Zenna Mattress King

Zenna Mattress King

Mattresses Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of mattress would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.9

• Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (64%) · No (36%)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Heat Retention Yes (7%) · No (93%)
  • Sagging Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Perceived Firmness
zed

zedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Mattress

I really love this mattress. I have a bad back for years and I find it very supportive without being too firm. I also love that it doesn't contain any toxic foams or fillers, just natural latex, so there was no chemical off gassing smell when you open it.

Purchased in May 2020.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Zed, awesome of you to share your experience and we are super happy to have another satisfied customer, pleasant dreams:)

veronica h.

veronica h.Illawarra, NSW

Superb, top quality product with exceptional customer service

I researched all manner of latex mattresses over an 18 month period. Having slept on latex for a few years I know how good it is. I kept coming back to Zenna. Simple pure latex, no gimicks, the required certification and always focused on customer care, thanks Dave great service.
Sleeping like a baby next to my 188cm husband, he's loving it too. He rolls over and I don't feel a thing. Why make a mattress out of anything else? We are thrilled with our purchase, and latex is not hot to sleep on contrary to what you read. Do yourself a favour, get a Zenna.

Purchased in May 2020 at Zenna for A$1,795.00.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Veronica, thank you for your kind words and they are much appreciated. Sharing your experience with us and our product is awesome for us. We are over the moon to have another satisfied customer.

Mirko L.

Mirko L.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic mattress and exceptional customer service.

The one from Zenna was my first mattress in natural latex, bought few weeks ago. I don't think I'll ever buy anything different. It's really comfortable and both me and my wife are sleeping like babies. Our previous mattress was a $2000 spring pocket with latex top. Nothing compared to the one from Zenna which is an excellent product.

On top of that their customer service is excellent. I wrote to them two times with questions and both times I got a phone call back in few minutes. I ordered also the protector which was of the wrong size and was replaced very quickly. Overall very happy with the mattress and the experience dealing with Zenna.

Purchased in April 2020.

Adjustment PeriodMonths
Jeffrey W.Zenna

Thank you Mirko, we appreciate you sharing your satisfaction with our products and service, pleasant dreams:)

Find out how Zenna Mattress King compares to other Mattresses

So happy! Best purchase; we are thankful!!!

Purchased in April 2020.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi folks, thank you soooo much for sharing your experience with our products and service. The doonas, sheet sets, pillows and mattress protectors are very much gaining in popularity and we get many compliments such as yours. Pleasant dreams:)

Exceptional Customer Service

The mattress is well made and customer service is excellent. Honest and knowledgeable staff. Dave rang us back even on the weekends. A company that is a pleasure to deal with. .Thank you.

Purchased in March 2020 at zenna for A$1,700.00.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Mrs J, thank you so much for sharing your experience and wonderful for us to know our products and our service is rated highly. Pleasant dreams:)

Veronica

VeronicaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love the natural latex, amazing service we received and great value

This mattress is very comfortable, perhaps a little on the firmer side than our previous one however I am really enjoying the way it supports me while I sleep on any side, even on my stomach or back. My partner is still getting used to it having moved from a Viscoflex mattress to this one, it is quite different being not so thick and plush but he is getting used to it. I have found that I am waking up with less night sweats. We also purchased the bamboo cover, sheet set and doona which is so soft and adds to the comfort. The service and delivery was also exceptional, all of our questions and concerns were answered promptly, after doing quite a lot of research on what mattress to buy I am glad that we chose Zenna.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$1,795.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Perceived Firmness Hard

Hi Veronica,
Thank you for your consideration and feedback, so happy that you are enjoying our products - pleasant dreams :)

Glad I choose Zenna

Its a great mattress, soft yet provided the support needed. Normally when I sleep on soft mattress, I will have a backache but not on this one. I bought a second one for my son cus he loved my mattress.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Grace, thank you for your faith in our product and your second purchase. We are very pleased to be your preferred choice of mattress provider.

Gaynor Andrews

Gaynor AndrewsHobart, TAS

The best mattress Ever

This mattress is the rolls Royce of mattresses! I now have comfortable sleep and no more aching joints during sleep - the best purchase I ever made! I had to share

Dave was amazing in giving me his time and patience with my many questions! He was able to answer all my questions and concerns with honesty and integrity! He made buying this superb mattress an easy buy - we need more Daves’ in the world priceless service - thank you so much!

Purchased in December 2019 at Website for A$1,795.00.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Gaynor, thank you for sharing your experience and Dave always takes pleasure in guiding folks through their concerns, we appreciate your faith in our product and advice. Pleasant dreams:)

Erron Criddle

Erron CriddlePerth, WA

Excellent Mattress.

Purchased in July 2018 for A$1,695.00.

Hi Erron,

Thank you for placing your faith in our product and supporting our stance with natural and user friendly mattresses.
Pleasant dreams:)

MandyBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent & HONEST advice

MandyB

Once again, thank you Dave.

ML-Harvey

ML-HarveySouth East Queensland, QLD

The best thing for dustmite allergies

We have had a Zenna king size mattress for awhile now (about 6 months) and after great success with stopping my dustmite allergies at night, have just purchased a double for my daughter who also has dustmite allergies. I’d never used a latex mattress before, so it took me about a week to get used to. I do prefer a mattress to be as soft as clouds, and sadly this mattress is not and I find it quite hard but I have adjusted to this and do feel comfortable. I highly recommend these mattresses for anyone who has dustmite allergies, the quality of my sleep has improved for this reason.

Perceived Firmness Hard
Obiwan

ObiwanFar North Queensland, QLD

Great mattress and fantastic service!

Purchased in July 2019.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Thank you for sharing Obiwan, much appreciated.

Stuart N.

Stuart N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A very good step up from a great old spring mattress.

We had a pocket spring/latex premium mattress previously and the springs had eventually softened to the point that back pain was experienced.
After much research, I decided to give the Zenna a try. I knew that latex seemed to be the premium offering in the market place and the Zenna was well priced and highly reviewed.
Very happy with the result after sleeping on the mattress for 3 months. The support is quite amazing. All points if the body feel contact with the mattress - at first it seems firmer than a traditional mattress, but really it is quite soft too. Certainly a different experience to a traditional mattress - in a good way.

100 night trial, I guess you can’t really go wrong. We love ours.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$1,699.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Jeffrey W.Zenna

Thank you Stuart, we are very pleased to hear from another satisfied customer.

Gaile White

Gaile WhiteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Bed Great service

I found this bed to be very comfortable and the company (David) very helpful indeed, his knowledge of mattress and their production very good. I would not hesitate in recommending the Zena mattress to anyone. It was also good that you could call the company and ask questions as with a lot of online purchases you cant do that.

Purchased in May 2019 for A$1,695.00.

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Thank you Gaile, we appreciate your good feedback

Michelle C

Michelle CNortheast, VIC

Awesome mattress!

Purchased in July 2018 for A$1,695.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

mchiovetti

mchiovettiSydney, NSW

Zenna were incredibly helpful, even offering to replace the mattress until I was completely satisfied

We purchased a king sized Zenna Mattress 1 year ago - although we loved this mattress when we bought it, after a year, we had it sagging in the middle. Turns out our bedframe (also new, purchased elsewhere) had a leg broken in the middle - regardless, the Zenna team would not stop until I was completely satisfied with my nights sleep. They even offered to replace the mattress so we could rule that out as a culprit.

My only complaint is that the mattress is extremely heavy - we have a King Size and it is too heavy for the 2 of us to flip regularly (my hubbie is 6'4" so we're not small!!) Perhaps that contributed to a broken bedframe. I don't know.

Regardless, we love these mattresses and the customer service is outstanding.

Purchased in March 2018 for A$1,600.00.

Heat Retention Yes
Kristin

KristinByron Bay

Best value for money.

I wanted a healthy, supportive, long lasting mattress and was happy to invest into it. After all my research I settled on a zenna and it's ticking all the boxes, and it cost a lot less than I thought i'd have to spend to get the quality of sleep we are experiencing. Our backs were killing us before this mattress (I made us wait until we found the prefect mattress to swap over), as soon as we swapped to the zenna we've had no issues, it still surprises me. We have a king and are about to order 2 additional singles. I love the door to door delivery.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Thanks Kristin, warm regards, Team Zenna

Finally found a mattress that ticks all the boxes!

I was after an affordable mattress that was natural and low tox and most that I found were way out of my price range. Finally came across the zenna and was a bit sceptical at first but I’m so happy with my purchase! It’s not your typical mattress, it’s low profile and quite heavy but I’m loving sleeping on it and it has significantly improved my back pain. Customer service was excellent too. I use mine with a wool mattress topper because I like a very plush cloud like feel but it’s comfy and supportive without it. So glad I bought one and will be buying another for my son when he goes in a ‘big boy bed’.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Bryce W.

Bryce W.Melbourne

Best mattress ever!

I bought my Zenna Latex Mattress in January and have been super happy since then. I've never slept on a better bed! The mattress has shown no signs of sagging and the cover seems durable. (the latex pillows are great too)!

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Mady L

Mady LTorquay

Love Zenna Mattresses

I could not believe my luck when I came across Zenna mattresses, had been looking for an economical eco friendly mattress which I thought didn't exist until I found Zenna. We love our king size mattress, ordering and delivery was super easy and quick, as it is in two parts within the bamboo cover we can flip to have different levels of firmness. It is very comfortable and feels great knowing there are no nasty chemicals. Kids have had some incidents on it :) but we can just take off the cover and chuck it in the wash. We will be getting singles for the kids asap!

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Frustratedasked

Mattress King

We would like to buy a king but I have read your king is two singles next to each other? What happens if you sleep in the middle of the bed? You should feel the gap between the mattresses?

Frustrated

I'm not sure why my username says "frustrated" ? please note I did not type that in and am not frustrated with Zenna

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi, thank you for your enquiry and good question.
Our king size consists of two long single latex cores placed next to one another and zipped up in a bamboo cover, this provides for two benefits - one is as the mattresses have a firmer side and a softer side each sleeper can have their own preferred side so sleep on and secondly should you move home the mattress cover can be unzipped and you can carry each individual core conveniently. We have sold many king size mattresses and your question regularly pops up, you should feel no gap or anything different in the middle of the mattress.

rosemarie p.asked

Mattress King

I need to replace latex mattress which has lasted us for 12 yrs. original price $6.000. It was extremely comfy. It came with a Mattress base. Am I still able to use base with zenna mattress. Is zenna mattress heavy?

Hi Rosemarie,
Thank you for your enquiry. Our king size Zenna mattress weighs 49kg, you can place latex mattresses on any base although we recommend a slatted base, plain or upholstered with slats ideally not further than 8cm apart - this for breathability. Should your existing base not be faulty then you are good to go and can continue using it.

rosemarie p.

How many days can I keep it before a return if it doesnt suit.

Hi Rosemarie,
We give a 100 day trial from the date you receive your mattress. This does not mean that you have to keep it for 100 days, most folks would know within 3 weeks if the product is unsuitable. We are also very flexible and have had occasions where customers have asked for an extension on the 100 days as they liked the mattress and just wanted a little more time to adjust to the mattress and wanted reassurance from us. It is very seldom that we are requested to return a mattress.

karen m.asked

Mattress King

Can anyone tell me about their experience with partner disturbance? The main reason
Im considering this latex mattress to hopefully eliminate waking up every time my husband turns over.

Hi Karen,
Thank you for a good question.
In our view the most effective products providing for least partner disturbance would be latex, visco elastic memory foam and pocket coil mattresses. I would caution to say be aware that some adverts show a glass of wine on a mattress (without the quilted sleeping surface) and a bowling ball being dropped next to it without the glass of wine falling over, but once a cover is placed on it plus the fitted sheets etc the same exercise will have a different result. For very light sleepers even the movement of the doona can disturb them. Obviously the larger the mattress the better, our king size actually has two long single cores in one cover which further than minimum disturbance also allows for one sleeper to use the soft side up and the other sleeper the firm side up thus catering for individual comfort levels. Latex mattresses last 25 - years as well.

karen m.

Thanks Jeffrey. I looked at your king size close-up pic and it seemed to be all one piece. Am I mistaken or is that an old photo?

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Karen, thank you for your enquiry and good question.
We have used the queen size pics for all sizes and is an illustration as to what the mattresses looks like, once you click on the size you are looking for then the dimensions are provided. The king size is actually two long singles placed next to one another and zipped up in one cover, this allows for two benefits. One sleeper can sleep on the firmer side and the other on the softer side, also should you wish to move the mattress to another room or house the cover can be unzipped and the single cores carried one at a time. You will not feel anything different where the cores are placed next to one another.

Get an answer from our members and Zenna representatives