Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (2) · No (0)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Heat Retention Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Perceived Firmness
Jeneile K.
Jeneile K.

The most comfortable mattress

Let me start off by mentioning that I have tried countless mattresses--even the ever so popular "mattress in a box" type. None have compared to this one. After having a baby and nursing to sleep, my back has had countless muscle issues. When I sleep on this mattress, those issues cease to exist. It perfectly molds into your body while also providing you with the support you need. We are buying another queen for our room now! Thank you Zenna. It feels fantastic sleeping on a mattress that isn't filled with VOCs.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesYes
Caused DiscomfortNo
SaggingNo
Perceived FirmnessMedium
Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Jeneile, thank you for sharing your experience as well as your subsequent purchase. Your faith in our product is much appreciated, wishing you many pleasant dreams. -:)

Sleeping Duck Mattress

Looking for Mattresses?

Read the reviews for Sleeping Duck Mattress

4,834 reviews
Ad
Carla
CarlaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent mattress

I really like this mattress, always a bit scary to buy one on line but the try out period made it
worry free and especially talking to Jeff and Dave I felt secure in the fact that I had nothing to worry about, the best friendly service ever!
The mattress is great not to soft not to hard and I noticed My back is straighter, more aligned.

Purchased in September 2019 at Zenna.

Adjustment PeriodDays
Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesYes
Caused DiscomfortNo
Heat RetentionNo
SaggingNo
Perceived FirmnessMedium
Jeffrey W.Zenna

Thank you Carla, we are ecstatic to have yet another satisfied customer

john
johnasked
Mattress Double

7 comfort zones naturally adjust to your body providing support where you need it. Flip for a firmer feel.
Why flip can have a firmer feel?

What is the thickness of the latex?

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi, thanks for the query, one side of our mattress is about 10% firmer than the other as we use the Natural Dunlop method of manufacture, which is to allow the latex to settle naturally while baking, hence like a loaf of bread it settles a little more on one side than the other, the thickness of the latex block is 18cm's and cover adds 2cm's to make a total of 20cm's.

Regards
Team Zenna

Get an answer from our members and Zenna representatives

Compare all 5 Zenna Mattress