Zen Herbal Liniment Spray

Zen Herbal Liniment Spray

See the Best Muscle & Pain Relief Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Zen Herbal Liniment Spray? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Love the smell

I really like this, it eases my elbow and shoulder, neck pains etc from tendon and nerve pain. I find myself alternating between several natural rubs but I love this Zen

It actually works !

I suffer from chronic nerve pain & arthritis due to an accident & several operations on my cervical spine , I’ve tried everything on the market & zen works the best by a big margin, I’ve also recommended it to friends for sore back & knee pain & they all agree with me, I just wish it would last a little longer as it becomes expensive having to put it on every 30 mins , have they got a longer lasting solution ?

springtime
    springtimeSydney, NSW

Works well

This spray works well. I have used it on many occasions & everytime it worked very well. I thoroughly recommend it. It's herbal, so it's non evasive. The only drawback is it smells a bit strong, but some people may not be bothered by this.