Zen Herbal Liniment Spray

Zen Herbal Liniment Spray Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Zen Herbal Liniment Spray? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

5 questions from our users

rodt1114asked

any adverse side effects

rodt1114

are there any harmful side effects?

Johnjgh
Johnjghasked

Can you use Zen when you only have 1 Kidney ??

Rosa L.
Rosa L.

PLEASE LET US KNOW MY HUSBAND HAS 1 KIDNEY JUST HE SERVER PAIN ON HIS SIDE PLEASE REPLY

Wendy w
Wendy wasked

Does zen spray interact ok with warfarin wendy

Peter H
Peter Hasked

I suffered from disc out of alignment, have very tight muscles in lower back. Would Zen be effective treating inflammation etc?

springtime

I'm sorry to hear of your ailment, I'm not sure if Zen would help or not, but give it a try. I have used it a few times & it has helped me. Perhaps when you visit your local Chemist you could consult your pharmacist or better still , maybe ask your local doctor first?I hope you feel better soon. Happy new year.

MAD992
MAD992

Peter
I'm not a doctor so can't Answer that.
But as a Topical ointment you could get your Wife to rub into your back to ease the pain

Tasma F
Tasma Fasked

Is it good for my back?

springtime

I’ve used it for muscle pain, I haven’t used it on my back, so I don’t know. Having said that, if it’s muscul pain, I would assume it would be helpful. I’m not medically trained though, so this is only my opinion. I suggest you see your doctor. I hope you get well soon.

Gayelea G.