Zenna Mattress Double

Zenna Mattress Double

• Sagging Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Perceived Firmness
    • Medium (1)
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Heat Retention Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Adjustment Period
    • Days (1)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Carla

CarlaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent mattress

I really like this mattress, always a bit scary to buy one on line but the try out period made it
worry free and especially talking to Jeff and Dave I felt secure in the fact that I had nothing to worry about, the best friendly service ever!
The mattress is great not to soft not to hard and I noticed My back is straighter, more aligned.

Purchased in September 2019 at Zenna.

Adjustment PeriodDays
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Caused Discomfort No
Heat Retention No
Sagging No
Perceived Firmness Medium
Jeffrey W.Zenna

Thank you Carla, we are ecstatic to have yet another satisfied customer

bellacoops

bellacoopsVictoria

Best mattress ever!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Jeffrey W.Zenna

Thanks and regards, Team Zenna.

Susan

Susan

Ridiculously comfortable

I spent some time researching mattresses in conjunction with a renovation. I wanted a firm mattress made from natural materials - one that avoided foams and metal springs. Having owned several expensive mattresses in the past, I was immediately stunned by the comfort of this mattress. Initially I was going to bed early just to enjoy the bliss. Having experienced a fractured pelvis as the result of a cycling accident I was looking for good support as well as comfort. The mattress looks beautiful and has exceeded all expectations. Information, delivery and service have all been excellent.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Mary

MaryPaddington

Back problems have disappeared!

Date PurchasedSep 2017

This is a top product. A bit soft for me, but our visitors love it.

I am very happy to let you now, this product is top of the line.
We do also have a Queen size Euro Latex mattress. We do like the firmness on this one.
But I am not knocking your Zenna Mattress.
Thank you.
Dieter.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Emily

EmilyManyana

Perfect mattress! So comfortable we plan to buy more

This mattress is the best I have ever slept on. We got it for our daughter and are now planning to buy another one for ourselves. So soft and snugly but at the same time provides huge amount of support. I have a bad back and neck and since sleeping on this mattress have never felt better. Having no toxic chemicals and no coils is also why I recommend this to everyone especially for kids health.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

I love these mattresses sooo much!!

I honestly can't imagine sleeping on anything else. This is my second Zenna mattress (we still have the first, it's just in the other bedroom) and I could not be happier. The feeling of sleeping on a natural, pure mattress is the best. I did have a look around at other types of mattresses from the big names but after 3 years sleeping on my previous Zeena, I knew I wouldn't be happy with anything else. I have not been disappointed. I sleep like a baby and I'm sometimes a light sleeper. I can't recommend Zeena highly enough. Do yourself a massive favour and get one. Now!!

Date PurchasedJun 2017

My Low Tox Option

This is our third bed from Zenna. These mattresses are the best in my view, very comfortable, and eco friendly. I love the cover, easy to remove for washing. Jeff is a wealth of knowledge and the service and delivery is great.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
LyBee

LyBeeElizabeth Hills

Wonderful Mattress!!!

I had problems with eczema & allergies eg dust mites. As a result of this I did some research & found that latex mattress could help improve my health issues. After searching online for a latex mattress, I discovered they could be quite pricey until I found Zenna. They are well priced, free delivery, with a 100 day return/refund policy.
My husband and I are very happy with our latex mattress. It is very supportive, comfortable and my health has improved. We would not hesitate to buy more in the future for the rest of our family.

L.Magro NSW

Date PurchasedOct 2016

john

johnasked

7 comfort zones naturally adjust to your body providing support where you need it. Flip for a firmer feel.
Why flip can have a firmer feel?

What is the thickness of the latex?

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi, thanks for the query, one side of our mattress is about 10% firmer than the other as we use the Natural Dunlop method of manufacture, which is to allow the latex to settle naturally while baking, hence like a loaf of bread it settles a little more on one side than the other, the thickness of the latex block is 18cm's and cover adds 2cm's to make a total of 20cm's.

Regards
Team Zenna

Get an answer from our members and Zenna representatives