Zen Stand up Desk

Zen Stand up Desk

See the Best Desks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Zen Stand up Desk? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.7

Dan
DanHobart, TAS

Desk is well built but not that comfortable underneath

ATH601Sydney

Maybe sturdy, but wrong part supplied

I've just received my Zen Desk. Seems sturdy enough, but confusing instructions, I'm supposed to have 3 different screws, I have 2, but I can get round that - they have a YouTube video for assembly, not as easy as that and this is designed for going in an office - not too many offices have the space to setup you need. But the BIGGIE, just about to put the legs together on the Table top and the Cross Bar Rails don't fit - 1 end of 1 bar doesn't have the slot to allow it to slide past the screws fixing the Leg to the Crossbar ends. 15 attempts to get in contact before an answer.

Other Desks

Samjhana B.
Samjhana B.Sydney, NSW

It’s perfect

It has a good frame it's not going to wobble. Motor worked straight out of the box. Took a bit of measuring and drilling to get the top of the desk to sit perfectly in the middle of the stand, but I'm quite happy with the end result.

Mlbasked

has anyone had an issue with their desk leg not working but only on one side doesn’t go up?

I’ve tried resetting and it still not going up evenly

Greg C.
Greg C.

No issue here. Have you asked Zen desks about it ?

Mlb

I just assembled it today. Worked the first time then after that one leg just stopped working.

Ive emailed zen and will call them on Monday. Hopefully an easy fix