Zara

Zara (page 2 of 10)

Caron Somers

Caron Somers

Extremely Poor contact and customer service for mail order refunds

New Day

New DayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Online shipping - no idea!

If you don't mind waiting for weeks then go ahead and order online. They'll happily take your PO Box number as shipping address even though their shipping provider won't deliver to PO Boxes. So, weeks later, you'll get a notification from the courier company that they can't deliver your item. Then you'll have to sit on hold and deal with an overseas call centre to retrieve it. Such a simple thing for Zara to address on their site, but clearly they don't give a sh*t about customer service.

Lynne

LynneIllawarra, NSW

Item arrived used without tag

Find out how Zara compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Today was a lovely day to shop in the CBD but not in Zara....

Susie B

Susie BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service ever

Chermside. Loved the white dress. Price on tag apparently incorrect .. Manager would not sell for price on tag!! Very disappointed!

Anna

AnnaSydney, NSW

Order misplaced and no refund

My order has been misplaced. Four calls with the customer service, two weeks later and still nothing. No refund has been provided

Cherie

Cherie

Fantabulous

I buy all my clothes from Zara online and I buy an item almost weekly. The speed with which they arrive is amazing. I love their up to date styles. The pants are a bit small so I order a size up which is 18 and I am normally a 16. I am ecstatic that my sister put me onto Zara. The only downfall is not having everything in larger sizes.

Pathetic service.

I purchase for the 6th time on lockdown an order from this incompetent company. I used my Australia Post parcel locker address as Im a shift worker.

Not only did they send my parcel via Toll complete incompetence and also complete no f’s. when I called customer service and spoke with Stephen he also couldn’t give 2 f’s about the situation. So I spent 3 days trying to redeliver my parcel to then take a day off work and it not be delivered.

I was advised by their no f’s customer service representative Stephen that my parcel was sent from a different location and they use a different courier. Like it’s my problem. Not theirs. This is the second time this has happened. Complete incompetence from a company of this size.

the_smurf

the_smurfSydney, NSW

Nice clothes and good instore service, but pretty bad online service

Returned item

Not even one star first time purchase on line was a disaster I have returned the items because was to small 2 tops and 2 pants than they said only 3 were received and when I enquired they said there system shows only 2 items returned operator on chat was not very helpful his name was Sid I asked him to call me on my Mobile instead of chatting he never did and he never finished my quiry then I contacted the 1800 number they said they need to investigate as if I'm lying better check the staff at your wearhouse because I definitely returned all the items and I should not have to wait 48 hours for investigation I think it's absolutely disgusting

SizingVery small
Product AppearanceAs advertised
SEP

SEP

Ridiculous

I reported a faulty item (hole in fabric) in a chat. They don't have a customer service email. They asked me to upload a photo showing the inner barcode the label and the defect. It took me 5 min to upload. The guy did not wait, just ended the chat. The next person asked me for several photos, I resubmitted all the details. The whole process took 45 min or more for a 25 dollar item. NO resolution. Ridiculous
Case number 65838187

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Teresa

TeresaVictoria

Avoid Zara online

I wished I saw all this review before I placed online orders with Zara. Bought a few items which cost $99 each in a few orders but had to return because of either quality problem or size fit. Items which were returned for long time but still haven't got any confirmation or issuing refund at all. And item appears as delivered but in fact I did not receive it at all. Called ZARA and staff always said we will check and response you tomorrow but all ended up as "no replied". So I lost almost $800 for nothing but just waiting time, money and getting angry feeling like being stolen!!!

Amazing service would rate 10/10 for their hard work!!!

The workers try their hardest to serve and still do a fabulous job, during covid is really hard but they manage to pull it off with a bang. The quality of the clothes are amazing and would suggest ZARA as an amzaing place to shop for kids and adults.

Sally

SallySydney, NSW

Online Customer Support quality is well below average !!!

Bought a skirt on sale at Zara - took the tags off and wore it once. The denim literally split in multiple places - ONE WEAR?! Sent a message to online customer support and asked if they could provide me with a refund and they said because it was bought in store I would have to visit the store. I asked if they could forward it over to the Maq store and they said they couldn't do that?! So because your product was poor quality, I now have to take more time out of my day trying to get a refund?! Absolutely absurd! So unimpressed. You'd think with COVID they'd try to reduce foot traffic in store.

Aayush

AayushSydney, NSW

Worst experience I had shopping online

I bought an item from Zara online which was never delivered to me. And when I followed up, every time I get the same reply saying "we will get back to me", but still haven't got any response yet. It's been more than a month now.

SFR

SFRAU

The worst customer service every experienced!

Penny

PennyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Most Appaling Service for Online Purchases

I am based in Melbourne so cannot go to a store so have been shopping for my daughters online. I had a faulty item which needed to be returned, first got in contact with them July 11th, could not get a clear answer from live chat, or email, or phone.
Wanted a replacement for the jacket, have sent 8 emails and made 5 phone calls and have requested a call from a manager 3 times. To this day I have not received a call, and have now been told that the jacket is sold out so can't be replace. This is by far the most disappointing customer experience I have ever encountered from any brand.

Sunanda Peri

Sunanda PeriSydney, NSW

Worst experience with Zara

This is so absurd! I have ordered a single product 10 days back and I even got an email from Zara twice that the order is ready to be picked up instore. However, When I went to the store to pick up, the store employee said that they haven't received any product as there might be a problem with the courier service. When I contacted the official Zara customer service, they responded saying that the parcel might be lost as they are not able to track it. Hence, can refund the amount. I was looking forward to the product and this happens!
just pure frustration!!!

kate

katePerth, WA

designs are so out of date

The stuff that are available on other zara are never available here, the designs are like 3 seasons old and by the time we get it here the designs is so out of date. i have to order through zara US and have it sent here by my friend.

The worst service - never got my order and had to contact them multiple times to get answers

I ordered two items and received an alert that said they had been picked up by a courier and would be at my house in 2 days. They never showed up. I contacted Zara and they told me they were "investigating" and would be in contact as soon as they worked out the issue. I hear nothing. Then I contact them again 2 weeks after the delivery date and they say the items have been sent back to Sydney and that they'll send me a refund. No contact whatsoever.

sherine

sherineasked

Hi I was at the Miranda Zara store this morning exchanging my grandchildren’s shoes. The lady had no customer service skills what so ever. She was telling me “right sign down there” no smile no respect for the person infront of her. When I asked if I could get the smaller size she replied “you have to look for it on the floor”. I returned to her and told her that they would be at the back that’s where the lady got them from on Friday when I purchased them. She was annoyed and did a good job of making me feel uncomfortable for putting her out.
I asked for her name and told her she was quite rude. I asked the man if he could serve me. She already told him about the situation. He said “do you have a problem I saw she was helping you” just like that. I told him not to worry about it. Very sad to see Very bad customer service especially in a great shop like Zara.
Looking at past comments it all relates back to bad customer service. Try hiring more mature staff. Thank you for you time

Hlaing Su Y

Hlaing Su Yasked

Can I return the faulty items that I bought three months ago, poor uplift sewing line, tear apart after 2 wear?

rosalyn

rosalynasked

Bought clothes in chadstone today but its too small can i return or exchange the size in other zara shop ?

misshappymum
misshappymum

Hey Rosalyn,
As far as I know you should be allowed to exchange it at any store as long as you're in the same country/region as the purchase was made in. You'll be able to find more information here: https://m.zara.com/au/en/buying-guide?v1=196001 I hope this answers your question.
Cheers,