Zenna Mattress King

Zenna Mattress King

• Sagging Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Perceived Firmness
    • Medium (7)
    • Hard (1)
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (63%) · No (38%)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Heat Retention Yes (13%) · No (88%)
  • Adjustment Period
    • Days (6)
    • Weeks (2)
  • Sleeping Position
    • Side (7)
    • Back (1)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (11%) · No (89%)

Gaynor Andrews

Gaynor AndrewsHobart, TAS

The best mattress Ever

This mattress is the rolls Royce of mattresses! I now have comfortable sleep and no more aching joints during sleep - the best purchase I ever made! I had to share

Dave was amazing in giving me his time and patience with my many questions! He was able to answer all my questions and concerns with honesty and integrity! He made buying this superb mattress an easy buy - we need more Daves’ in the world priceless service - thank you so much!

Purchased in December 2019 at Website for $1,795.00.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Gaynor, thank you for sharing your experience and Dave always takes pleasure in guiding folks through their concerns, we appreciate your faith in our product and advice. Pleasant dreams:)

Erron Criddle

Erron CriddlePerth, WA

Excellent Mattress.

Purchased in July 2018 for $1,695.00.

Hi Erron,

Thank you for placing your faith in our product and supporting our stance with natural and user friendly mattresses.
Pleasant dreams:)

MandyBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent & HONEST advice

MandyB

Once again, thank you Dave.

ML-Harvey

ML-HarveySouth East Queensland, QLD

The best thing for dustmite allergies

We have had a Zenna king size mattress for awhile now (about 6 months) and after great success with stopping my dustmite allergies at night, have just purchased a double for my daughter who also has dustmite allergies. I’d never used a latex mattress before, so it took me about a week to get used to. I do prefer a mattress to be as soft as clouds, and sadly this mattress is not and I find it quite hard but I have adjusted to this and do feel comfortable. I highly recommend these mattresses for anyone who has dustmite allergies, the quality of my sleep has improved for this reason.

Perceived Firmness Hard

Obiwan

ObiwanFar North Queensland, QLD

Great mattress and fantastic service!

Purchased in July 2019.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Thank you for sharing Obiwan, much appreciated.

Stuart N.

Stuart N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A very good step up from a great old spring mattress.

We had a pocket spring/latex premium mattress previously and the springs had eventually softened to the point that back pain was experienced.
After much research, I decided to give the Zenna a try. I knew that latex seemed to be the premium offering in the market place and the Zenna was well priced and highly reviewed.
Very happy with the result after sleeping on the mattress for 3 months. The support is quite amazing. All points if the body feel contact with the mattress - at first it seems firmer than a traditional mattress, but really it is quite soft too. Certainly a different experience to a traditional mattress - in a good way.

100 night trial, I guess you can’t really go wrong. We love ours.

Purchased in April 2019 for $1,699.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Jeffrey W.Zenna

Thank you Stuart, we are very pleased to hear from another satisfied customer.

Gaile White

Gaile WhiteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Bed Great service

I found this bed to be very comfortable and the company (David) very helpful indeed, his knowledge of mattress and their production very good. I would not hesitate in recommending the Zena mattress to anyone. It was also good that you could call the company and ask questions as with a lot of online purchases you cant do that.

Purchased in May 2019 for $1,695.00.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Thank you Gaile, we appreciate your good feedback

Michelle C

Michelle CNortheast, VIC

Awesome mattress!

Purchased in July 2018 for $1,695.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

mchiovetti

mchiovettiSydney, NSW

Zenna were incredibly helpful, even offering to replace the mattress until I was completely satisfied

We purchased a king sized Zenna Mattress 1 year ago - although we loved this mattress when we bought it, after a year, we had it sagging in the middle. Turns out our bedframe (also new, purchased elsewhere) had a leg broken in the middle - regardless, the Zenna team would not stop until I was completely satisfied with my nights sleep. They even offered to replace the mattress so we could rule that out as a culprit.

My only complaint is that the mattress is extremely heavy - we have a King Size and it is too heavy for the 2 of us to flip regularly (my hubbie is 6'4" so we're not small!!) Perhaps that contributed to a broken bedframe. I don't know.

Regardless, we love these mattresses and the customer service is outstanding.

Purchased in March 2018 for $1,600.00.

Heat Retention Yes

KristinByron Bay

Best value for money.

I wanted a healthy, supportive, long lasting mattress and was happy to invest into it. After all my research I settled on a zenna and it's ticking all the boxes, and it cost a lot less than I thought i'd have to spend to get the quality of sleep we are experiencing. Our backs were killing us before this mattress (I made us wait until we found the prefect mattress to swap over), as soon as we swapped to the zenna we've had no issues, it still surprises me. We have a king and are about to order 2 additional singles. I love the door to door delivery.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Thanks Kristin, warm regards, Team Zenna

Finally found a mattress that ticks all the boxes!

I was after an affordable mattress that was natural and low tox and most that I found were way out of my price range. Finally came across the zenna and was a bit sceptical at first but I’m so happy with my purchase! It’s not your typical mattress, it’s low profile and quite heavy but I’m loving sleeping on it and it has significantly improved my back pain. Customer service was excellent too. I use mine with a wool mattress topper because I like a very plush cloud like feel but it’s comfy and supportive without it. So glad I bought one and will be buying another for my son when he goes in a ‘big boy bed’.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Bryce W.

Bryce W.Melbourne

Best mattress ever!

I bought my Zenna Latex Mattress in January and have been super happy since then. I've never slept on a better bed! The mattress has shown no signs of sagging and the cover seems durable. (the latex pillows are great too)!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Mady L

Mady LTorquay

Love Zenna Mattresses

I could not believe my luck when I came across Zenna mattresses, had been looking for an economical eco friendly mattress which I thought didn't exist until I found Zenna. We love our king size mattress, ordering and delivery was super easy and quick, as it is in two parts within the bamboo cover we can flip to have different levels of firmness. It is very comfortable and feels great knowing there are no nasty chemicals. Kids have had some incidents on it :) but we can just take off the cover and chuck it in the wash. We will be getting singles for the kids asap!

Kim W.

Kim W.Melbourne

What we hoped for - Highly Recommended

Our Zenna mattress has been so comfortable to sleep on from day one. We had previously used a latex mattress for 30 years, so we wanted something we hope will last as long. So far after 4 months of great sleeping our expectations of the durability might well be realized as this mattress has retained its comfort and support. We have found it very much to our liking throughout the recent hot summer nights and very enjoyable during the few cooler ones as well. Customer service was great also. All in all an excellent purchase.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Highly recommended. We have 2 now!!

To be completely honest I bought this mattress based on the chemical free component initially. We bought a king single for our son as we wanted a mattress that was free from as many "nasties" as possible. Zenna ticked the most boxes for us but until we received it I wasn't sure just how comfortable it would be...well let's just say I was so impressed by how comfortable it was and how well we slept on it (I usually end up in bed with our son) that we just ordered a king size for ourselves!! I highly rate this mattress and the service has been excellent as well

Rosa

RosaBrisbane

Great mattress

Our king size Zenna mattress is great. It felt a bit firm initially, but after putting a softer topper on it, we a very pleased with our purchase. I would certainly recommend the Zenna mattress for comfort and price.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Shazzad

ShazzadCopacabana

Good support

Good supportive mattress, a little hard initially but we got used to it quickly. Have had it for approx 4 months, don't wake up with sore back and I have an L5 back injury. A topper would be good if someone requires a little more "softness". Ordering and delivery process was hassle free. I will never buy an expensive mattress again, I have literally had them all and they aren't worth the cost. Nothing to lose as it can be returned within 3 months. Just one thing, the king is in two pieces within the cover, not one slab, i personally don't find this a problem.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Japa D

Japa DGold Coast

Can't sleep without my beautiful mattress!

This mattress is hands down the best mattress I have owned! It is wonderful to lay on. It is very supportive without feeling overly firm. I have turned it over and slept on the other side but I haven't noticed that much difference - both sides feel wonderful to sleep on.

I was a bit worried about latex initially as I had read that they can be hot to sleep on. I haven't found this to be true. The Zenna mattress sleeps very comfortably and I haven't found it to be too hot at all.

I have recommended this mattress to my friends and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase another one.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

NatReview

NatReviewMelbourne

Excellent mattress - saved my back and my sleep!

Date PurchasedApr 2017

rosemarie p.asked

I need to replace latex mattress which has lasted us for 12 yrs. original price $6.000. It was extremely comfy. It came with a Mattress base. Am I still able to use base with zenna mattress. Is zenna mattress heavy?

Hi Rosemarie,
Thank you for your enquiry. Our king size Zenna mattress weighs 49kg, you can place latex mattresses on any base although we recommend a slatted base, plain or upholstered with slats ideally not further than 8cm apart - this for breathability. Should your existing base not be faulty then you are good to go and can continue using it.

rosemarie p.

How many days can I keep it before a return if it doesnt suit.

Hi Rosemarie,
We give a 100 day trial from the date you receive your mattress. This does not mean that you have to keep it for 100 days, most folks would know within 3 weeks if the product is unsuitable. We are also very flexible and have had occasions where customers have asked for an extension on the 100 days as they liked the mattress and just wanted a little more time to adjust to the mattress and wanted reassurance from us. It is very seldom that we are requested to return a mattress.

karen m.asked

Can anyone tell me about their experience with partner disturbance? The main reason
Im considering this latex mattress to hopefully eliminate waking up every time my husband turns over.

Hi Karen,
Thank you for a good question.
In our view the most effective products providing for least partner disturbance would be latex, visco elastic memory foam and pocket coil mattresses. I would caution to say be aware that some adverts show a glass of wine on a mattress (without the quilted sleeping surface) and a bowling ball being dropped next to it without the glass of wine falling over, but once a cover is placed on it plus the fitted sheets etc the same exercise will have a different result. For very light sleepers even the movement of the doona can disturb them. Obviously the larger the mattress the better, our king size actually has two long single cores in one cover which further than minimum disturbance also allows for one sleeper to use the soft side up and the other sleeper the firm side up thus catering for individual comfort levels. Latex mattresses last 25 - years as well.

karen m.

Thanks Jeffrey. I looked at your king size close-up pic and it seemed to be all one piece. Am I mistaken or is that an old photo?

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Karen, thank you for your enquiry and good question.
We have used the queen size pics for all sizes and is an illustration as to what the mattresses looks like, once you click on the size you are looking for then the dimensions are provided. The king size is actually two long singles placed next to one another and zipped up in one cover, this allows for two benefits. One sleeper can sleep on the firmer side and the other on the softer side, also should you wish to move the mattress to another room or house the cover can be unzipped and the single cores carried one at a time. You will not feel anything different where the cores are placed next to one another.

Seashellbeagle

Seashellbeagleasked

Can you place it on a traditional mattress base (i.e. one that was bought as an ensemble)?

Kristin

They need to breath so best on a slatted base. I used an IKEA esperval.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi, thanks for the query, yes a traditional ensemble is fine, as long as it is slatted, warm regards, Team Zenna.

Get an answer from our members and Zenna representatives