Zap Fitness

Zap Fitness

See the Best Gyms in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Zap Fitness? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Rates and Fees

André S.
André S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Membership cancelation

• Incentivised Review No

Extortion using third party agents!

Kash
KashGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible and worst fitness centre

No proper reception for any queries and they just Take your money every month and when I requested to can my account and my partners account due to health issues. They have just postponed it and send me a bill $520 for both

Smcd008
Smcd008Darwin, NT

Great gym and I'm sorry to leave

I've had none of the problems others have had here with Zap, have been going to the Carlton and Balaclava gyms, equipment is good and the gyms are clean and well maintained. Have never been overcharged or had any issues with payments. I have just cancelled as I'm leaving Australia, got through on the phone in 2 minutes at my first attempt, talked to a pleasant and helpful man and it was all done in less than 5 minutes.

Scott
ScottLaunceston, TAS

Absolute joke!!!

My bank card has been stolen from my car, I haven’t had a new card to pay my weekly membership. Now I’ve been charged $75 cause I haven’t been issued a new card from my bank! How do they sleep at night praying on people when they are down and out

Safety

John
JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor local gym management - Glenelg SA

Only 2 sanitising towel wipe bins in gym and 1 or both are generally empty consequently equipment can not be cleaned by any user .
Poor equipment maintenance . Airconditioning not working correctly from last Friday to today (Monday) .
See pic .

Sneaky actions in Sorell - with updated information

Crap gym - upkeep of facilities is a disgrace and customer service even worse!

Tez
Tez

Would give it 0 if I could

Had a trial no lock in membership for 6 months just to be safe. At the end of the 6 months this rolled over and continued charging me.
Attempted to cancel but couldn't seem to get through to anyone.
Eventually cancelled my card, next minute zap has sent debt collectors to collect $324.85 in overdue fees.
Untrustworthy and insidious is the the only thing I can say about this company. I know multiple people who've been through the same thing.
Just go to your local gym, the facilities are probation better anyway.

Terrible Gyms, Terrible Service

Gyms small, crowded and unhygienic.
Paused memberships during covid, but now wont let me cancel membership despite having met minimum terms because they havent made enough money out of me.
Money hungry organization with no care for the product and service they provide.
Couldn't speak more lowly of them.

Renee
ReneeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible company

This company refused to cancel membership during covid. Almost impossible to speak to customer service. Then rude and disrespectful on every question or query about your account. Never told me how much I owed and was charged a greater amount for cancellation than I owed on membership. There are more honest and reliable companies out there.

Find out how Zap Fitness compares to other Gyms

Refused to cancel my membership.

Tried to cancel my membership during Covid to which they replied they were unable to cancel memberships. After waiting until the gym re-opened I tried to cancel again to which they replied they had no record of our conversation. Took threatening of legal action for them to cancel.

Scammers

They will fleece you at every turn. Even after the membership period has finished they require 30 days of payments before you quit. Really dodgy. Don’t be fooled by their ‘cheap’ weekly rate. You will end up paying,

Max