Zap Fitness

Zap Fitness

See the Best Gyms in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Zap Fitness? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Rates and Fees
Smcd008
Smcd008Darwin, NT

Great gym and I'm sorry to leave

I've had none of the problems others have had here with Zap, have been going to the Carlton and Balaclava gyms, equipment is good and the gyms are clean and well maintained. Have never been overcharged or had any issues with payments. I have just cancelled as I'm leaving Australia, got through on the phone in 2 minutes at my first attempt, talked to a pleasant and helpful man and it was all done in less than 5 minutes.

Nik D.
Nik D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great gym!

Great gym! No problems at Richmond, no monies came out during COVID-19, we trained basically for free. Friendly staff, and gym has adequate equipment. Overall we are happy with current arrangements.

Very Handy
Very HandyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cancelled Memembership - Kept taking money from Account

I rated Zap Fitness 1 star for not properly refunding the fees after I cancelled my membership a long time ago. Since the review Zap have refunded the money owing so I have changed the review status.

Will
WillLaunceston, TAS

Great gym

This is a great value for money gym. 24/7 access, friendly staff, clean, excellent shower and toilet facilities and most importantly pretty decent equipment. I would highly recommend to anyone living in Tasmania.

Gyms

Find out how Zap Fitness compares to other Gyms

Woody
Woody

Suits needs and is clean and well stocked.

Joined gym after many years of not attending gyms. Sign up was simple and value for money. Gym is well kept, staff friendly and equipment plentiful and in good condition.
Interesting to read that alot of people giving negative feedback is due to people not reading fine print, not paying as contracted etc... pay as you have signed up to do and you wont have a problem.

Will B.
Will B.

Will take you to debt collectors

Edit* I managed to contact them and they removed the extra cost from debt collectors and I was able to just pay what was owed

I had missed 3 payments as my bank sent me a new card, not knowing zap wasn't taking their payments , 3 months later a $300 dollar bill from debt collectors.
They will not try and contact you before this, I owed about $60 in reality
Just a warning, hopefully this saves some people having the same issue

• Incentivised Review No