Zenna Mattress Queen

8 questions from our users

Lisa M.
Lisa M.asked
Mattress Queen

Hi, I tend to toss and turn through the night and my current mattress makes it quite difficult. I have osteo arthris in lower back and hip also. So I would like to know if the Zenna is good for my back and hips and if "bouncy" enough to roll comfortably. Thanks Lisa

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Lisa, thank you for your good question. The Zenna mattress is designed with zoning which means that the body curves around the hip and shoulder areas are accommodated so your question as to whether the Zenna is good for one's back and hips the broad answer is yes, as it is made from the sap of a rubber tree it does provide for a "bouncy" feel. I would also point out very importantly that each individual has their own level of comfort and especially where physical issues are present there is no guarantee from any manufacturer that their product will solve all issues. You are most welcome to phone us on 02 94376172 for a more in depth discussion.

Sez T.
Sez T.asked
Mattress Queen

Is this a mattress that you can turn over?

Arrgh Choppy
Arrgh Choppy

Yes, even though it is made from a single piece of latex, one side is medium and the other side is firm (sightly firmer). So it can be turned over depending on your desired firmness level :)

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Sez, thank you for your enquiry. The Zenna is designed for a softer feel on one sleeping surface and when flipped over a firmer feel on the second sleeping surface. Once the sleeper has determined which side most suits their level of comfort it would no longer be necessary to turn the mattress over, the mattress would however need to be rotated from head end to foot end say every six months.

Allison Hay
Allison Hayasked
Mattress Queen

I am interested in purchasing a zenna Queen mattress.
What is the cost delivered to Townsville

Regards
Allison Hay

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Allison, thank you for your enquiry. Shipping is free.

kate
kateasked
Mattress Queen

What is the delivery time for Perth?

Hi Kate, thanks for the query, about 5 working days, warm regards, Zenna

peterasked
Mattress Queen

Where are your mattresses made? what are they made from or with? and are they treated with any chemicals?

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Peter, thanks for the enquiry, our mattresses are made in Europe from 100% natural rubber sap from the tree and no, not treated with chemicals.

Please feel free to call on 02 9437 6172 we have 35 years experience in this industry.

Regards Jeff

peter

we live in sisters beach Tas. here can we see your mattresses?

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Peter, don't know how this slipped through and we apologise for not responding earlier. We are an online business thus no showrooms and this is where our 100 day trial comes in.
Warm regards
Dave

john
johnasked
Mattress Queen

What is the density of mattress?

Hi, thanks for the enquiry, the density is 80, regards, Team Zenna

Gregory C
Gregory Casked
Mattress Queen

There seems to be a lot of "dancing" around the answers here.. using words like "core" or %Natural etc. so lets ,make this simple shall we?
What is NOT natural in the product, ie apart from the natural "core" what other materials are used, ie is any foam used, is any synthetic material used in either the "core" other parts of the mattress or the cover..
What percentage of the actual mattress = natural?

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Gregory, thanks for the question, the core is simply the mattress, one block of 100% Natural Latex no foams no synthetic, no layers.

Nik Kiasked
Mattress Queen

I've slept on the mattress 3-4 weeks now, I am single and only slept on one side... today I layed on the other side and it is much different (higher, firmer)... the side I use is softer with slight body impression, my hips and butt sink further into the side I've used. I am 5ft 1 and 54kg. Is this a normal part of wearing in? Im worried I may have received a defective mattress. TIA, regards Nikki

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Nikki, latex does settle/soften a little in the 1st 3 months and then stops there, this is why we rotate more in the 1st year, latex loses the least in height and firmness of all mattress types, but if you think it is a problem, please contact us and we will gladly exchange it, the mattress should never be defective, it is a sophisticated automated manufacture run by computers which continually check density, consistency and there is thorough quality control.

Regards Team Zenna

Nik Ki

I received a phone call yesterday and it was explained to me about needing to be turned to wear in. This being my first latex mattress I thought they just "bounced back" every time, and as there was nothing mentioned on the website about rotating/turning I assumed it wasn't necessary. The side I have slept on is more comfortable (softer) than the other, so if it stays this way I'll be happy, my concern was it was going to cave in, but apparently not :)

Jeffrey W.Zenna

Hi Nikki, thanks for that, we have been selling this latex core since 2007 with no issues, so we have the utmost confidence in the Zenna, after my 30 years in the bedding industry 100% Natural latex is the one product to perform consistently in comfort, health and longevity, as we discussed, latex always feels "crisper" when it arrives and then softens a little in the 1st 3 months and then doesn't change, it will NOT sag, but if there is anything you are unhappy about please contact us and we will gladly sort it out.

Regards
Team Zenna

Get an answer from our members and Zenna representatives

Zenna Mattress Queen