found the beautiful cherry plate at Zanui. I was a little worried that it might not arrive in time, but it arrived in very good time and looked great in the gift I had planned. the whole process - from ordering online to delivery - was quick, easy and very satisfying. I would have no hesitation in using Zanui again,and recommend them highly to others.

Zanui A.Zanui

Hi Kate, we really appreciate your feedback regarding your recent Zanui Experience, so glad to hear you are happy with your item! We hope to see you back shopping with us again in the near future! Warm wishes, Zanui Team

Great purchase

Great shopping experience. Fantastic quality. Customer service is prompt and very helpful. Easy assembly. Fast delivery via courier. Very happy!

Zanui A.Zanui

Hello Nic, thank you so much for your amazing review. Thank you so much, it means a lot. Hope to see you back shopping with us again in the future! Warmest Regards, Zanui Customer Care Team

Janelle

JanelleSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent Quality

I purchased a kidkraft Pastel kitchen and accessories pack for my granddaughter and she absolutely loves it. It was very easy to use the website and the 1st time purchase discount of $25 made it even better. The shipping time was good and the packaging was excellent. I would happily purchase from Zanui again.

Margaret

MargaretSydney, NSW

Beautiful products

Purchasing on the Zanui website was so easy. I received my purchase of beautiful white cups & saucers & coffee mugs pretty quick & found it was all packed very well. Unfortunately i had to return the coffee mugs, as they were the wrong size for my needs. The refund process, managed by Carla, was very straight forward & easy, and my refund was received within a reasonable time too. Overall my shopping experience with Zanui was great & i wouldnt hesitate to shop there again.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerCentral, SA

Stunning!

Everyone at our Christmas lunch was impressed with my beautiful "Starry Night" trifle bowl. Etched with gold stars, it is perfect for any special occasion, not just Christmas - but I'll be using it more often than that! This was the first time I'd purchased from Zanui and I found their site easy to navigate and their product range and quality excellent.

Zika P.

Zika P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service

I purchased cross trainer through Zanui which turned out to be faulty.
I have delet with Sarah-Louise during the whole process of refund and return. I can only say that I wish there were more professional and easy to deal people out there as Sarah-Louise was.
My questions and concerns were always addressed in timely manner and Sarah-Louise was always fallowing up with me and suppliers.
It is very rare to see this sort of customer service and customer care nowadays.
I am honestly very impressed and I thank you for that

Very happy customer

Excellent Website, great prices and vast range of products. Very happy with purchase of Stanley Rogers cutlery set, good quality.

Great Company

Easy to order online. Items arrived quickly. Will use Zanui again and would recommend this company.
Great service and excellent prices.

Zanui A.Zanui

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to share your 5-star Zanui experience. We truly appreciate it and hope to see you back shopping with us in the future! Warmest Regards, Zanui Customer Care

Colin R.

Colin R.Sydney, NSW

Very happy

Initially, this was a 1-star review. However, the past couple of weeks dealing with the Customer Service team and I've been turned. The delivery times are skewed (expect to wait longer than the time listed) but the customer service team has been there when things went wrong and stuck to their word. I would use the platform again.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Robby M

Robby MSydney, NSW

Easy to order online, delivered within a few days (just before Xmas) and happy with the set of frames. All good!! Will use Zanui again.

Mal

MalWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Magpie Mug

Turned up on time for Christmas. Complimented Australian native bird mug collection. Same as picture on web page. Well done Zanui.

Zanui A.Zanui

Hello Mal, thanks very much for sharing your kind comments. We're so thrilled to hear you're happy with your Magpie Mug, it means a lot! We hope to see you back shopping with us soon! Best wishes, Zanui Customer Care Team

Janet

JanetIllawarra, NSW

Stunning addition to our hallway.

Just what we had been searching for.
Fantastic quality and a gorgeous addition to our new homes hallway.
Prompt speedy delivery.
So very happy with our purchase.

Hi Janet,
Were so glad to hear that you have found exactly what you wanted and we appreciate you leaving such a fantastic review.
Many thanks
Zanui

Perfect mug for enjoying tea and coffee!

So easy to find what I was looking for. Ordering was simple and straightforward. I liked being kept up to date with the process and delivery was speedy.

Hi Judy,
Thank you for such a kind review, we really appreciate it as we do try our very best to provide excellent service.
Take care,

Sandra

Sandra New South Wales

Perfect kids kitchen.

I purchased the deluxe big and bright kitchen for my daughter. My daughter loves it! Such good quality and beautiful design. Great and reliable customer service by Michael (Mike).Very satisfied.

Hi Sandra,
So glad to hear Mike was able to assist you here and that you're happy with the purchase!
Have a lovely Christmas!

KathrynWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Quality affordable products

Very pleased with quality of rug. Quick and well priced delivery very reasonable to regional QLD. Large range of affordable products.

Hi Kathryn,
Wow, thank you so much for your amazing review, Tracie. We're absolutely delighted to hear that you've had such a good experience with us here at Zanui.
Kind regards,